• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY and your Malaysian Chinese workers take annual leave

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As always, your Malaysian Chinese workers (no NSF and no CPF) already applied their annual leave 6 months ago for CNY (and approved) and leave the skeleton work force of your company for Sinkies during this time.

They are happy to go back to celebrate CNY in Malaysia while Sinkies works during CNY. They are spending RM and give ang pao in RM whereas Sinkies give ang paos in S$.

I would like to be Malaysian Chinese with all the incentives thrown in working in Singapore courtesy from LKY PAP ONE PARTY government.

1. Apply annual leave for CNY 6 months early, beat the queue,

2. Spend RM in CNY and earn S$.

3. No NS liability and Sinkies away for PAP army duty time to sabo them for promotions. Anyway many biz in Sinkiland are foreign companies and they don't like manpower disruptions and Sinkies are liabilities to the company profit margin.

Malaysian Chinese are happy workers in Singapore???

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no glory and honour in PAP army. You don't serve the country when the leaders are bullies and intimidate the citizens with ISA locke up opposition for 32 years, GRC unfair voting system for NSF voters.

PAP created NS liabilities for the males citizens for their own agenda. Army training is a good form of intimidating the males to be obedience fools. Nothing in army training in PAP SAF training is worth doing when their paper Generals are administrator workers only and none has had real war experiences.

Demolish NSF and get real soldiers and you should be proud of the real stuff cannot bluff.

Be proud to serve NS, we are fully behind you!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for businesses/enterprise in sg, it's absolutely necessary to diversify your work force. this is to prevent a single group based on similar ethnicity, religion and culture to screw up operations in sg and jeopardize the smooth running of the business. have a good mix of nehs, tiongs, pinoys, angmos and whatnot in every column of organization and layer of responsibilities. otherwise, this is what happens. tiongs and malaysian chinks will disappear during cny for weeks, nehs and headshakers will do the vanishing act during indian festive seasons, mats will "tuang" anyway 365 days a year, pinoys will be homesick and go ballistic during christmas season, and angmos will conveniently take off for weeklong and sometimes monthlong vacations in an exotic island (not sg) or nowhere in timbuktu. alternatively, you can hire token sinkies for all columns and layers as insurance policy, and make them stay back and cover the work of many who have left for long vacation or holidays. sinkies are afterall compliant, obedient and unhappy for both having too much work and not having enough work. it's a necessary evil, but you need sinkies there to wash the dirty dishes when everyone else has finished their buffet and run road. :p

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
As always, your Malaysian Chinese workers (no NSF and no CPF) already applied their annual leave 6 months ago for CNY (and approved) and leave the skeleton work force of your company for Sinkies during this time.

They are happy to go back to celebrate CNY in Malaysia while Sinkies works during CNY. They are spending RM and give ang pao in RM whereas Sinkies give ang paos in S$.

I would like to be Malaysian Chinese with all the incentives thrown in working in Singapore courtesy from LKY PAP ONE PARTY government.

3. No NS liability and Sinkies away for PAP army duty time to sabo them for promotions. Anyway many biz in Sinkiland are foreign companies and they don't like manpower disruptions and Sinkies are liabilities to the company profit margin.

i'm fine with this.
i give my MY workers their annual bonus during CNY and one week off.
they're happy like fuck.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am fine if they go for their planned leave and come back after that.

But a few of my colleagues, take MC the day after or before their annual leave.

- MC one day before their annual leave = go back one day earlier.
- MC one day after their annual leave = arrive very late at night and following day cannot wake up in time for work.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you are the one employer all too happy to hire MC than SC.

1. MC no NS obligation make your biz easy;

2. MC no CPF, save a lot of admin and biz overheads.

You are happy with PAP and likely a PA dog?

Give them 1 week off? 1 week b4 CNY and they return on the 2nd day 初二 CNY?

i'm fine with this.
i give my MY workers their annual bonus during CNY and one week off.
they're happy like fuck.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is not ok, it seems their privilege to book their annual leave 6 months early for CNY and Sinkies lan lan got to be skeleton workforce during this time.

It is habit overdue for too long. No NS obligation and steal jobs and annual leave in CNY time.

I am fine if they go for their planned leave and come back after that.

But a few of my colleagues, take MC the day after or before their annual leave.

- MC one day after their annual leave = arrive very late at night and following day cannot wake up in time for work.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is the same everywhere, if you have worked in a multi-national environment you'll know.

The Tiongs, Taiwanese and Malaysian Chinese always take leave to go back to their hometown around this period.

The Korean and Japanese expats, on the other hand, may take the opportunity to travel.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has become habitual and deprive Sinkies planning their annual around this time. Furthermore if the supervisor is also MC he can tell you to do the same book your leave 6 months early or even so tell you to give up as if they are more privilege than Sinkies, WTF?

It is the same everywhere, if you have worked in a multi-national environment you'll know.

The Tiongs, Taiwanese and Malaysian Chinese always take leave to go back to their hometown around this period.

The Korean and Japanese expats, on the other hand, may take the opportunity to travel.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look on th bright side..u go to work they r not around.. got peace n quiet n can use the g
time to sabo their computers etc hehehe or rather to get work done...than when all these foreign trash comes back..than local go on holiday...

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is not ok, it seems their privilege to book their annual leave 6 months early for CNY and Sinkies lan lan got to be skeleton workforce during this time.

It is habit overdue for too long. No NS obligation and steal jobs and annual leave in CNY time.

Bosses need to manage their staff manpower too. If too low manpower, then they should not approve all to go on CNY leave.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has become habitual and deprive Sinkies planning their annual around this time. Furthermore if the supervisor is also MC he can tell you to do the same book your leave 6 months early or even so tell you to give up as if they are more privilege than Sinkies, WTF?

I never had problems taking leave despite being a Sinkie (with NS liability too). If your employers are horrible people then tough luck.

You know your working environment is fantastic if no one takes MC simply for the sake of avoiding work. Or someone cheerfully turns up for work despite having the sniffles. If you don't know how to motivate your workers and bring out the best in them, then don't complain when turnover rate is high or productivity is low.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
as always, your malaysian chinese workers (no nsf and no cpf) already applied their annual leave 6 months ago for cny (and approved) and leave the skeleton work force of your company for sinkies during this time.

They are happy to go back to celebrate cny in malaysia while sinkies works during cny. They are spending rm and give ang pao in rm whereas sinkies give ang paos in s$.

I would like to be malaysian chinese with all the incentives thrown in working in singapore courtesy from lky pap one party government.

1. Apply annual leave for cny 6 months early, beat the queue,

2. Spend rm in cny and earn s$.

3. No ns liability and sinkies away for pap army duty time to sabo them for promotions. Anyway many biz in sinkiland are foreign companies and they don't like manpower disruptions and sinkies are liabilities to the company profit margin.

Malaysian chinese are happy workers in singapore???

i remember our pc and platoon sergent would threaten us with cny guard duty for every minor transgression.

I really hated the country for that.

Pure abuse of power

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U just jealous!!
1. You also can apply leave in advance 6 month>> but u will not do so because u low class sinkie >> clear all MC and leave
2. After apply leave U can go Thailand holiday spend Thai Bath>>> but u no leave and money to do so>> many SGPn also take leave go holiday during CNY
3. I dont think so. Most company dont ask question about NS>> about performance during 2 week in camp>> U performance must be very bad and bad attitude

Most company now want to employ SGPn due to levy now as high as $650/month, thay rather pay Sinkie $2k/month on basic. If u have some technical skill sure easily can fimd $2.5k/month. Truth me, dont KPKB here.
Company dont need those skill eg. retail saleman stand on booth selling TV/handphone >> that everyone also can do such job. They need some one with technical skill can use spannar/multimeter.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

like that he must wake up 6am and see the earliest doctor to get mc then proceed to take bus.
either that he must take mc the nite before, but the illness must be very bad..so doctor is willing to give mc on the next day

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to starhub to chnge my tv box just now.
counter 1 is a plump pinoy girl ( D cup boob , look 2/ 10 )
counter 2 and counter 3 are 2 local charbo.

counter 2 ( A + cup boob )lose her wireless mouse suddenly.
overheard she talk to counter 3 : peiling..funny leh..i just go take a drink and my mouse is missing. whose is that wang ba dang who like to steal everything from us ( referring to the pinoy )
counter 3 ( C cup boob , look 7/10 ) ask counter 2 ( to check if she drop anywhere..)
true enough, she drop it on the floor..no sign of embarrassed or remorse.
counter 1 still not knows they are gossiping her:*:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like that he must wake up 6am and see the earliest doctor to get mc then proceed to take bus.
either that he must take mc the nite before, but the illness must be very bad..so doctor is willing to give mc on the next day

Bro, I think you must be one good guy who never "geng" MC before?

The night before lah.