• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA English standard really CMI .. This kind of classroom mistake also can make ..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CNA English standard really CMI .. This kind of classroom mistake also can make .

Fewer immigration offenders arrested
Posted: 16 August 2011 1302 hrs

You are welcome, CNA

:oIo:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CNA English standard really CMI .. This kind of classroom mistake also can make .

Generally speaking, "lesser" is used when the amount is difficult to count -

In that case they are correct, it's damn difficult to count in the dark

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mrssmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your topic should read:

CNA's English standard (like mine) is really poor... They even make such stupid mistakes....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your topic should read:

CNA's English standard (like mine) is really poor... They even make such stupid mistakes....

yawn2.jpg

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your topic should read:

Please help me with my Inglish. Is this correct? I, moniker mrssmith in this forum is an American cocks loving SPG bitch with a plastic cunt made in Thailand. My cheebyemouith is all natural.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Please help me with my Inglish. Is this correct? I, moniker mrssmith in this forum is an American cocks loving SPG bitch with a plastic cunt made in Thailand. My cheebyemouith is all natural.

Cunts like that should be banned. :rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need pest control. Just invite KNNBCCB give him revolver and 2 box of bullet. He will clear them all.

williamwindsor

Alfrescian
Loyal

I fully agree! Very sensible enlightening post!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need pest control. Just invite KNNBCCB give him revolver and 2 box of bullet. He will clear them all.

Abang... . Satu kotak ada 6 biji... mana cukup...:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As the man said '' I stand corrected '' Sori lor.

no worries.. we still can make this kind of mistake since we are not journalists or editors for the state english daily.