• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chink Wing Chun Gets Thrashed By MMA Yet Again! Wing Chun 'Pressure Point' Master KOed In 60 Secs By 'Winter Melon' Xu

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forming a cult around this dead arab pedophile below is very very low IQ.

View attachment 174272

Who is that?

I don't know anybody who has formed a cult around a paedophile.

That has nothing to do with martial arts.

I know you were penetrated deeply inside your posterior by your ang moh pastor and it has left you with indelible scars. It's hard for us to do anything regarding those things.

Just don't go around ruining threads on different topics.

Consolidate all your whining and moaning, "sob stories" into a single thread. If you want, start a new thread titled

Faggot @JohnTan's miseries: an anthology of violations of his tender arse.

or

Perverted posterior: faggot tan's stunning stories of taking it up the arse.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is that?

I don't know anybody who has formed a cult around a paedophile.

Sure you do. It's your own arabian religion, the mohammedan religion!! Your own islamic scriptures stated clearly that your fake 'prophet' at the age of 50, married a kid when she was 6 and fucked her when she was 9. That's pedophilia!

I know you were penetrated deeply inside your posterior by your ang moh pastor and it has left you with indelible scars. It's hard for us to do anything regarding those things.

Just don't go around ruining threads on different topics.

Consolidate all your whining and moaning, "sob stories" into a single thread. If you want, start a new thread titled

Faggot @JohnTan's miseries: an anthology of violations of his tender arse.

or

Perverted posterior: faggot tan's stunning stories of taking it up the arse.

Yawn.

You and I both know that you're going to hell, and you'll burn in hell right beside your fake prophet muhammad.