• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY coming avoid postings that let others Fuck you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Some here very 变态 love to be fucked I advise you it's bad for you and your new year. Especially those people who are being call bitch cunt gay etc etc

anyway this is from me to all

恭喜发财 生体健康

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some here very 变态 love to be fucked I advise you it's bad for you and your new year. Especially those people who are being call bitch cunt gay etc etc

恭喜发财 生体健康

Although I studied Mandarin as a second language, and it went downhill after Primary One, I believe that your 5th character is incorrect.
It should be the character for body.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

恭喜发财 生体健康
Happy New Year..

R y u

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
snake%202013.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Although I studied Mandarin as a second language, and it went downhill after Primary One, I believe that your 5th character is incorrect.
It should be the character for body.

You're right Charlie, was typing I'm the car on my way to Suvarnabhumbi Airport but its no excuse. GCE O-Level 2nd language Chinese first attempt mid year F9 second attempt at year end E7 still failed but happy like a toad. Pathetic second language for me.

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go ahead. I don't mind because i am Japanese. Happy new year to all the losers in this forum.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

恭喜发财 生体健康

Very hard for the likes of that chao pwabye kinana

i read her post and it spoils my fucking mood for the hour......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just fucked someone here for calling another jinx and I got zapped in return. Is this alright? LOL.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

恭喜发财 生体健康

Happy New Year Bro!!

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

恭喜发财 生体健康

Your frog looks nice uncle :wink:

Don't forget my ang pao :p