• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chua Eng Leong is a PAP Dog

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
while what you said is true, many if not all PAP supporters do so driven by money and perks. while the opposition are driven by passion and belief that no amount of money can extinguish. driven by the belief of speaking truth to power, to speak up for the injustices wrought by the inhumanity of a cold, calculating system.

take away money and the PAP will have precious few supporters left. take away money and the opposition will not falter.

the PAP has built a house of cards and it grows more precarious with each passing generation.
Yes, pap is a house of cards. It is a matter of time before this card house collapses, the sooner the better

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must be proud to know that his son is fighting the good fight for Singapore at Aljunied GRC.
Chua Sian Chin and LKY have gone back to their Creator. Whatever they did, they have to answer to their Creator. I fear for Chua Eng Leong if he continues in his evil ways

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chua Sian Chin and LKY have gone back to their Creator. Whatever they did, they have to answer to their Creator. I fear for Chua Eng Leong if he continues in his evil ways

Ah Gong and Chua have to answer to God if they have not been redeemed by the blood of Jesus. It's the same for anyone who believes that they can save themselves by their good deeds, that God will turn a blind eye to their bad deeds simply because they did good deeds to make up for it. Such nonsense doesn't work in the real world, why would it work in the afterlife?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Gong and Chua have to answer to God if they have not been redeemed by the blood of Jesus. It's the same for anyone who believes that they can save themselves by their good deeds, that God will turn a blind eye to their bad deeds simply because they did good deeds to make up for it. Such nonsense doesn't work in the real world, why would it work in the afterlife?
Dont just read Eph 2:8,9. Continue to read and apply 2:10.

I hope LKY and CSC had redeemed themselves. Everyone has to do it by their freewill and choice

I mourn for the millions of SG babies aborted by the pap

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont just read Eph 2:8,9. Continue to read and apply 2:10.

I did. But what makes us different from every other religion is that we are not saved by good deeds, religious diet, good works, acting pious. Period.

I hope LKY and CSC had redeemed themselves. Everyone has to do it by their freewill and choice

Nobody can redeem themselves. If they could, it means Jesus was a liar.

I mourn for the millions of SG babies aborted by the pap

I am anti abortion. I only support abortion in cases where giving birth would endanger the mother's life or the foetus was scanned to be born severely handicap. The hard truth is that most ppl aborted their kids so that the kid wouldn't be a hindrance to their lifestyle and personal ambition. It's nothing about people's free choice of their bodies.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did. But what makes us different from every other religion is that we are not saved by good deeds, religious diet, good works, acting pious. Period.
We are saved by grace. But if we continue to do evil, we have to be careful...go read James 2:17

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am anti abortion. I only support abortion in cases where giving birth would endanger the mother's life or the foetus was scanned to be born severely handicap. The hard truth is that most ppl aborted their kids so that the kid wouldn't be a hindrance to their lifestyle and personal ambition. It's nothing about people's free choice of their bodies.

Your stand is not important. The fact is that many babies were aborted in SG and pap has blood on its hands

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are saved by grace. But if we continue to do evil, we have to be careful...go read James 2:17

Doing good is a reflection of being a new creation in Christ, a transformation process. Doing good is not a measure whether a Christian will go to heaven. Most churches lure in new believers through the message of grace in John 3:16, and then over time, replace John 3:16 with verses on either they do lots of works, or else they will burn in hell because they were never saved in the first place.

Thanks but no thanks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your stand is not important. The fact is that many babies were aborted in SG and pap has blood on its hands

Many babies were aborted in most developed countries. Singapore is no exception. PAP did what it did because it was worried it could not supply enough jobs, schools and medical care to too many people. An elected government or any leader have to make tough choices, which may or may not be correct every time. Sinkies have the free choice to replace PAP at the polls every 4-5 years if they felt PAP was making too many bad choices.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many babies were aborted in most developed countries. Singapore is no exception. PAP did what it did because it was worried it could not supply enough jobs, schools and medical care to too many people. An elected government or any leader have to make tough choices, which may or may not be correct every time. Sinkies have the free choice to replace PAP at the polls every 4-5 years if they felt PAP was making too many bad choices.
A govt does not kill babies for expediency. Killing babies is murder