• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chio Property agent 26 yrs old only 1st property is condo!!!!What about you?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
1557212242947.png

dear friends, no need to be jealous over materialistic achievement, she looks like another spg bimbo, no brainer type. still buying condo at this stage, pple in the past buy local property for investment, now , all already look out of the country. she is still looking within.

attaphouse

dear friends, no need to be jealous over materialistic achievement, she looks like another spg bimbo, no brainer type. still buying condo at this stage, pple in the past buy local property for investment, now , all already look out of the country. she is still looking within.

their looks very generic now. as if all these girls watched the same "how to makeup" video :biggrin:

Swimming/gym. Maybe come with tennis court. I rather look n source for resale landed properties if gonna spent $1 million plus for a condo aka pigeon hole.

Usually those are not free, and condo dwellers have to pay a monthly fee for the tennis courts, gym and swimming pool. And if you want to use the BBQ pits, need to pay extra money.

My condo dweller friends complain about this because they are not the sporty types and they feel ripped off paying for something they don't use. :biggrin:

KNN why do you need property agent in this world KNN you can view ads and see price on your own and travel there yourself KNN if you like you nego price yourself KNN if deal just fill in simple paper and submit yourself don't be lazy and ter nao KNN

wontonmee

KNN why do you need property agent in this world KNN you can view ads and see price on your own and travel there yourself KNN if you like you nego price yourself KNN if deal just fill in simple paper and submit yourself don't be lazy and ter nao KNN
Agree too. Same for those vermin insurance agents!

Thanks to PAP's idea of a meritocratic society, even a young adult of 26 years old can afford to buy a condo in Singapore. Most PMET workers in places like HK or Silicon Valley can only afford to rent. Majulah PAP!

Usually those are not free, and condo dwellers have to pay a monthly fee for the tennis courts, gym and swimming pool. And if you want to use the BBQ pits, need to pay extra money.

My condo dweller friends complain about this because they are not the sporty types and they feel ripped off paying for something they don't use. :biggrin:

Precisely. Especially for those pioneer and merdeka generation how often would they use the tennis court or even the swimming pool/gym. So condo suitable for youngsters.

Monthly or maintenance fees owners have to pay. Over at Msia one may have to may mthly maintenance and security fees.

Thanks to PAP's idea of a meritocratic society, even a young adult of 26 years old can afford to buy a condo in Singapore. Most PMET workers in places like HK or Silicon Valley can only afford to rent. Majulah PAP!

that's why we should not rock the boat and continue to vote for PAP, i mean it.:smile:

Precisely. Especially for those pioneer and merdeka generation how often would they use the tennis court or even the swimming pool/gym. So condo suitable for youngsters.

Monthly or maintenance fees owners have to pay. Over at Msia one may have to may mthly maintenance and security fees.
Ya owner no use but good condo facilities are necessary to attract tenants and command good selling price.

that's why we should not rock the boat and continue to vote for PAP, i mean it.:smile:
No that’s not true, the fact is I am condo owner since 26 just like this girl and I voted for opposition since day one. It’s hdb sinkies like you that are the hypocrites that voted to get estate upgrading etc.