• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
After numerous appeals for me to control clone activity I have decided to give it a try to see whether it makes any difference.

Here are the active users that are constantly spamming with numerous accounts.

1. Probably one of the worst offenders over the years: republicunt shared with
busy123
redbull313
Peiweh
ponzii
kiketerm
londoncabby
leeisphtui
tiongsrshit
capamerica
QANONSG
IMHDOCTOR

Please choose which account you want to use from now if any. I will disable the rest.

He is a attention seeker.... many clones cld keep him busy in keyboard warrior mode...

Strange clone nick names can pick up they are clones... an apple doesn't fall far from it tree...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@Leongsam i am also accused of being a clone by the very powerful special status members on this forum.

I agree with @sweetiepie that those who complain about clones might be the problem not so much the clones themselves.
Many years ago when I was accused of being sinkie clone by that mad woman and attacked, I asked boss to help tell her I am not. He did not. So I learned to live with that, and retaliated. Had fun doing that for a while. Then decided it was no fun.

Then she is being joined and egged on by the very powerful special status member you mentioned. And like I said, powerful or not, I don't give a fuck. I also like mad people, they are fun sometimes. Nice to play along with.:biggrin:

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is it that turns you on? Ownself turns Ownself on..... only a 3rd party can endorse it..
Dumbtwit...
Internet thuggery is a more prevalent problem here than clones...

And please, if your intention is to insult and act tough, try to sound more coherent. I don't half understand what you are saying...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what's the agenda of these clones ? Any clones care to enlighten me ? Why replicate someone else's identity ? Don't your have an individuality of your own to stand out here ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Internet thuggery is a more prevalent problem here than clones...

And please, if your intention is to insult and act tough, try to sound more coherent. I don't half understand what you are saying...

Go read Cinderella story book then... add little red riding hood... bet u don't understand thes books too.

jw5

Loyal
2. JW5 has 2 other accounts seldom used so no action taken. Furthermore the two are donor accounts. Much appreciated. Thanks for the support.

You are most welcome Boss. The entertainment and information I have derived from this forum has far exceeded the donation.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clones arent meant to replicate identities.

They are created as decoys.

Also it makes it appear that several different people have the same agenda. Lends support and power to a movement or objective that is actually only an individual's.

It also helps with maintaining chatter and dialogue so that one can keep posting in reply between the decoys and the main thus bumping threads up as well as increasing post count.
These are characteristics of tiong dogs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I wonder what's the agenda of these clones ? Any clones care to enlighten me ? Why replicate someone else's identity ? Don't your have an individuality of your own to stand out here ?

I don't mind a bit of fun but this republicunt/kiketerm/redbull313 etc must be a raving lunatic with a shitload of time on his/her hands. I left things be for many years but all good things must come to an end and it was getting impossible to have a decent dialogue with anyone regarding Covid/US elections with the persistent spam that has gone on and on. It's almost as if the democrats are funding his/her existence. Surely this tiny forum doesn't pose any threat to the agenda of the swamp. :smile:

I even changed my support to Biden hoping that it would appease them but it made no difference whatsoever. :roflmao:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Siang kah pager? :biggrin:

She did. :wink:

107284.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Boss,

Could you help clear the air that I’m not Nelson’s clone? Thank you so much in advance :geek::geek::geek: