• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago when I was accused of being sinkie clone by that mad woman and attacked, I asked boss to help tell her I am not. He did not. So I learned to live with that, and retaliated. Had fun doing that for a while. Then decided it was no fun.

Then she is being joined and egged on by the very powerful special status member you mentioned. And like I said, powerful or not, I don't give a fuck. I also like mad people, they are fun sometimes. Nice to play along with.:biggrin:
You are a serial liar. You posted a long list of long nipple photos ONE DAY after I exposed you Sinkie clone without any vulgarity and you admitted that day posting nipples to target me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a serial liar. You posted a long list of long nipple photos ONE DAY after I exposed you Sinkie clone without any vulgarity and you admitted that day posting nipples to target me.
That is, you evil filthy Malaysian indian liar son of whore viciously attacked me before and after I exposed you Sinkie clone and not what you claimed you lived with it until buay tahan. Looks like you psychopath criminals are all same kind, no repentance act innocent act victim and turned your evil filthy finger to blame the victim.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contrary to popular belief most of the regulars here don't have any clone accounts. Some have a few dormant ones but they are not used to cause trouble or to push an agenda. They just sit idle.

There are only a handful and the the majority are used for a bit of fun and nothing more. I have a clone too but I don't use it to argue with myself or support myself.

The worst offender is the republicunt group of clone accounts. I gave him enough rope to hang himself.
Does your clone hunter work on evil bastards using two different VPN account or two different telco accounts? Some sadist psychopath like @glockman self proclaimed to be rich man what’s so difficult to pay two or even ten VPN or telco accounts?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does your clone hunter work on evil bastards using two different VPN account or two different telco accounts? Some sadist psychopath like @glockman self proclaimed to be rich man what’s so difficult to pay two or even ten VPN or telco accounts?
Hey I have been receiving fake loan shark real harassment messages from so many phone numbers from different country codes some more. The criminals are not poor and don’t mind paying for many vPn or telco accounts.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If a member just made a fleeting appearance then VPNs would mask clone activity but if a member posts hundreds or thousands of posts with each account he’ll be caught for sure. Nobody can keep track of each nick and how they logged on.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this forum very much, and I don't wish to be driven away by nasty people with stupid personal agendas.
You are the real nasty sadist psychopath that self proclaimed to be the judge in this forum. Judge of good woman bad woman and target bad woman. Who do you think you are? You are coward evil filthy criminal liar son of whore. Go to my facebook to play judge ok Knnbccb Pui!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The biggest mistake clones make is to be logged on to numerous accounts at the same time through the same ISP or proxy/VPN