• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chiobu minah working as toilet cleaner

jw5

Loyal
chootchiew (half angrily): Kua Simi Lanjiao?

chiobu minah cleaner (half heartedly): Kua Le A Lanjiao!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She may be a recently released immigration offender who has been made to work for her ticket back home.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a guy in malaysia who lives by himself and screws his illegal maid and her daughter when she comes in to replace the mother.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HELP ! my workplace came 1 chiobu Rihanna type minah working as toilet cleaner. While I was peeing, she bump in, initially I thought she bump into wrong gender toilet till I saw she was with the cleaner company uniform and a piece of cloth. I had mix feeling at that moment - shyness and shockness. I cannot decide to continue peeing or stop, or to hide or show my kukubird.
I am impressed with her though, having Rihanna look, she didn't use it for other business, instead working hard and honest as a cleaner. Thumbs up for her.
Thanks for listening, I am heading to toilet now. :smile:

When you go to the toilet at your workplace tomorrow, offer her a stick of cigarette if she's there..

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
my office toilet cleaner is a china woman, late 20s, average looking.
But we spotted her a few times leaving the office in the evenings all changed, sexy tight dress and heavy make-up, headed towards selegie road area.
some colleagues say she's a good masseuse.
true story.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
try gigolo work, it is fun to take are of lau tai tai 老太太 and paid well.
when I was young I take care of 2 老太太 and get paid very well.

But we spotted her a few times leaving the office in the evenings all changed, sexy tight dress and heavy make-up, headed towards selegie road area.
true story.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true story.
If she is a masseuse, why would she need to work as toilet cleaner ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try gigolo work, it is fun to take are of lau tai tai 老太太 and paid well.
when I was young I take care of 2 老太太 and get paid very well.

I do not have any contacts about gigolo, else I will be very keen, I like sex, as for lao tai tai I will just cover face and pump from behind nothing to lose. Can make money why not.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That remind me of a friend screws the maid from behind while she is ironing the clothes and both go into orgasm. wow! I laugh untill i dropped my denture in the toilet bowl.

I know a guy in malaysia who lives by himself and screws his illegal maid and her daughter when she comes in to replace the mother.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My office toilet cleaner is a terrible "lady buay-ga".
Every time show people that "Poke Kai Face'.
She keep humming to herself when washing the toilet "Luv Luv Luv ... I wan your Luv".

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's a true latrine and pubic urinal expert, clearing all from cum to lump.

Does she use her abalone to scrub the urinals?

images

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not that simple, you have to work as a painter, You have to kiss her stinking toothless mouth. lick her unclean hairy ass, suck her tiny toes. I have MP's granny for you to do rehearsal , don't lose face while on actual execution.

I do not have any contacts about gigolo, else I will be very keen, I like sex, as for lao tai tai I will just cover face and pump from behind nothing to lose. Can make money why not.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask her if she can sing like Rihanna? Then you can help her enrol in Singapore Idol