• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Choose Your Next Moderator Here And

lushbush

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It takes a lot of effort to get in sync with a mod. Most start of as being overzealous and it is very hard for a mod not to take things personally when they are attacked. It's human nature to want to retaliate and once a mod does that, he can no longer do the job.

Perhaps an incognito mod would help. He would be behind the scenes doing his job and will be less likely to be attacked in a personal way, especially these days when there is no lack of forummers who can give infractions which used to be one of the duties of the mod.

Drogba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I vote for these bots to be mods. :eek:

e7w7q0w8t0
kzzgmtzvub
ucovyzksc
nubqcbsuun
shufang2d3i
zseyytftjo
as9jfgul21t
zxpolkiu03
hauffxhq8
loserouaj4

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun think I can get along with Sam. Maybe TonyChat lah.

why is my nick always being mentioned in a thread that i am always not interested in.

are you my loyal fan? most of my loyal fan creates different version of my nick to adore me.

such as tonycheat, tonyshit, tonychit....

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I will vote for these 3 anytime:
Zhihau/Jw5/Scroobal

That said, I still do hope raiders continue though.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the job of a mod?

can towkay leong please list down the requirements so that applicants know what to expect?

as for bro raider, re jo similangjiao? why care others lanjiowei? no need to get personal at this forum one lah. dont just walk off to the sunset leh.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
what the job of a mod?

can towkay leong please list down the requirements so that applicants know what to expect?

as for bro raider, re jo similangjiao? why care others lanjiowei? no need to get personal at this forum one lah. dont just walk off to the sunset leh.

There are no requirements because I've never created such a job.