• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese tourists refused to return stainless steel cutlery on SQ flight

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once, an SQ stewardess gave me 2 packs of playing cards even though I didn't ask for them.

Haizz, should have asked for her phone number. :biggrin:

sq stewardesses are very generous and incisive. they knew you were bored, playing pocket billiards, and a gambler, thus 2 packs! :p

i had 3 who gave me leftover bottles of red wine. sq serves great bordeaux reds in business class. i'm too old for them, so i don't ask for numbers. i ask for ice cream. :o

jw5

Loyal
sq stewardesses are very generous and incisive. they knew you were bored, playing pocket billiards, and a gambler, thus 2 packs! :p

i had 3 who gave me leftover bottles of red wine. sq serves great bordeaux reds in business class. i'm too old for them, so i don't ask for numbers. i ask for ice cream. :o

u mean they saw me potting the balls in my pockets? :o

should have asked for ice cream too..................... :biggrin:

SQPilot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes the red from business class is great but cattle class is crab. In cattle class should always go for the hard stuff.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait a minute, sinkies who flew in the early days also did that ma. I've seen in my friend's home not just cutleries but also SQ cups that was in the 80s. It's just a passing phase in the development of a culture. Who knows one day China or India may surpass sinkies and we become their slaves, never know ya.

wait wait wait.....................

Sinkies also kope cutlery? :eek:

You see the problem behind this guys?

It;s not what actions that you do it's who you are when you commit the actions and each of them have a different reaction from the public.

Sinkie kopes cutlery: Well that's fucked up forgets about ir later

ang moh kopes cutlery: Wow it's cool sial!!!! ang mohs are cool

tiongs kope cutlery: fuck all china ppl!!! (fuck all chinese ppl including sinkie chinese if you are not chinese comeon you know you did that non chinese sinkie) :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did mention that no matter what,,,Singkies were never as bad as compared to the Northern Mandarin Speaking scum..look at what the SCMP states...they are damn unreasonable. And others are damn sick of it. Even in Singapore look at their attitudes and habit,,singaporeans were like that meh?

wait wait wait.....................

Sinkies also kope cutlery? :eek:

You see the problem behind this guys?

It;s not what actions that you do it's who you are when you commit the actions and each of them have a different reaction from the public.

Sinkie kopes cutlery: Well that's fucked up forgets about ir later

ang moh kopes cutlery: Wow it's cool sial!!!! ang mohs are cool

tiongs kope cutlery: fuck all china ppl!!! (fuck all chinese ppl including sinkie chinese if you are not chinese comeon you know you did that non chinese sinkie) :rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Joe, watch this,,,or rather listen to this,,they found a flying saucer in Afghanistan.

[video=youtube;qBlwhVyZxmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwhVyZxmQ[/video]

However they still can't beat India with 3 million years of civilisation and those time Indians already travel in flying machines known as Vimanas. Don't believe? There is even one parked here

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
These Chinese tourists no class and no match against my sinkie behavior, today on my flight back to Bangkok I one person stole 3 sets of cutlery. I aye-sai boh?

prove is here, limpeh more tiong than them ah

null_zps702fd51b.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah Joe, watch this,,,or rather listen to this,,they found a flying saucer in Afghanistan.

[video=youtube;qBlwhVyZxmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwhVyZxmQ[/video]

Ok bro thanks I still in airport later go home watch

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng thought nowadays all cutlery on flight must be plastic?:rolleyes: how come got stainless steel some more?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah...u beo the thai airways stewardess and she give u lah,,u where got steal?

These Chinese tourists no class and no match against my sinkie behavior, today on my flight back to Bangkok I one person stole 3 sets of cutlery. I aye-sai boh?

prove is here, limpeh more tiong than them ah

null_zps702fd51b.jpg