• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christmas and New Year

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year to all SBF bros. Thankfully the dark cloud of 21.12.2012 is now behind us and we can all look forward to a better tomorrow. Cheers!:biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So your wife is also not Singaporean ? How can a trational Christmas Eve dinner without turkey and ham ? I look at your menu I hungry Liao .

I was born in Singapore, raised in Singapore, completed school, NS and first degree in SG.

That was for Christmas eve dinner.

Turkey is Christmas Day dinner.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Made a comeback a month ago. So far so good. My target now $500 a night with 2k capital. Lots of new faces. Old ones I knew no longer around. Met 2-3 of them at KTVs or HFJs. All kena bokoke!

Did you get a one-year membership to reduce your entrance fees?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was born in Singapore, raised in Singapore, completed school, NS and first degree in SG.

That was for Christmas eve dinner.

Turkey is Christmas Day dinner.

Why must have Christmas dinner and Christmas Eve dinner ? Must celebrate 2 times ? Is that a tradition ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Made a comeback a month ago. So far so good. My target now $500 a night with 2k capital. Lots of new faces. Old ones I knew no longer around. Met 2-3 of them at KTVs or HFJs. All kena bokoke!

Wow ... U make a comeback ? I thought u learn your lesson Liao bro .

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will visit your church if I happen to visit Toronto. Long time never attend church.

Sometimes, it is good to visit to see or admire the architecture and stained glass windows.
If you happen to visit Toronto, in addition to St. Michael's Cathedral (which is the Principal church of the Archdiocese of Toronto, and right downtown, a stone's throw from St. Michael's Hospital), then perhaps, you may wish to consider taking a "look see" at our home parish, Holy Eucharist Ukrainian Catholic Church (I wonder whether or not you could google it, and view the online photos), and may also consider taking a look at the beautiful stained glass and paintings on the walls and ceiling at St Peter and Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church.

You do not have to be Catholic or Christian, and the parishioners there will not try to convert you.

Cheers, brother [GoldenDragon]!

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why must have Christmas dinner and Christmas Eve dinner ? Must celebrate 2 times ? Is that a tradition ?

Christmas eve dinner is almost like a CNY reunion, before going to church to sing carols before mass.

Most of the Anglophones (English people, if there is such a term) do not prepare a special Christmas eve dinner.

Christmas dinner is just Christmas dinner.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Christmas eve dinner is almost like a CNY reunion, before going to church to sing carols before mass.

Most of the Anglophones (English people, if there is such a term) do not prepare a special Christmas eve dinner.

Christmas dinner is just Christmas dinner.

Thankyou for the explaination . Now I understand .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes, it is good to visit to see or admire the architecture and stained glass windows.
If you happen to visit Toronto, in addition to St. Michael's Cathedral (which the Principal church of the Archdiocese of Toronto, and right downtown, a stone's throw from St. Michael's Hospital), then perhaps, you may wish to consider taking a "look see" our home parish, Holy Eucharist Ukrainian Catholic Church (I wonder whether or not you could google it, and view the online photos), and may also consider taking a look at the beautiful stained glass and paintings on the walls and paintings at St Peter and Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church.

You do not have to be Catholic or Christian, and the parishioners there will not try to convert you.

Cheers, brother [GoldenDragon]!

Yes , you are right about the architecture . Actucally I like their architecture too without the religion part . I have been to many parts of Europe .. And I enjoy looking at their gothic design ..really very nice .

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes , you are right about the architecture . Actucally I like their architecture too without the religion part . I have been to many parts of Europe .. And I enjoy looking at their gothic design ..really very nice .

Wahhaahahaha. Bullshitting from your HDB flat with your stinko roommates right, chao ah neh

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wahhaahahaha. Bullshitting from your HDB flat with your stinko roommates right, chao ah neh

Dey , how u know ? I thought I have been keeping it as a secret for many years Liao ... Next time when I cook curry , don't come and ask me for some .. You cheapskate :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah tiong don't ask for cully. Ah Tiong STEAL

Whahahaha ...he steal when I don't give him ..knn I only cook a small pot of curry and wanted to share with eatshitandie he just come into our room and demand us to hand over our precious curry ... How can like that right ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charlie,

Slmt menyambut Hari Natal dan Tahun Bahu 2013 akan datang.:biggrin:

A Merry Festive season to 1 & All.:p