• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNN.... what do you think?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Nice, but nothing beats the gulf war fake news video! Makes me laugh every time!
Me too!
:roflmao:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, he did that on purpose to humiliate her!:tongue:
Because later on, he said "division" while talking about the same thing.
american feminazis and metoos (mewtwos) are extremely sensitive with words these days. cannot use cunt, cum, cleavage, chick, cumtomama in pubic talk, oops public talk. otherwise they will jump all over like chickens with heads cut off and kpkb about threats to sue. scowling sinkie spinsters are the only non-americans who cum close to these feminazis. at least american feminazis have boobs and looks. scowling sinkie spinsters have neither.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
american feminazis and metoos (mewtwos) are extremely sensitive with words these days. cannot use cunt, cum, cleavage, chick, cumtomama in pubic talk, oops public talk. otherwise they will jump all over like chickens with heads cut off and kpkb about threats to sue.
Many thanks for your reply! :smile:

scowling sinkie spinsters are the only non-americans who cum close to these feminazis. at least american feminazis have boobs and looks. scowling sinkie spinsters have neither.
I totally agree; which is why I dare say that Sinkie women are among the worst women in the whole of Asia (not just Southeast Asia or East Asia)! :frown:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
american feminazis and metoos (mewtwos) are extremely sensitive with words these days. cannot use cunt, cum, cleavage, chick, cumtomama in pubic talk, oops public talk. otherwise they will jump all over like chickens with heads cut off and kpkb about threats to sue. scowling sinkie spinsters are the only non-americans who cum close to these feminazis. at least american feminazis have boobs and looks. scowling sinkie spinsters have neither.