• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ChristJohnny

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
1524406954103.png

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and Race is just a fact ... I am just sharing with the implications.

It is a sad truth but a fact nevertheless. This hypothesis truth explained why some races or countries behave differently. It effect a country policy and progress. There is no progressive low IQ country in this world ( to realize industralization, a country need an average IQof 90).

I am afraid that the world will be dorminate by the West and the East. Tge rest will just be followers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and Race is just a fact ... I am just sharing with the implications.

It is a sad truth but a fact nevertheless. This hypothesis truth explained why some races or countries behave differently. It effect a country policy and progress. There is no progressive low IQ country in this world ( to realize industralization, a country need an average IQof 90).

I am afraid that the world will be dorminate by the West and the East. Tge rest will just be followers.
Those with lower iq will just invade high iq territories like what chinggis khan did.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those with lower iq will just invade high iq territories like what chinggis khan did.
don’t need war anymore. just form a milion person caravan and crash the borders and trash the wealthier cuntries. it proves that race and iq are helpless without guts, grit, and border security.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t need war anymore. just form a milion person caravan and crash the borders and trash the wealthier cuntries. it proves that race and iq are helpless without guts, grit, and border security.

Africa. India, Middle East, South America, South East Asia countries are extremely irrational, superstitious, and tribal countries. The concept of reason is mainly conspicuous by its absence in much of the country. These countries were long associated with the West and has imported western institutions, ways of living, technology, etc., over the last 200-300 years, but has failed to import the concept of reason.

Without the concept of reason, people can have no understanding of the rule of law, of fairness, or simply of what is right or wrong.

They can only think in terms of might is right, street-smartness and political connections. Such a society cannot have any understanding of the principles of basic laws, or have respect for the individual and liberty.

IQ and Race
IQ Map-1.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Africa. India, Middle East, South America, South East Asia countries are extremely irrational, superstitious, and tribal countries. The concept of reason is mainly conspicuous by its absence in much of the country. These countries were long associated with the West and has imported western institutions, ways of living, technology, etc., over the last 200-300 years, but has failed to import the concept of reason.

Without the concept of reason, people can have no understanding of the rule of law, of fairness, or simply of what is right or wrong.

They can only think in terms of might is right, street-smartness and political connections. Such a society cannot have any understanding of the principles of basic laws, or have respect for the individual and liberty.

IQ and Race
View attachment 98798
all those irrational and insecure attitudes and behaviors can also be said about tiongs and chicoms in prc.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
all those irrational and insecure attitudes and behaviors can also be said about tiongs and chicoms in prc.

No many people like the Chinks ... but sometimes they really surprise us .... at least they make things work. In the end time will tell. As a foreigner, of cause I would like to stay in the West. But given no other Choice - China is still better than most shit hole countries.

I noticed there are not many immigrants in China or Korea or Japan. Think they are already over populated and could not take in more. But most important was can they compete?

IQ and Race
IQ Map-2.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No many people like the Chinks ... but sometimes they really surprise us .... at least they make things work. In the end time will tell. As a foreigner, of cause I would like to stay in the West. But given no other Choice - China is still better than most shit hole countries.

I noticed there are not many immigrants in China or Korea or Japan. Think they are already over populated and could not take in more. But most important was can they compete?

IQ and Race
View attachment 98878
Thats because these yellas are all xenophobic. Cannot mix with other types.must maintain purity of race.