• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Karmen Siew VS Terence Siow Chong Nao Thread

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot-2019-09-26-at-2.46.07-PM.png

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dinosaur judge say he is elite got potential to excel in life.
From molester excel to rapist :biggrin:
If you are of elite potential got discount

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dinosaur judge say he is elite got potential to excel in life.
From molester excel to rapist :biggrin:
If you are of elite potential got discount

Rape, molest, cheat money... everything can be forgiven. Negotiable in the kangaroo courts.

The sin of blasphemy, of lese majeste... cannot be forgiven. :wink:

KonM3L3.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanmugam Sc
32 mins ·

[ molest* Case ]

There has been a fair bit of reaction to the verdict in this case. Terence Siow who molested a woman at Serangoon MRT was sentenced to probation. The victim, has also made her views clear.

I will make a few points :

1. People are entitled to express their views, unhappiness, with the verdict, and their feelings that the punishment is inadequate.
2. I can also understand how the victim and her parents must feel. The father wrote to me. Many of us ( speaking for myself as a parent), will feel the same way.
3. I was surprised, myself, with the verdict.
4. I therefore asked AGC for their views. AGC officers told me that they disagreed with the verdict, and that they intend to appeal. That is consistent with my views as well.
5. I will add this : while people feel strongly about the case, we nevertheless should avoid casting aspersions on personally on judge – they are doing their duty, to the best of their abilities.

We should now let the Appeal Court look at the matter.

The Courts will decide according to the law, on the facts before them.

If, after the Appeal is decided, we, as a society, still generally believe that the law should deliver a different outcome, then it is not the Courts’ fault.

It is then for Parliament to deal with that, change the law. And people know – in Singapore, the Government will move, and put legislation before Parliament to consider.