• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians are hypocrites, Top 10 reasons ! Must Read !

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many apologists believe hell is also at the heavenly realm but outside the gates of heaven where unbelievers are separated from God.
Waiting for you to provide biblical evidence to support your claim...:wink: You have been very eloquent, why dropped down so fast and soon?

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for you to provide biblical evidence to support your claim...:wink: You have been very eloquent, why dropped down so fast and soon?

But what expertise do you have to evaluate the Bible? From what I see, your expertise only in cut & paste Bible verses. Any kid can do cutting of paper.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many apologists believe hell is also at the heavenly realm but outside the gates of heaven where unbelievers are separated from God.

where-the-hell-is-heaven.jpg

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiting for you to provide biblical evidence to support your claim...:wink:

No, the bible doesn't state where exactly hell is, I didn't say it does and I stand corrected. To recall, I phrased my sentence as such:

"Nowhere in the bible states a concrete location of hell. Many apologists believe hell is also at the heavenly realm but outside the gates of heaven where unbelievers are separated from God."

You have been very eloquent, why dropped down so fast and soon?

Thank you for finding me eloquent. I have matters to settle every now and then and no longer am a regular visitor.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifteri said:
Genesis accounts a flat earth. Also, the earth was created first before the sun. We know they are not true.

Perspective said:
It is true the Bible says the earth was created first, and I think that is true.

Granted you are right! That means the Intelligent Designer has made an unlogical and unintelligent design according to modern science:wink:

drunk.jpg

6049.jpg

Attachments

• imagesCAC26F78.jpg
    imagesCAC26F78.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Granted you are right! That means the Intelligent Designer has made an unlogical and unintelligent design according to modern science:wink:

6049.jpg

Why would it be illogical and unintelligent to create the earth first before the sun? In my understanding any being that can create the earth (in whatever order, before or after the sun) is far more intelligent and logical than the smartest village atheist on earth.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would it be illogical and unintelligent to create the earth first before the sun? In my understanding any being that can create the earth (in whatever order, before or after the sun) is far more intelligent and logical than the smartest village atheist on earth.

Dumbfuck idiot don't even have elementary knowledge of science:p:wink: In your understanding, your dada whacked up mina through arsehole to produce an idiot you, any such being is far more intelligent... :p:biggrin: :wink: That idiot grown up can talk through the arsehole mouth is far more logical than dawkin :rolleyes: :wink:

3q0qeq.jpg

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck idiot don't even have elementary knowledge of science:p:wink: In your understanding, your dada whacked up mina through arsehole to produce an idiot you, any such being is far more intelligent... :p:biggrin: :wink: That idiot grown up can talk through the arsehole mouth is far more logical than dawkin :rolleyes: :wink:

3q0qeq.jpg

Personal attacks aside, you still have not answered my question. And I suppose I should not be expecting an answer from you too.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong again! Read my posts on circumcision, human sacrifice, jew warfares, virgin capturing, noah flood fairytale:wink:

hell6.gif

Why do you say I am wrong? Read your posts? But you said you gave no commentary, other than those misleading headlines tbat distort the meaning.