• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classless Peasants On Senseless Rampage In SG Condo!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheapo Singapore Idiot Hady is a retard. He thought that by renting and living in a condo, he is moving up into the upper echelons of society but that is downright dumb. Renting a condo has no economic value, it is something very few Singaporeans would do.

coco the gorilla

Alfrescian
Loyal
""burn paper money with ashes flying into my home"

this mat is bashing chinese on the sly. fuck you stupid malay:oIo::oIo:

bodo punye sial.

give one inch and see you fucker immigrants start to think you own the land.

not happy go back where your ancestors come from.

coco the gorilla

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheapo Singapore Idiot Hady is a retard. He thought that by renting and living in a condo, he is moving up into the upper echelons of society but that is downright dumb. Renting a condo has no economic value, it is something very few Singaporeans would do.

you fucking retard yourself.

he rent condo because in hdb his fans keep coming knock on his doors, disturb everybody.

he sacrifice for his neighbours go rent condo with security.

these terms are something you will never ever understand or experience even give you 10 lives.... so read it slowly, bitch:

1.considerate
2.thousands of fans
3.win a local/regional competition
4. being good at what you do

so go fuck yourself.... oh no of course not even if you try with your short cock. you might even cum before touching:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't condone the race angle but your explanation is silly. If he was considerate to his HDB neighbours why not the condo neighbours. I am even more perturbed by the people that he is associating with and mind you a kid's birthday party.

Once you are celebrity, the press will be on your back. This is probably the worst case that has been reported after the taxi incident with the idiotic presenter from mediacorp.

Forget the race, clearly the family has poor values and keep poor company. I don't think consideration was ever a factor.

he rent condo because in hdb his fans keep coming knock on his doors, disturb everybody.

these terms are something you will never ever understand or experience even give you 10 lives.... so read it slowly, bitch:

1.considerate
2.thousands of fans

so go fuck yourself.... oh no of course not even if you try with your short cock. you might even cum before touching:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
spastic comment snipped....

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Your mama is looking for you. She needs you to suck on her titties and lick her pussy:oIo:

article-1163991-03FC9C4A000005DC-870_634x506.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1.considerate
2.thousands of fans

typical of malays to never ever blame themselves but only blame others.

Nice nick btw you gorilla m&d. Many m&ds look like gorillas.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mat defender fall in liao :d

ram seth is not only a m&d defender but a chinese hater. Everytime u see a chinese issue vs another race this ram will surely help the other race. From japs to ang mohs to kelings to m&ds and what not. Ram is a very good ass licker for them.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ram seth is not only a m&d defender but a chinese hater. Everytime u see a chinese issue vs another race this ram will surely help the other race. From japs to ang mohs to kelings to m&ds and what not. Ram is a very good ass licker for them.

I'm Chinese. There's no such thing as a racial issue unless you're a racist. For example, two men fighting is two men fighting to me. However to you, you choose to see it as a Chinese man and a Malay man fighting. Up to you. It's your life and it's your eyes and it's your mind.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm Chinese. There's no such thing as a racial issue unless you're a racist. For example, two men fighting is two men fighting to me. However to you, you choose to see it as a Chinese man and a Malay man fighting. Up to you. It's your life and it's your eyes and it's your mind.

Want to deny what i have written huh ram shit? :oIo:

Don't act blur lah if you behave like that just admit it don't be a coward.

coco the gorilla

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't condone the race angle but your explanation is silly. If he was considerate to his HDB neighbours why not the condo neighbours.

dear God...

its probably true what they say, this forum inhabited by special people...

hdb has no security guards to filter visitors.

groupies wait for him at void deck and corridor to stalk him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no doubt that he was being stalked and the neighbours disturbed. So he moved where the condo is a gated community and security guards.

Why then he did not show the same consideration for his new condo neighbours where the facilities are shared. Imagine throwing rubbish into the swimming pool. This is also not the first time that this has happened and truly a an embarrassment.

Can you think before you comment. You are making it worse.

The Malays are famous for having exceptionally clean homes. I have seen Malay kampungs which are well maintained and no sight of rubbish anywhere. This guy is obviously an idiot and certainly inconsiderate.

dear God...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to deny what i have written huh ram shit?

Deny what? Quote it (verbatim and don't doctor it like some low life scums do).

You're the one who at every opportunity tries to turn social issues or whatever into racial issues.
If that's your belief and agenda, go ahead. I'm not hampering you. I'm just speaking my own mind.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear God...

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Who would want to stalk Hadi the Singapore Idiot except for those cheap Ladyboys whores:oIo:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread was about a indiscipline Malay guy but some of you here take the chance to bash all the malay.since you say we are singaporean,then I think we should share the land.put aside yur hatred.