• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Milf Burmese Jumps From 19th Floor Genting Hotel After Losing RM200k

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
MALAYSIA
Young Mother Tragically Jumps To Her Death From Genting Hotel After Losing Over RM200k Gambling
influasia2-48x48.jpg

Published 1 day ago on October 17, 2019
By Chee Kin
Young Mother Tragically Jumps To Her Death From Genting Hotel After Losing Over RM200k Gambling - WORLD OF BUZZ

Source: Oriental Daily & China Press

While suicide may never be the answer to any of life’s hardships, many people who are desperate and feel hopeless in their own situations tend to look at it as being the only way out of the position that they find themselves in, or from their mental troubles. As such, it is predicted that by 2020, one person will die from suicide every 20 seconds.

One such unfortunate soul to have met an untimely end by suicide was reportedly suffering from marital issues and financial debt before taking her life recently, as reported by China Press.

orientaldailypixelated.png

Source: Oriental Daily

At an unspecified hotel in Genting on Saturday (12th October 2019), a 27-year-old Burmese woman was said to have jumped to her death from the 19th floor after facing financial difficulties and problems in her marriage.

Prior to committing suicide, the woman had sent messages to her friends on WeChat asking them to take good care of her daughter after she passes away.

Screenshots of her WeChat conversation with a friend before she jumped have been circulating social media since the suicide was discovered.

chinapress2-4.png

Source: China Press
“I only have RM1,000 left. I will be returning to Myanmar soon, once my daughter’s passport is ready. I’m afraid we will no longer be able to meet each other again.”
According to the WeChat correspondence, the woman said that she had lost up to RM200,000 due to a gambling problem, and only had RM1,000 left. She also expressed her disappointment in her marriage and her husband after they faced marital difficulties.
“Marrying him was one of my biggest disappointments in life. I can see clearly now. I have let him go.”
Further correspondence sent on WeChat also mentioned that the woman had initially intended to return to Myanmar with her daughter after her passport had been processed, but wound up entrusting the care of the child to her friend afterwards.

chinapress3-2.png

Source: China Press

The deceased also asked her friend to send her a video of her daughter before she committed suicide, and tried to do so by taking a handful of pills. However, she later changed her mind and went up to the 19th floor of her hotel to jump to her death.
“I want to see her one last time. I’m afraid I’ll never get to see her again.”
The case is currently still under investigation by the local authorities.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At an unspecified hotel in Genting on Saturday (12th October 2019), a 27-year-old Burmese woman was said to have jumped to her death from the 19th floor after facing financial difficulties and problems in her marriage.

19th floor... should be the rainbow-colored hotel. Smallest rooms, cheapest rates, perfect for the hardcore gamblers.

AF1QipOsAMp1Bc405T-pVzxxyOG9YotsWeZEMIuU9cXL=s0

Although I'm curious about how and where exactly did she jump. Many rooms don't even have a window view. And the windows cannot be fully opened.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
She also expressed her disappointment in her marriage and her husband after they faced marital difficulties.[/B]
RIP but I wonder if she is a real Burmese woman cos I known one who married an fugly asshole, moved to Australia with him and even bore him a child despite him cheated on her time and time again. Burmese women are known to be faithful, especially to fugly assholes

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
19th floor... should be the rainbow-colored hotel. Smallest rooms, cheapest rates, perfect for the hardcore gamblers.

AF1QipOsAMp1Bc405T-pVzxxyOG9YotsWeZEMIuU9cXL=s0

Although I'm curious about how and where exactly did she jump. Many rooms don't even have a window view. And the windows cannot be fully opened.

Genting hotels full of ghosts. What about the RWS hotels? No people jump from RWS hotels?