• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians are hypocrites, Top 10 reasons ! Must Read !

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

So this time you plagiarised the whole thing from who and where?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
2012-03-13-kittens-in-a-barrel.png

hypocrite snaking and twisting around...

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you can't destroy Christianity, go for the caricatured version. Betcha never heard of strawman arguments.

Don't put words into my mouth, when did I say that? I am sharing the hard truths about christianity, christian sheeps and the indoctrinated beliefs of pagans:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't put words into my mouth, when did I say that? I am sharing the hard truths about christianity, christian sheeps and the indoctrinated beliefs of pagans:wink:

And I am exposing your so-called hard truths as hard falsehoods arising from your abysmal ignorance of the Christian faith.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This double layered HYPROCRISY will show its tail every time when the media corners church leaders or spokepersons from the NCC about other religious faiths, the double faced liar would definitely snake his way, claiming that christians are good citizens who would tolerate and respect all the other religions in Singapore. But it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that the majority of the practising christians in Singapore, believe that all the other religious faiths and their scriptures are SATANIC and that only Christianity is the TRUTH. In their darkest side of hearts, they believe that unless you become christians like them, we would all go hell. They are more skillful than the best hollywood actors when come to saying 'God loves you' in your face with an angel-like look but we know the actual thought deep in their hearts. Cats and dogs would also all perish to eternal torment unless they become converted animals. Why are they not seen saving the cats and dogs?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This double layered HYPROCRISY will show its tail every time when the media corners church leaders or spokepersons from the NCC about other religious faiths, the double faced liar would definitely snake his way, claiming that christians are good citizens who would tolerate and respect all the other religions in Singapore. But it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that the majority of the practising christians in Singapore, believe that all the other religious faiths and their scriptures are SATANIC and that only Christianity is the TRUTH. In their darkest side of hearts, they believe that unless you become christians like them, we would all go hell. They are more skillful than the best hollywood actors when come to saying 'God loves you' in your face with an angel-like look but we know the actual thought deep in their hearts. Cats and dogs would also all perish to eternal torment unless they become converted animals. Why are they not seen saving the cats and dogs?

Pot calling the kettle black when village atheists declare ALL religions, including Christianity, as false and delusional.

And please show from Bible where it teaches that animals need to become Christians or else are thrown into hell.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pot calling the kettle black when village atheists declare ALL religions, including Christianity, as false and delusional.

And please show from Bible where it teaches that animals need to become Christians or else are thrown into hell.

Do atheists condemned people that don't same the same views to burn in HELL? bloody hypocrite black hearted christain!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do atheists condemned people that don't same the same views to burn in HELL? bloody hypocrite black hearted christain!

Who's condemning you to hell for not holding to my views? A drug-pusher is not condemned for not holding to my views that it is wrong to do drugs, he is condemned for engaging in drug activities. And why? Are you hurt to be told that the Bible sats you would end up in hell for your sins against God if you continue in them without repentance?

BTW atheists like you declare ALL religions false and all religious people deluded.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's condemning you to hell for not holding to my views? A drug-pusher is not condemned for not holding to my views that it is wrong to do drugs, he is condemned for engaging in drug activities. And why? Are you hurt to be told that the Bible sats you would end up in hell for your sins against God if you continue in them without repentance?

BTW atheists like you declare ALL religions false and all religious people deluded.

Bloody hypocrite christard, don't twist and turn with words. Now you are trying to play innocent that you never do hell condemning but it is just what written in a Scripture. You are a hypocrite! Jesus says hypocrite Christian will go to hell. Yes, you do. Bloody hypocrite hell condemning christard. There is a big different between what is written in a codes and the very act of doing condemning. You hypocrite ass hole you go to hell for sure!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody hypocrite christard, don't twist and turn with words. Now you are trying to play innocent that you never do hell condemning but it is just what written in a Scripture. You are a hypocrite! Jesus says hypocrite Christian will go to hell. Yes, you do. Bloody hypocrite hell condemning christard. There is a big different between what is written in a codes and the very act of doing condemning. You hypocrite ass hole you go to hell for sure!

Please show my post where I condemned you to hell. BTW, you also don't believe got hell, so are you really offended? Or are you acting offended? That makes you a hypocrite.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please show my post where I condemned you to hell. BTW, you also don't believe got hell, so are you really offended? Or are you acting offended? That makes you a hypocrite.
Yes you are right, I am not affected by hell condemnation. But I am disgusted at the hypocrisy of practising Christians.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you equally disgusted by your own hypocrisy and blatant plagiarism?

Hypocite fuckhead, it is cut and paste, I don't claim any false ownership. It is a very common practice in the forum. Bro beensetfree is doing the same every day, I have not heard you accusing him of plagatism. Isn't because he is a Christian? A different set of laws for pagan?

As for the other one, I am throwing the same coin back to Caesar to prove to him a point :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrite christian,
You have lost your moral ground to poke at post further. You have not disproved anything. You have no backup. You dare not quote the scripture to backup your empty claim and your easy dismissal. You have no evidence. You are ashamed to name your church. Your ignorance is proven!

You are a shitty piece of hypocrite!This is arrived through rigorous proving:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrite christian,
You have lost your moral ground to poke at post further. You have not disproved anything. You have no backup. You dare not quote the scripture to backup your empty claim and your easy dismissal. You have no evidence. You are ashamed to name your church. Your ignorance is proven!

You are a shitty piece of hypocrite!This is arrived through rigorous proving:wink:

You have not proven anything to require me to disprove. All I need to show is your abysmal ignorance about Christianity.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hypocite fuckhead, it is cut and paste, I don't claim any false ownership. It is a very common practice in the forum. Bro beensetfree is doing the same every day, I have not heard you accusing him of plagatism. Isn't because he is a Christian? A different set of laws for pagan?

As for the other one, I am throwing the same coin back to Caesar to prove to him a point :wink:

Since you admit you plagiarised shamelessly, it is hypocritical of you to accuse the Bible or others of that.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not to rebut any arguments against Christians being hypocritical, but how some of the justifications used are grounded on inventions or exaggerations.

I am sure a Buddhist or Kuan Yin adherent being outraged by the denial of their deities who also deny the Christian God is nothing new either. But I would not use "outrage" to describe myself.

The exact is "dust from the ground". It is safe to say that all living matter was created from this "dirt" you described so if we evolved from other animals, any way would be offensive to Christians who took offence. Hence the issue is not so much about how man is created but who created man and what status was man created upon.

Obviously, based on your own words, polytheism and one triune God are different.

I don't think many Christians' objections of Islam is attributed to "atrocities" of Allah.

The main objection to created gods is not so much about deifying or man-gods as long as they are grounded in strong arguments. Christians believe that Mary conceived the Lord Jesus not by sexual intercourse; hence, they would naturally find Greek myths unbelievable.

It's not about selectively choosing to look for flaws in one and not another. There are only 2 possibilities - a young, or old, civilization. Comparing the 2 would naturally cause debate the other untenable.

I don't consider Christianity "tolerant". On "loving", I believe we have a loving God. The Bible's hell is not a popular concept even for God, but the Chinese Taoist hell that puts people in horrendous flesh-spirit punishment is certainly not what hell is and no more compassionate or loving than what hell is.

I don't discern many Christians using "speak in tongues" as evidence of Christianity's existence.

I don't recall many Christians actually assigning a percentage to the probability that one's prayers are answered.

Not necessarily always true. Many a time I have seen atheists show very poor regard and ground to the Word and got demolished by Christian apologists.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure a Buddhist or Kuan Yin adherent being outraged by the denial of their deities who also deny the Christian God is nothing new either. But I would not use "outrage" to describe myself.
BUDDHIST AND KUAN YIN ADHERENTS DON’T FORCE THEIR BELIEFS AND DISDEFIEFS DOWN OTHER PEOPLE THROATS. THEY ARE NOT GOD BOTHERERS:wink: THEY ARE NOT MONOTHEISTS THAT INSISTS THEIR ONE GOD IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.:wink: THEY DON'T TAKE TO EXTREME, TO HOLY WARS OVER BELIEFS:wink: THE WORST GENOCIDES IN HUMAN HISTORY ARE COMMITTED BY THE ABRAHAMIC FAITHS:wink:

The exact is "dust from the ground". It is safe to say that all living matter was created from this "dirt" you described so if we evolved from other animals, any way would be offensive to Christians who took offence. Hence the issue is not so much about how man is created but who created man and what status was man created upon.
LIVING CELLS CANNOT COME FROM NON-LIVING MATTER LIKE DIRT, ROCK. PERIOD:wink:

Obviously, based on your own words, polytheism and one triune God are different.
JESUS WAS ALSO GOD, THEN IT WAS GOD WHO DIED ON THE CROSS. DID THE HOLY GHOST ALSO DIED ON THE CROSS?
Egyptian_trinity.jpg

THIS PICTURE OF EGYPTIAN TRINITY WILL OUTRAGE FRODO:wink:

I don't think many Christians' objections of Islam is attributed to "atrocities" of Allah.
45471_451057811635376_487336663_n.jpg

The main objection to created gods is not so much about deifying or man-gods as long as they are grounded in strong arguments. Christians believe that Mary conceived the Lord Jesus not by sexual intercourse; hence, they would naturally find Greek myths unbelievable.
PART OF THE CONTRADICTIONS OF THE EXISTENCE OF AN ‘ALL POWERFUL’ ISRAELITE GOD:wink:

It's not about selectively choosing to look for flaws in one and not another. There are only 2 possibilities - a young, or old, civilization. Comparing the 2 would naturally cause debate the other untenable.
THE TWO GREAT EASTERN ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS HAVE 5000 YEARS OF RECORDED HISTORY AND CIVILIZATION. THE PERIOD OF PRE CIVILISATION IS MUCH LONGER. GIVE YOU A HANDICAP, SAYS THE PERIOD OF PRE CIVILIZATION IS MUCH SHORTER PERIOD OF 5000 YEARS. 5000+5000 IS STILL LONGER THAN BIBICAL TIME:wink:
CHANGE YOUR BLOOD TO JEW'S:wink:

I don't consider Christianity "tolerant". On "loving", I believe we have a loving God. The Bible's hell is not a popular concept even for God, but the Chinese Taoist hell that puts people in horrendous flesh-spirit punishment is certainly not what hell is and no more compassionate or loving than what hell is.
TRYING TO DRESS UP SOMEONE ELSE AS A FELLOW CULPRIT DOES NOT MAKE THE CULPRIT LESS A CULPRIT. TAOIST HELL PUTS WRONG DOERS THERE, TAOISTS NEVER CONDEMNED NON-BELIEVERS TO THEIR HELL.

YOUR ISRAELITE GOD WAS HAPPY TO USE A PAIR OF BEARS TO KILL 42 SMALL CHILDREN FOR TRIVIAL OFFENCE OF LAUGHTING AT A BALD MAN PROPHET(2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB). YOU CALL YOUR ISRAELITE GOD LOVING? I CALL THAT EVIL. I HAVE NO PROBLEM TRYING HARD TO ACCEPT YOUR MORAL STANDARD:wink:

BIBLICAL HELL IS IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH, Acts 2:31:wink:
Earths_interior.jpg

BIBLICAL HELL MYTH IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM ITS FLAT EARTH MODEL, MYTHOLOGY RATHER THAN TRUE:wink:

I don't discern many Christians using "speak in tongues" as evidence of Christianity's existence
THE ONLY PLUS POINT:wink:

I don't recall many Christians actually assigning a percentage to the probability that one's prayers are answered.
WRONG UNDERSTANDING, PLEASE READ ONCE MORE TIME:wink:
No-Food.jpeg

Not necessarily always true. Many a time I have seen atheists show very poor regard and ground to the Word and got demolished by Christian apologists.
IT'S REFERRING TO ATHEISTS WHO WERE ONCE CHRISTIANS:wink:

Last edited: