• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Choose Your Next Moderator Here And

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am for the parents basher "leetahbar" aka Bob Sim Kheng Hwee! Sinkapore is going down. Have sammyboy.com lead the way!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fux you! :eek:ooh! sorry sorry, what I really want to say _ fuck her :mad:

although a lau kway bu, she's quite a lau chio. times have changed. there are now more women in leading positions (69 last count) than there ever were in history. it's time for sbf to nominate and appoint a shemale, oops excuse mois, a female to the sub-eunuch post of mod. afterall, the eunuch is still in charge with occasional intervention by the emperor. time is riped for a lady captain of the imperial guards! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There will be no replacements. I'll run everything myself if need be.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have bidding system. Top 3 bidders will be the Mod.

It takes a lot of effort to get in sync with a mod. Most start off being overzealous and it is very hard for a mod not to take things personally when they are attacked. It's human nature to want to retaliate and once a mod does that, he can no longer do the job.

In my case, I keep my eye on the traffic levels rather than the content. As long as the long term traffic trends are positive, it doesn't matter if certain members log in just to abuse me. I treat every member as a positive contribution to the traffic stats.