• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Close our borders to show our resolve

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So now you know the strength of m&ds. It’s unity that’s more important to a country when it comes to war. Not IQ.
which is more important to you? unity or virginity? if it's unity and you think you know it all about war as though you have fought one, first of all, you must be able to prove your unity with your comrades in arms by carrying your (wounded) platoon mate 6.9 miles from front-line back to medical evacuation (medevac) point while battle is still raging behind you. and you have to carry your weapon plus ammo plus full pack while carrying your comrade. if you haven't done it or has no clue how it's done don't talk about war.
1544478838281.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
which is more important to you? unity or virginity? if it's unity and you think you know it all about war as though you have fought one, first of all, you must be able to prove your unity with your comrades in arms by carrying your (wounded) platoon mate 6.9 miles from front-line back to medical evacuation (medevac) point while battle is still raging behind you. and you have to carry your weapon plus ammo plus full pack while carrying your comrade. if you haven't done it or has no clue how it's done don't talk about war.
View attachment 50089
KNN in lao cb @ginfreely mind attended obs can go war with ncc rifle and can retire with a toy sun wukong robot as A.I object KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am saying the singkieland military does not have the capability to hold the territory conquered. Singkieland military is used as a iron rice bowl for the scholars. It never was about defending the nation
Don’t you get it now it’s not the time to be jealous of scholars but the time to stay united against barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 50089
You also didn’t fight any war right? Talk until like you did. Ya I recall the AR15 rifle was really heavy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blocked the idiot. Pap lackeys are welcome to die with him
I talked sense all the time and you are the 卖国贼 sinkie that is asking PAP to make peace with barbarian m&ds invaders just like those in China last time advocating to make peace with barbarian angmohs invaders.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I talked sense all the time and you are the 卖国贼 sinkie that is asking PAP to make peace with barbarian m&ds invaders just like those in China last time advocating to make peace with barbarian angmohs invaders.
How many times did China make peace and offer land and money to barbarian angmoh invaders? Make peace one time with barbarians will only lead to more intrusions and new demands.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t you get it now it’s not the time to be jealous of scholars but the time to stay united against barbarians.
The issue is with singkieland leadership. Do u want to follow pinky n kee chui to war? Pinky till now no sight n no sound. Whereas madhatter a 92 yo man is leading the charge. The ministars can't even have a coherent strategy of dealing with this matter. Where is singkieland leadership? N go to war is one thing. Can we hold wat is conquered? Can the SAF fight a guerilla insurgency for the next 10 years minimum? And if fight is singkieland willing to do the hard yards? Set up internment camps n throw every m&d in there. Use pigs etc to scare the m&ds? Shoot to kill etc....we can't even Jaga a mas Selamat, n prevent ang mors from bashing singkies....I don't know wat else to say

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think singkies will want to mobilise for war n let the FTs continue with being in singkieland n the m&ds know even if singkieland attacks we won't be able to hold on to our gains. So basically the m&ds hold most of the cards
Nothing to do with war. If you have an intruder in your property, you will call the police to arrest him even if he is your neighbour suddenly claiming that your property is his. In this case, there is no police to call and it is up to you to defend your property. If you can't defend your property then it is not your property.If it does lead to war later on, at least you can justify it in the name of defending your territory. To just protest without action is a sign of weakness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is with singkieland leadership. Do u want to follow pinky n kee chui to war? Pinky till now no sight n no sound. Whereas madhatter a 92 yo man is leading the charge. The ministars can't even have a coherent strategy of dealing with this matter. Where is singkieland leadership? N go to war is one thing. Can we hold wat is conquered? Can the SAF fight a guerilla insurgency for the next 10 years minimum? And if fight is singkieland willing to do the hard yards? Set up internment camps n throw every m&d in there. Use pigs etc to scare the m&ds? Shoot to kill etc....we can't even Jaga a mas Selamat, n prevent ang mors from bashing singkies....I don't know wat else to say
Ya I volunteer to go frontline and shoot all m&d soldiers. I don’t know why PAP is so useless to let a 92 year old man bully with senile comments of Spore can send ships in Spore water so mudland can send ships. Just open fire and shut up his nonsense. Didn’t they say they have no or few airplanes working? Send some fighter planes and dropped some missiles and bombs will get their rat colony off our waters immediately.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I volunteer to go frontline and shoot all m&d soldiers. I don’t know why PAP is so useless to let a 92 year old man bully with senile comments of Spore can send ships in Spore water so mudland can send ships. Just open fire and shut up his nonsense. Didn’t they say they have no or few airplanes working? Send some fighter planes and dropped some missiles and bombs will get their rat colony off our waters immediately.
Hey even Japan the mighty Asian fighters then also surrendered after TWO atomic bombs. Who are m&ds compared to japs?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can shout and scream. Anyone can say anything, be it sensible or otherwise.
Starting is easy. It's the thereafter that's long and painful.
Please consider the repercussions. Am I wrong to say the Japanese are still paying for their past conquest?
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Food for Thought:
The war of words is starting to erupt as a P-nut had just been added to the ROW-JAK
P-Nut can kill, especially to those with such an alLEErgy..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees should tell Kee Chiu to close the borders instead. There is no need to fire a shot. Just cut mudland off and isolate it from the world until Mudland begs sinkapore for forgiveness.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can shout and scream. Anyone can say anything, be it sensible or otherwise.
Starting is easy. It's the thereafter that's long and painful.
Please consider the repercussions. Am I wrong to say the Japanese are still paying for their past conquest?
For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Food for Thought:
The war of words is starting to erupt as a P-nut had just been added to the ROW-JAK
P-Nut can kill, especially to those with such an alLEErgy..
Japs are the invaders like m&ds are the invaders now. So we have pretty much no choice but to drop bombs on them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japs are the invaders like m&ds are the invaders now. So we have pretty much no choice but to drop bombs on them.
Either that or we will end up like China last time keep giving pieces of territory to barbarians invaders to make peace non stop. Isn’t it? Am I not stating facts of world history? No one is shouting or screaming here ok.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Invade? A very strong word to use for unascertained trespass, at this juncture.
However, your sentiment is noted and respected.