• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After numerous appeals for me to control clone activity I have decided to give it a try to see whether it makes any difference.

Here are the active users that are constantly spamming with numerous accounts.

1. Probably one of the worst offenders over the years: republicunt shared with
busy123
redbull313
Peiweh
ponzii
kiketerm
londoncabby
leeisphtui
tiongsrshit
capamerica
QANONSG
IMHDOCTOR

Please choose which account you want to use from now if any. I will disable the rest.
I vote to keep all. His multiple personalities is a source of amusement. My favourite is is one liner vulgarity under Redbull313. However what is killing me is, this Redbull313 - is he really a swimming pool cleaner in America or is he a hawker Center cleaner in Ang Mo Kio?

jw5

Loyal
Boss

Can clear the air for me too?

I am not scroobal. I am not capamerica. I am not Ralders. I am not Charlie99. I am not GoldenDragon.

What does the clone hunter say?

Who is the "clone hunter"?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss

Can clear the air for me too?

I am not scroobal. I am not capamerica. I am not Ralders. I am not Charlie99. I am not GoldenDragon.

What does the clone hunter say?

The clone hunter does not associate you with any of those accounts.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I vote to keep all. His multiple personalities is a source of amusement. My favourite is is one liner vulgarity under Redbull313. However what is killing me is, this Redbull313 - is he really a swimming pool cleaner in America or is he a hawker Center cleaner in Ang Mo Kio?
not even in u.s. claims to know about canada and arsetralia. can track him to perth. this pedophile can run but cannot hide.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Thank you for helping me clear the air too.

Contrary to popular belief most of the regulars here don't have any clone accounts. Some have a few dormant ones but they are not used to cause trouble or to push an agenda. They just sit idle.

There are only a handful and the the majority are used for a bit of fun and nothing more. I have a clone too but I don't use it to argue with myself or support myself.

The worst offender is the republicunt group of clone accounts. I gave him enough rope to hang himself.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
that means jw6.9 has been wrong all this time.

I told him years ago that there was absolutely no evidence whatsoever that you and scroobal were the same person but other than making this statement there is nothing else I can do to convince him.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to popular belief most of the regulars here don't have any clone accounts. Some have a few dormant ones but they are not used to cause trouble or to push an agenda. They just sit idle.

There are only a handful and the the majority are used for a bit of fun and nothing more. I have a clone too but I don't use it to argue with myself or support myself.

The worst offender is the republicunt group. I gave him enough rope to hang himself.
It's funny many cloners stopped their activity right after Biden successfully stole the presidency. Cloudy bitch comes to mind. Mission accomplished, activity stopped.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told him years ago that there was absolutely no evidence whatsoever that you and scroobal were the same person but other than making this statement there is nothing else I can do to convince him.
and he gets pissed when i claim i share a room in bedok. i really do have a room in bedok. it’s technically in siglap but it’s part of bedok.

jw5

Loyal
It's funny many cloners stopped their activity right after Biden successfully stole the presidency. Cloudy bitch comes to mind. Mission accomplished, activity stopped.

Even if Cloudy was a clone, her stories made good reading.

jw5

Loyal
and he gets pissed when i claim i share a room in bedok. i really do have a room in bedok. it’s technically in siglap but it’s part of bedok.

You are actually one of the nicest guys around.
If I am pissed, it is because I know you can see through my bullshit.