• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese tourists refused to return stainless steel cutlery on SQ flight

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ICIC...so to put things in context, Guandong and Fujian should be Southern China, everything else is North,..so everyone else is mainland mandarin speaking scum,...

It's called context lor. China is damn big anyway.

Take the east and the west. The US is very big and considered part of the western world. Europe is the east of US but considered part of the west too. Countries like turkey for example are not a part of europe so they considered the east aka near east.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even some europeans are doing it

nice spoon, nice fork, nice knife...sia all very nice to steal....and usually they don't check at all

the ice cream spoon is very cute,unique and nice...but i give it a pass...proud to fly sia always

Europeans do it? :eek:

I am very curious though if they do it it's ok right? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so why didn't you chastize him for this boorish behavior?

as a guest, i had to do it discretely and sarcastically without openly offending the host. "hey buddy, thanks for inviting. everything on the table reminds me of flying again. great business class food and tiny utensils! i feel like playing masak masak..." :biggrin:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the tissue paper chop seats in hawker centres also very uncouth, every time I saw it I pretend I did not see it and just walk away, why I pretend? because I can't believe modern day Singapore can have such behaviour. Very embarrassing to be a Singaporean.

I can tell you that I saw those ang mo FTs doing these during lunch time too. Talk about monkey see monkey do.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell you that I saw those ang mo FTs doing these during lunch time too. Talk about monkey see monkey do.

they learn it from spg's and shemale office metrosexuals. kopitiam uncles don't "chope" tables with tissues. it's too wussy and ah qua for them. they chope with their butt and feet, which is the most direct, unsubtle and appropriate way. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The tour guide told them that if they don't return the cutlery, they won't be able to move to sinkapore. That's why the paxs complied.

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
5000 years of Civilization and this is what they produce! buay tahan!

kns... this is what they produce after three kingdom, cultural revolution and pseudo-capitalist communism. worse is even sinkie with chinks name will kena suspect as atb's die liao lah. sometime really ass luck to be born as chinks
%u0025E5%9B%BE%E5%83%8F22102.jpg

Last edited:

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans behaved like this before back in the 60s to 70s time.

Got into the planes grab all the magazines and newspapers the moment they entered the planes. Go to the toilet grabbed all the toiletries stuff and empty the whole planes. Now you can see this filthy behaviours repeated for you to see. Who are these Singaporeans no other than the old baby boomers of LKY, LHL age group (1946-1964). Shame on them.

by posting this do not make chi-na people look better. hahaha

SQPilot

Alfrescian
Loyal
People steal from the aircraft all the time. Even staff. Staff offering friends flying in business class Dom Parignon from 1st class that's also stealing.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes people take things from airlines all the time,,,but just take 1 spoon or 1 fork etc,,but no one has been like the ah tiong,,take the whole fucking lot,,,,

People steal from the aircraft all the time. Even staff. Staff offering friends flying in business class Dom Parignon from 1st class that's also stealing.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Being cultured takes time, Chinese still have a long way to go.

Actually, the Chinese was a very cultured society until the communist came into power couple of decades ago. During this time, all non-party behaviours were severely crimped and they lost all culture, values and morals. What a sad turn of events.

jw5

Loyal
Yes people take things from airlines all the time,,,but just take 1 spoon or 1 fork etc,,but no one has been like the ah tiong,,take the whole fucking lot,,,,

Once, an SQ stewardess gave me 2 packs of playing cards even though I didn't ask for them.

Haizz, should have asked for her phone number. :biggrin: