• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY and your Malaysian Chinese workers take annual leave

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I think you must be one good guy who never "geng" MC before?

The night before lah.

the night before theory..i am an expert in during my nsf time..
so the MC day..you dont have to waste 2 hours to get the mc..can make full use of that stolen day
in workforce, i have never taken any mc unnecessary

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the night before theory..i am an expert in during my nsf time..
so the MC day..you dont have to waste 2 hours to get the mc..can make full use of that stolen day
in workforce, i have never taken any mc unnecessary

Bro, great job. Keep up the good attitude. Really.

Even if you have not geng MC, when you are in Management, you will see some of your staff chut pattern...

All nationalities and races chut pattern...

Last edited:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, what's your gripe with your mentioned topic? I don't see anything wrong at all. :oIo:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to starhub to chnge my tv box just now.
counter 1 is a plump pinoy girl ( D cup boob , look 2/ 10 )
counter 2 and counter 3 are 2 local charbo.

counter 2 ( A + cup boob )lose her wireless mouse suddenly.
overheard she talk to counter 3 : peiling..funny leh..i just go take a drink and my mouse is missing. whose is that wang ba dang who like to steal everything from us ( referring to the pinoy )
counter 3 ( C cup boob , look 7/10 ) ask counter 2 ( to check if she drop anywhere..)
true enough, she drop it on the floor..no sign of embarrassed or remorse.
counter 1 still not knows they are gossiping her:*:

Nice to know Peiling @ Starhub has big boobs.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take is you probably did not work in a company that hire one too many MCs and not see the diff.

You are not Chinese and CNY is insignificant.

Unless you have the above then I can reveal more the selfishness of the MCs and their attitude towards local Sinkies.

So tell me more about you first.

TS, what's your gripe with your mentioned topic? I don't see anything wrong at all. :oIo:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to starhub to chnge my tv box just now.
counter 1 is a plump pinoy girl ( D cup boob , look 2/ 10 )
counter 2 and counter 3 are 2 local charbo.

counter 2 ( A + cup boob )lose her wireless mouse suddenly.
overheard she talk to counter 3 : peiling..funny leh..i just go take a drink and my mouse is missing. whose is that wang ba dang who like to steal everything from us ( referring to the pinoy )
counter 3 ( C cup boob , look 7/10 ) ask counter 2 ( to check if she drop anywhere..)
true enough, she drop it on the floor..no sign of embarrassed or remorse.
counter 1 still not knows they are gossiping her:*:

Nice to know Peiling @ Starhub has big boobs.

counter 3 is peiling
counter 2 is pei qi
but i dont think they are twins.
both got major difference boob size.
1 can suffocated you if she pressed her boob against your nose,
the other you can barely feel any meat pressing against your face

Last edited:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take is you probably did not work in a company that hire one too many MCs and not see the diff.

You are not Chinese and CNY is insignificant.

Unless you have the above then I can reveal more the selfishness of the MCs and their attitude towards local Sinkies.

So tell me more about you first.

I'm working in a company where a big majority of me colleagues are malaysians. They come from every part of malaysia. Ipon, Malacca, JB, Perak, Sabah, etc. I perfectly understand why they block their annual leave to go home during CNY. The fact that you are ranting about them, I would safely assume you have never worked in another country before, no? When 1 whole year you are working without the chance to go back to your family, where CNY is the only time you make that trip back home, and here you are, condensing them with your topic header? We locals work here. Our family are here. We go home to them after work EVERYDAY. We see them everyday. So what's the big deal in letting the malaysians go home once a year to spend time with their family? Your logic simply makes no sense. Set up your own company then, if you feel so much about this issue. Employ only locals in your own company then if you are so strong in your conviction.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
counter 3 is peiling
counter 2 is pei qi
but i dont think they are twins.
both got major difference boob size.
1 can suffocated you if she pressed her boob against your nose,
the other you can barely feel any meat pressing against your face

Are both the small and big boobies SYT? :p

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are both the small and big boobies SYT? :p

yup.both are short built.(maybe 1.5 to 1.6 m )
1 got big boob.(heavy makeup also to conceal her puffy eybag ( Probably chiong a lot )
1 is small boob ( not so heavy makeup , but can tell she is the hot chilly type hard to control )
work at tiong pagar starhub
both work there very long liao because 1 year back, i signed up my fiber plan from them...
1 year later i replace my tv box from them again.

Last edited: