• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chinks Bring Pork Into Halal Foodcourt At Jurong Point! Fucking Racist!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont see why the inconsiderate muslims has to shove everything down our throats,we respect your space,we respect your right to practise your religion but does it mean we all have to suffer because of it,oppressing our lives and forcing us to submit to it?first halal foodcourts then halal supermarkets shopping carts,what next?have u seen other religions subjugating others?the hindus are against eating cows and the jews are kosher but u dont see them bitching about it and forcing it upon others.man if we go around banning everything from every religion,there would be nothing to eat in singapore except tofu and baked beans.bitch if i want a bacon and egg sandwich its my perogative,if i want bacon in my quarter pounder its my god given right.why are the muslims trying to take away my god given rights?man religion is so retarded and there are so many useless idiots on this planet.

seriously when i become a billionaire and start a new singapore,theres going to be no religion on the new island.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid muslim retards act holy in the open but behind closed doors take alcohol, gamble, take drugs, commit adultery, fuck own parents/kids, hamtum maids etc. :oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont see why the inconsiderate muslims has to shove everything down our throats,we respect your space,we respect your right to practise your religion but does it mean we all have to suffer because of it,oppressing our lives and forcing us to submit to it?first halal foodcourts then halal supermarkets shopping carts,what next?have u seen other religions subjugating others?the hindus are against eating cows and the jews are kosher but u dont see them bitching about it and forcing it upon others.man if we go around banning everything from every religion,there would be nothing to eat in singapore except tofu and baked beans.bitch if i want a bacon and egg sandwich its my perogative,if i want bacon in my quarter pounder its my god given right.why are the muslims trying to take away my god given rights?man religion is so retarded and there are so many useless idiots on this planet.

seriously when i become a billionaire and start a new singapore,theres going to be no religion on the new island.

Yes well said. You dun see the Hindus kpkb about MacDs selling beef (maybe only in India). They still eat there only they dun order the beef stuff on the menu. And vegetarians just order now meat items and sit side by side with non vegetarians. Why Moslems so special must have special privileges?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How about following a simple rule; when you eat in someone's eatery, you don't bring in and consume food that was prepared elsewhere? All eateries, both halal and non-halal, have this rule. Even McDonald's have this rule.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about following a simple rule; when you eat in someone's eatery, you don't bring in and consume food that was prepared elsewhere? All eateries, both halal and non-halal, have this rule. Even McDonald's have this rule.

Dont be stupid,the whole thing was instigated about the pork thing.look at ur thread title for christ sake,PORK..........HALAL,did u forget what u were trolling about?what outside food,they were clearly eating inside food,if I decide to eat a snickers bar with my mee pok,no one would say anything......hes just a weirdo,if I were to pull out a strip of bacon,there will be cries of racists and allahu akbah and a article in the new york times.

Are hawker centers halal too?them muslims dont seem to mind all the pig guts and braised pork being served up all around them.sonofabitch,if us chinese were to boycott all these so called halal eateries the companies will change their tune in a sec the bloody liberal capitalist money grubbers.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont be stupid,the whole thing was instigated about the pork thing.look at ur thread title for christ sake,PORK..........HALAL,did u forget what u were trolling about?what outside food,they were clearly eating inside food,if I decide to eat a snickers bar with my mee pok,no one would say anything......hes just a weirdo,if I were to pull out a strip of bacon,there will be cries of racists and allahu akbah and a article in the new york times.

If I owned an eatery and you pulled out your snickers bar to eat, I would mind. Allowing you to eat snacks and desserts bought/prepared elsewhere means I lose the sales for snacks/desserts sold at my place. It's the same if you pulled out your can of coke or mineral water too. I would tell you to put it away, or unceremoniously snatch it from your hand, throw it away, have you physically ejected from the premises and ban you for life from my eatery.

Are hawker centers halal too?them muslims dont seem to mind all the pig guts and braised pork being served up all around them.sonofabitch,if us chinese were to boycott all these so called halal eateries the companies will change their tune in a sec the bloody liberal capitalist money grubbers.

It's the same for hawker centres too. They won't take kindly to you bringing your fast food to their place, occupying seats meant for their customers and munching away at your fast food which was bought and prepared elsewhere.

Simple rule at all eateries; don't bring in food/drink/snacks that was obtained elsewhere.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i find that picture so odd. They all look like they are eating food from a stall you see the bowls, plates etc so where does it show them bringing in pork?

Typical moose limps acting as victims all the time.
You fucking bastard chow chee bye tiong. You got super eyes ah? Can see what exactly is the fuck in the photo? Fuck you, KAN NI NAH BU EH CHOW CHEE BYE. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

BLOODY FUCKING COWARD BASTARD.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
when perpetrator of their own surfaces again and again (child killer+abusrr,drug pusher+abuser+trafficker, nusiance mat rempit) local popular social media completely devoid of such abhorrent behaviour against themselves...

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I owned an eatery and you pulled out your snickers bar to eat, I would mind. Allowing you to eat snacks and desserts bought/prepared elsewhere means I lose the sales for snacks/desserts sold at my place. It's the same if you pulled out your can of coke or mineral water too. I would tell you to put it away, or unceremoniously snatch it from your hand, throw it away, have you physically ejected from the premises and ban you for life from my eatery.

It's the same for hawker centres too. They won't take kindly to you bringing your fast food to their place, occupying seats meant for their customers and munching away at your fast food which was bought and prepared elsewhere.

Simple rule at all eateries; don't bring in food/drink/snacks that was obtained elsewhere.

How about parent who bring outside food and drink for their kids and babies?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about parent who bring outside food and drink for their kids and babies?

Eateries usually make exceptions for babies' food. As for kids who are old enough to consume solid food, they should purchase meals and drinks from the eateries. Customers should refrain from making life difficult for the businesses just to save some money or because they are just jerkoffs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking bastard chow chee bye tiong. You got super eyes ah? Can see what exactly is the fuck in the photo? Fuck you, KAN NI NAH BU EH CHOW CHEE BYE. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

BLOODY FUCKING COWARD BASTARD.

hello shit skin mudslime. Why unable to accept that your shit skin m&d slime kind are the absolute worst fucks? Of course i can see what's in the photo you canot cos you are a blind shit skin.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eateries usually make exceptions for babies' food. As for kids who are old enough to consume solid food, they should purchase meals and drinks from the eateries. Customers should refrain from making life difficult for the businesses just to save some money or because they are just jerkoffs.

i wish you ran the fast food joints and starbucks...can kick out the students who study for hours on one drink.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
group_uses_halal_utensils_from_halal_foodcourt_to_eat_pork_1.jpg

Bros can you share this. You see for yourself the ignorance.

This is at Cantine Jurong Point a halal food court. This people were so disrespectful they brought pork and eat there using the halal fork & spoon

They only put the pork away after the manager come but still say this bro was racist.

All we are asking for is a little respect and understanding. You have your space to makan give us our space to makan. If you want to come into our space to makan by all means but have some manners, respect the religion.

Some say that this is not the first time this happen at that Cantine..

Hope MUIS will do something about this since this already report to them

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...at-halal-food-court-used-cutlery-food-court?v
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

Mudslimes are soo bloody racist..why must they enforce their beliefs on everyone else? Why they cannot accept pork n alcohol? They should learn to respect others beliefs and integrate with other cultures. And I bet many of them eat pork n drink alcohol on the side... talk about hypocrisy.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello shit skin mudslime. Why unable to accept that your shit skin m&d slime kind are the absolute worst fucks? Of course i can see what's in the photo you canot cos you are a blind shit skin.
You fucking bastard chow chee bye chink. No balls to even meet up for a fight. YOU THE FUCKING NO BALLS LAH. BASTARD. THIS FORUM IS NO PLACE FOR NO BALLS BASTARD KEYBOARD WARRIORS LIKE YOU. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Your son-of-a-bitch father has the shortest lan cheow in this world and your roadside prostitute mother has a puah chee bye.

Last edited: