• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chua Eng Leong is a PAP Dog

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP dogs:

pap-dog-singapore_1.jpg

ConsiderateIllegalJellyfish-mobile.jpg
SBTWSA9.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the opposition have an insuperable difficulty in challenging the pap bandits' dominance. the pap's huge state resources advantages can't be defeated.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the opposition have an insuperable difficulty in challenging the pap bandits' dominance. the pap's huge state resources advantages can't be defeated.
the illegal use of SG's resources compels the pap to ensure that it must not be defeated

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
not just abt resources.... more imptly... where you vote, who you're voting for.... are all decided by the PAP.... you tell me, how can they lose..? :geek:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's the son of ex-PAP Minister, don't play play.
Chua Sian Chin's son?

Useless minister of health? More reason to ensure that pap dogs are denied entry into Parliament. If he barks loud enough, he may be redeployed to another safe GRC like OYK, KPS, Desmond Choo

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let Chua Eng Leong be clear that in the eyes of Singaporeans, especially Aljunied residents, he is a nobody but a pap dog. He lost in the 2015 GE and has no mandate to advise the Aljunied Grassroots. The rightful advisor shd be Pritam Singh.

Chua Eng Leong was defeated and until he wins the GE, he shd remain humble and quiet
No shame to be ard after losing...no value elsewhere

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take whatever pap dishes out because pap is using our money. Yet vote against the pap

The best part of this is, they take miney from the piggy bank you save up & buy you yOUR PRESENT...this is very amusing. I love such " Indian giver". I have no choice but to accept.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

while what you said is true, many if not all PAP supporters do so driven by money and perks. while the opposition are driven by passion and belief that no amount of money can extinguish. driven by the belief of speaking truth to power, to speak up for the injustices wrought by the inhumanity of a cold, calculating system.

take away money and the PAP will have precious few supporters left. take away money and the opposition will not falter.

the PAP has built a house of cards and it grows more precarious with each passing generation.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best part of this is, they take miney from the piggy bank you save up & buy you yOUR PRESENT...this is very amusing. I love such " Indian giver". I have no choice but to accept.
True. Singaporean voters must wake up at the next GE and vote out pap ministers and MPs. A loser like Chua Eng Leong is given authority to disburse tax payers money and an elected MP has to go to him to get approval is weird and immoral. Can Singaporeans see this pap evil?