• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

I did a search using "ginfreely" posted by scroobal

https://www.sammyboy.com/search/975433/?page=1&q=Ginfreely&c[users]=Scroobal&o=relevance

Only 2 pages?!

Looks like Scroobal wanted to ban you?

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334/post-2573731

I dont know why scroobal told you not to reveal your personal information etc. But i can understand why you might have been thinking of doing it.

I also thought of doing it. But it would be a mistake.

Seriously how can you people think I am scroobal? That guy posts totally different from me. He is the authoratative type boss type. Not me.
I can’t remember the details but I remember scroobal started to use his clones to attack me after I speak out for @Froggy when @scroobal attacked him. Wow I am impressed with myself so righteous to always stick out my head to speak out for people nothing to do with me. No wonder I got so many enemies indeed.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I can’t remember the details but I remember scroobal started to use his clones to attack me after I speak out for @Froggy when @scroobal attacked him. Wow I am impressed with myself so righteous to always stick out my head to speak out for people nothing to do with me. No wonder I got so many enemies indeed.
I see. That makes sense now why you keep saying screwball and his clones.

Yeah i was expecting to see more posts when i did the search. Surprised to see only 2 pages.

But scroobal was using his clones to attack you instead. Makes sense now.

Do you have the monikees you know of that you suspect were his clones? I can do a search to read for myself. Looks like scroobal did a lot to upset so many people.

I know you say you think i was one of them but really I am not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see. That makes sense now why you keep saying screwball and his clones.

Yeah i was expecting to see more posts when i did the search. Surprised to see only 2 pages.

But scroobal was using his clones to attack you instead. Makes sense now.

Do you have the monikees you know of that you suspect were his clones? I can do a search to read for myself. Looks like scroobal did a lot to upset so many people.

I know you say you think i was one of them but really I am not.
@jw5 asked me to list before and I already listed @GoldenDragon @Charlie99 @Thick Face Black Heart basically the list that @jw5 put up before.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@jw5 asked me to list before and I already listed @GoldenDragon @Charlie99 @Thick Face Black Heart basically the list that @jw5 put up before.
@ginfreely

I can vouch for Charlie99. I have met him in person before and I watsapp with him regularly. He lives in Toronto.

He was just sharing with me his youngest son's school achievements this year.

I have never met GD before. But Charlie99 has and he says GD is not MAY. Dont think is scroobal. But frankly I cant be sure myself.

Thick Face Black Heart I dunno anything more about him or her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

https://www.sammyboy.com/search/975469/?q=Ginfreely&c[users]=Charlie99&o=relevance

I did a search

And as expected hardly anything between you and Charlie99. He is very decent guy. And not that active.

He encouraged me to migrate to Canada and gave me good advice on how to approach it mentally as a new immigrant so I am very grateful to him for that.
Nope I don’t mean we talk but all these clones made slut whore mistress comments around me and I remember @Charlie99 always comment on women’s looks small eyes and ugly etc not that nice lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

https://www.sammyboy.com/search/975470/?q=Ginfreely&c[users]=GoldenDragon&o=relevance

GD got way more.

So this one i dunno. Although i still believe Charlie99 when he says the person he met does not look like MAY.

Scroobal wise i think nobody really knows who scroobal is in real life.

But yeah GD got disturb you quite a lot.
Ya @GoldenDragon is like you used to talk nicely to me but started to attack me making slut whore mistress comments around me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@ginfreely

https://www.sammyboy.com/search/975483/?q=Thick+face+black+heart&c[users]=nayr69sg&o=relevance

I did the search

2.5 pages between me and TFBH. I realize why I have little impression of him. Cos I reply to his posts he almost never write anything in response. So essentially i am like replying to a wall. Lol!

But i found somethint interesting

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/singaporeans-first.238590/post-2544639

Even back in 2016 jw5 was already pissed with me. But i seemed ok to just brush it off. Actually i dont even remember or register all this. I see now jw5 is pro Singapore and Singaporean but anti PAP and he took offence everytime i criticized Singaporeans as a whole or dissed the country itself.

I am getting to understand better the underlying reasons to why I am targeted.

Was scroobal also like that? I cant remember.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh I just remembered @jw5 said @Thick Face Black Heart is not a clone and got other nice qualities but is a lap dog of @scroobal
Lap dog of scroobal! Lol!

I think jw5 probably might have thought that of me as well.

Scroobal was nice to me and he also encouraged me to migrate. He also helped me with how to write to MINDEF properly to get in touch with the right person to get the exit permit and deferrment without bond stuff for my 2 sons. I am not defending scroobal but i am just saying that i have no fall out with him and I would say i was on good terms with him

Being on good terms with him doesnt mean i had fo be pn bad terms with the people he fougjt with here.

With the amlunt of anger and hatred jw5 had for scroobal i can understand why jw5 is so spiteful of anyone saying anything good about scroobal.

I can empathize just the way now when i see people say good things about jw5 i also get angry.

Point is I really dont wish to fight.

But truly honestly and sincereky i am not scroobal. Never was his clone and am not his clone not his lap dog either. Maybe i would say he was a good acquaintance and maybe a bit of a friend.

You want to say i stupid got bluffed by scroobal etc it is ok. But i am not him.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@ginfreely

If you do a search on my posting i can tell you that between 2013 and 2015 i posted much less because i was doing my family medicine residency. But during the 2 years i was very unhappy so maybe it is reflected in my posts

After July 2015 i had a bout of optimism. Cos i finished residency started doing independent practice and earning more money also. So my posts probably reflected this too. Positive stuff about canada life being good etc.

Around 2016 Feb I had a bad problem with a patient. That was the start of my downward spiral.

Things got worse and worse until May 2018 when i had to stop work due to depression.

I started working again around Oct 2018. But since then have been depressed still.

I think thats why in April 2018 i attacked you. I was pissed with everybody.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely

If you do a search on my posting i can tell you that between 2013 and 2015 i posted much less because i was doing my family medicine residency. But during the 2 years i was very unhappy so maybe it is reflected in my posts

After July 2015 i had a bout of optimism. Cos i finished residency started doing independent practice and earning more money also. So my posts probably reflected this too. Positive stuff about canada life being good etc.

Around 2016 Feb I had a bad problem with a patient. That was the start of my downward spiral.

Things got worse and worse until May 2018 when i had to stop work due to depression.

I started working again around Oct 2018. But since then have been depressed still.

I think thats why in April 2018 i attacked you. I was pissed with everybody.
Ok but I don’t remember you were attacking others in this forum then.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ok but I don’t remember you were attacking others in this forum then.
I dont like personal attacks towards myself and i usually dont attack others.

I mean what for. Usually just makes both more and more angry and then jusr scold bad words no intelligent discussion what good does it do rigjt?

Anyway i am sorry i attacked you. Yes previously i said i could not remember but now i can.

Hey if you have reason to attack me i will let you. I deserve it. So i wont blame you if you scold me and curse me for attacking you. And i wiil keep apologizing

What i hate though is beinf accused of doing somethint wrong that I DID NOT! I habe enough of thay shit in real life already from patients. Always have to let them bully me and say yeah is part of my job.

@ginfreely I dunno what work you do but it is like if you deal with customer and customer is always right have to kowtow no matter how stupid their requests are or what fhey insist is correct habe to agree? Or your boss? Colleagues?

Yeah. Fuck me for being rude. Fuck me for attacking you insluting you. Ok.

Just dont make up this nonsense i am scroobal and throw all his baggage at me also.