• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cock-Up SAF (2)

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many foreign labourers are wearing the SAF No 4 uniform as overalls at construction sites. This is an abuse of the SAF uniform. It demeans the uniform. The US military respects their uniform and will never allow such an abuse of their uniforms

The SAF has no balls to bring these foreign workers to task.

Cock-Up SAF

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many foreign labourers are wearing the SAF No 4 uniform as overalls at construction sites. This is an abuse of the SAF uniform. It demeans the uniform. The US military respects their uniform and will never allow such an abuse of their uniforms

The SAF has no balls to bring these foreign workers to task.

Cock-Up SAF

Got picture? Or just rumours? Maybe can get one of the STOMPER to take picture and post ah ?

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u trying to say that the SAF is right to allow construction labourers and sweepers to wear its No 4?

they are not right, i'm just saying that you are nothing better to do then to post these type of bo liao thread. This had been going on for so long and already there are ppl writting into the press to complain. If this is going to affect you so much, why not just take your son's no.4, hang it in your living room and pray to it every morning and evening

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are not right, i'm just saying that you are nothing better to do then to post these type of bo liao thread. This had been going on for so long and already there are ppl writting into the press to complain. If this is going to affect you so much, why not just take your son's no.4, hang it in your living room and pray to it every morning and evening

if u think it's bo liao, dont read lor...

this is a coffee shop and we chat abt abything what

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are really keen to uphold its image, you should write in the Midef instead of crying like a baby here

writing abt my observation abt construction labourers wearing SAF No 4..... is crying like a baby? what kind of logic is that?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
really pity those NSF clerk in mindef, got to deal with people like you who got nothing better to do!

i thought u said i shd have written in and now u said this...hahahaha. u r one very confused person. anyway, i have enough toying with u and find u bo liao, no substance, but very self opinated. i am putting u on my ignore list..byeee

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Army camouflage shirts and pants are available at markets and pasar malam almost everywhere around the world. As long as it doesn't bear the word SINGAPURA or the Singapore flag, I don't think it should be considered "uniform". Especially the pants, and there're even army camouflage hotpants and skirts available for girls.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Army camouflage shirts and pants are available at markets and pasar malam almost everywhere around the world. As long as it doesn't bear the word SINGAPURA or the Singapore flag, I don't think it should be considered "uniform". Especially the pants, and there're even army camouflage hotpants and skirts available for girls.

This must be an eyesore to him...

001109b42f73099b2e9c28.jpg

0013729e47710993ae2017.jpg

W020080730346587969166.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am trying to get the SAF to uphold its image as a professional Force. Is that a problem?

HAHAHAHAH??? You and what army? this ex regular also duno care whether no 1,2,3,4,5 worn by banglas or locals. If you want my old no. 4, i give you also can, you want temasek green? I ask my old man whether he still got or not :biggrin: