• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese rickshaw driver with high school quali, became university professor...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
rhyme not rhyme, thats not the issue here. the problem is with your weird shit idea that reading shi jin, knowing hokkien is a prerequisite.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
any noob in chinese culture or language would be able to thrash lancheowman. he just didn't get it. reading shi jin, doesn't need to know hokkien. mandarin would do the job. no need to go anal retentive and go learn hokkien and then go read shi jin.

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
any noob in chinese culture or language would be able to thrash lancheowman. he just didn't get it. reading shi jin, doesn't need to know hokkien. mandarin would do the job. no need to go anal retentive and go learn hokkien and then go read shi jin.

I think it has something to do with having a small kukujiao with big "egoes" instead of balls...even having "MANgoes" would be more useful.:wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
好大的口氣,有沒有料,一目了然。 屁只能向不能香

I teach you this one you understand or not? Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com fame

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2aI95Yv6QOk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2aI95Yv6QOk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
好大的口氣,有沒有料,一目了然。 屁只能向不能香

communist is kind with his words. i am actually just a chinese language and culture noob.

but your suggestion that all chinese should first go learn hokkien in order to read chinese classic, it doesn't require chinese language and culture expert to spot the holes in your suggestion. anybody with a straight mind would be able to tell, its bullshit, your suggestion.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
like i said the issue is not whether i know those words would rhyme or not.

Are u from taiwan?? Whats the obsession this advocation of learning hokkien in order to read chinese classic? What gives?

不要轉移話題。方言讀音同上古和中古音相似。華語受北方蠻族語言的影響,讀音偏差很多。你不懂,是因爲你的語言程度低。

Last edited:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
不要轉移話題。方言讀音同上古和中古音相似。華語受北方蠻族宇言的影響,讀音偏差很多。你不懂,是因爲你的語言程度低。

Oy little boy where are your tiulehlohmohkorfarhai nics?:smile: Oops! forget to address you Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
communist is kind with his words. i am actually just a chinese language and culture noob.

but your suggestion that all chinese should first go learn hokkien in order to read chinese classic, it doesn't require chinese language and culture expert to spot the holes in your suggestion. anybody with a straight mind would be able to tell, its bullshit, your suggestion.

能承認你是外行就對了。

自己看。行家說什么。

http://culture.people.com.cn/GB/70485/70513/5216469.html

“记者:明代朱棣进了北京,那时北京大多说河南话吗?

郑张:朱元璋灭元把蒙古人赶回草原,其他居民全遣送开封,然后由山西、山东、河北、云南、江南大批移民到北京。四方移民杂处,北京话已不是元代大都话,应是带河北味的中原官话。官场办公的官话应是河南式的,但明代大官多来自江淮官话区,可能还有南京话的影响。朱棣移都北京也会提高北京官话的地位,但官话标准真向北京转移,还是清代中期以后的事,当官的逐渐向清朝皇帝的话看齐了。”

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
不要轉移話題。方言讀音同上古和中古音相似。華語受北方蠻族宇言的影響,讀音偏差很多。你不懂,是因爲你的語言程度低。

i didn't touch on the pronunciation of hokkien dialect and ancient chinese language here. i am a realist. all i am saying is that to come up with a education system ciriculum for ALL YOUNG CHINESE SINGAPOREANS STUDENTS TO LEARN HOKKIEN LANGUAGE, before they go read chinese classic, thats not practical. not to talk about how would other chinese dialect group in spore view on this.

don't say spore. in taiwan, when the previous education minister suggest school to teach hokkien, some people ask him to pronounce some chinese characters in hokkien, he cant. even a middle age taiwanese hokkien also have problem pronounce chinese character in hokkien, so how would this work in spore???

tiulehloudau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oy little boy where are your tiulehlohmohkorfarhai nics?:smile: Oops! forget to address you Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Asshole looking for me .......too busy to screwed your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter's juicy peach lah........ha ha ha.......

don't call for hor..........:biggrin::biggrin:

neh neh ke putt putt........ucler......

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame, dont be the same prick lah.once you concentrate on biao yen your "Superior knowledge of Chinese culture", you cannot launch all your Itiulehlohmohkorfarhai nics leh...haizzzz...damn sianz......:p:p:p

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
能承認你是外行就對了。

自己看。行家說什么。

http://culture.people.com.cn/gb/70485/70513/5216469.html

“记者:明代朱棣进了北京,那时北京大多说河南话吗?

郑张:朱元璋灭元把蒙古人赶回草原,其他居民全遣送开封,然后由山西、山东、河北、云南、江南大批移民到北京。四方移民杂处,北京话已不是元代大都话,应是带河北味的中原官话。官场办公的官话应是河南式的,但明代大官多来自江淮官话区,可能还有南京话的影响。朱棣移都北京也会提高北京官话的地位,但官话标准真向北京转移,还是清代中期以后的事,当官的逐渐向清朝皇帝的话看齐了。”

问题不是在于我是否是外行或内行。问题是您的建议是否可行得通?全世界华人都学福建方言,这可行吗?