• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chiobu minah working as toilet cleaner

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HELP ! my workplace came 1 chiobu Rihanna type minah working as toilet cleaner. While I was peeing, she bump in, initially I thought she bump into wrong gender toilet till I saw she was with the cleaner company uniform and a piece of cloth. I had mix feeling at that moment - shyness and shockness. I cannot decide to continue peeing or stop, or to hide or show my kukubird.
I am impressed with her though, having Rihanna look, she didn't use it for other business, instead working hard and honest as a cleaner. Thumbs up for her.
Thanks for listening, I am heading to toilet now. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my cleaner is latina....more like shakira type. every time i shit, she would knock on the door and ask. "que viene?" :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HELP ! my workplace came 1 chiobu Rihanna type minah working as toilet cleaner. While I was peeing, she bump in, initially I thought she bump into wrong gender toilet till I saw she was with the cleaner company uniform and a piece of cloth. I had mix feeling at that moment - shyness and shockness. I cannot decide to continue peeing or stop, or to hide or show my kukubird.
I am impressed with her though, having Rihanna look, she didn't use it for other business, instead working hard and honest as a cleaner. Thumbs up for her.

Then you go fucking jerk off in front of her.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Serious ah? Looks like rihanna. Ask her if she wants a rude bwoy.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e82VE8UtW8A" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/93xbRGvtuMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hope to see pics the next time i check out your thread again.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
As our esteem pm will say....

NPNT_LeeHsienLoong.jpg