• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Karmen Siew VS Terence Siow Chong Nao Thread

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
If our kangaroo court is not consistence / lenient in their sentencing, then they can expect 5-10 years time it will come to bite them back.

Screenshot_2019-09-27-16-26-39-474_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strumming my genital area with his fingers
Singing my genital area with his words
Killing me softly with his dick
Telling my whole life with his hands

No apologies to Charles Fox

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she couldn't forget how he used his fingers, imagine how memorable it would be for her if he used his tongue. :wink:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow feels this is not right.
What mean by potential to excel in life.

All Nus students can grab neh then pay $5K SUA then bo tai ji.

Rich man son can just rape then pay $50k sua.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow feels this is not right.
What mean by potential to excel in life.

All Nus students can grab neh then pay $5K SUA then bo tai ji.

Rich man son can just rape then pay $50k sua.

Too bad this is not China. If you're 富二代 or 官二代, you can rape a girl and the girl can do nothing. The courts and the police are in your pocket.

Don't even need to pay a dime. In fact, you can make her vanish overnight, no one will know.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
malaysians ?
Where is the saying?
He primary school in malaysia?
Xinmin secondary is a top school in northeast entry cut off point is 236.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad this is not China. If you're 富二代 or 官二代, you can rape a girl and the girl can do nothing. The courts and the police are in your pocket.

Don't even need to pay a dime. In fact, you can make her vanish overnight, no one will know.
True enough.
But good timing lah... If really bo tai ji。
It will certainly cause serious 民怨 and lose confidence with law and court.

u see parents with daughter of similar age as karmen where they cast their vote.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ah..
He didn't serve NS.

NUS molester Terence Siow Kai Yuan
The state media reported that Siow is 23 years old this year and was enrolled in NUS in 2016 when he was 20 year old.

If Siow is a Singaporean citizen or PR, he would be serving his National Service at the age of 20 after graduating from Junior College. If he is a polytechnic graduate, he will be enlisting into National Service at the age of 19 or 20.

Siow reportedly “touched” a fellow classmate in NUS before he was arrested for molest, but was given only “counseling” and an official “warning” from NUS.

He was suspended for only a semester for his criminal conduct during which he worked as a full-time Maths tutor earning more than $6000 monthly.

Despite the gravity of his repeated criminal offences, NUS has resisted public pressure to expel Siow, giving him only a light tap on his wrist by suspending him.