• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Clear minded amdk uncle gave flaccid uncle tips

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

But my even more clear minded uncle think KNN go jiak hong play so much leefending might as well don't go KNN
My uncle would rather prepare lots of cash and be santa clause KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go find a ladyboy, then even if you flaccid also no problem. Your anus will be enough to cement the relationship. :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amdk uncle advised to count the bill slotted in the wooden billing slot before going toilet KNN my uncle will never do this kind of sneaky things KNN my uncle sometimes even self offer to buy waitress bartenders drinks KNN after conversion the amount is not that much in sgd KNN a few football bettings the money will be backed :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
But My uncle like the part where amdk uncle said fantasy and leeleety KNN inside the bar is fantasy leeturn home is leeleety :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never bring the girl go shopping verlee good tip KNN better bring go leestoran :thumbsup:
Buy iPhone :eek: my uncle will tell her KNN limpe phone cheaper than iPhone :cautious: