• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese rickshaw driver with high school quali, became university professor...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ayio, attention seeking lancheowless faggot, now you starting to learn from Uncle Devil ah? lol... Remember to seek for Uncle Devil's attention when your prostitute mother is ready for a fuck of her life from Uncle Devil hor.

small boy devil wee-in-tin_, pls help wounded kid A here sicne both of you are wounded kids...but remember not to let people say you are asshole occupying bandwidth again hor..

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
small boy devil wee-in-tin_, pls help wounded kid A here sicne both of you are wounded kids...but remember not to let people say you are asshole occupying bandwidth again hor..

The adults don't want to talk to you lah! Only I who have a fetish for your type, the ones with small kukujiaos but want to talk like a man! sucky sucky?:p:p

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we? "we'' have to change accounts?....lol underwear slipped to your feet liao!...go and bluff your little girl playmates and stop showing your little kukujiao to adults here....small boy I can't understand all the lanjiao you are blabbering Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum..:p:p:p

you got see kukujiao? when did you see the kukujiao? if it is little, may6be it was yours when you steam

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah please continue to provide meaningful discussions with others. Let me deal with the trash!:biggrin: This little fuck is not of your standard. Please don't reply to his taunts.:wink:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disappointing!:( that's all a little boy is capable of:rolleyes: sorry lah char_ji_kar..all you can attract are the talentless..:p:p:p You are the master...those who challenge you should lick your balls first, especially the little lancheowmans:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

its my bad. some people cannot take criticism. whether its on PAP govt, LKY, or weird shit theory such as wanna read tang poem, have gotta learn hokkien dialect first. i should have 'child safety proof' my comments on those topics. that way, the kids will not throw tantrum. my comment should have wrap with sponge and cotton. or else those kids cannot tahan the blunt force of simple truth. :biggrin:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
little boy ah little boy, as mudskipper you sucked me for days and nights on end, why are you in denial my littlekukujiao boy?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
its my bad. some people cannot take criticism. whether its on PAP govt, LKY, or weird shit theory such as wanna read chinese classic such as tang poem, have gotta learn hokkien dialect first. i should have 'child safety proof' my comments on those topics. that way, the kids will not throw tantrum. my comment should have wrap with sponge and cotton. or else those kids cannot tahan the blunt force of simple truth. :biggrin:

How do you expect a little boy to carry a 10 ton ego around without going into IMH mode?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
good decision, wounded kid C, better escape while there is still time, stya some more sure kena left right center face red red again

Aiyah talk simi lanjiao again little kukujiao mudskipper Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What happen to your other tiu nick, no balls to follow me into every thread issit? littleboys will always be littleboys.....:smile::smile::smile::smile:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
its my bad. some people cannot take criticism. whether its on PAP govt, LKY, or weird shit theory such as wanna read tang poem, have gotta learn hokkien dialect first. i should have 'child safety proof' my comments on those topics. that way, the kids will not throw tantrum. my comment should have wrap with sponge and cotton. or else those kids cannot tahan the blunt force of simple truth. :biggrin:

haizzz.....those who cannot read chinese or speak mandarin and cannot appreciate the chinese culture. And now even thinks that confucius is from the tang dynasty and wrote tang poems. all i can say is the PAP shld at least select better ppl for such special projects.

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
the kid escape the radar of imh, sneak in here, and spam this forum. too bad for the forum members here.
maybe not too bad this little kukujiao can be quite cute sometimes, like a little small mongrel puppy or a cheap geylang pros, just give him a kick in the arse when you tire of him lor!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the kid escape the radar of imh, sneak in here, and spam this forum. too bad for the forum members here.

omg,,wounded kid C and wounded kid A are busy comforting each other abt how bad they kena from uncle? esp wounded kid c, poor wounded kid c want to siam but dunno whether to go or not.....poor wounded kid c

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
haizzz.....those who cannot read chinese or speak mandarin and cannot appreciate the chinese culture. And now even thinks that confucius is from the tang dynasty and wrote tang poems. all i can say is the PAP shld at least select better ppl for such special projects.

Ahhhh.....I told you so guys, the little kukujiao wants to biao yen liao, any takers? Master of Chinese culture char_ji_kar, please don't demean yourself by replying to this worthless shit of a little kukujiao Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com fame! Hey little boy want to post the links as to how you educate the cocks over there?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
omg,,wounded kid C and wounded kid A are busy comforting each other abt how bad they kena from uncle? esp wounded kid c, poor wounded kid c want to siam but dunno whether to go or not.....poor wounded kid c

Funny har, why little kukujiaos like you Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame always like to impersonate adults hah?:p:p:p:p

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe not too bad this little kukujiao can be quite cute sometimes, like a little small mongrel puppy or a cheap geylang pros, just give him a kick in the arse when you tire of him lor!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hahaha... the funny part is this: after u had kicked their ass they still come back to u for more.

i guess its just some weird masochistic nature of those lot: LKY fan, PAP apologist, and egoistic age old kid, etc.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The only person wounded here is your prostitute mother after I fuck her deep deep. LOL!... She is also wounded cos she has a retarded lancheowless kid like you. LOL!...

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha... the funny part is this: after u had kicked their ass they still come back to u for more.

i guess its just some weird masochistic nature of those LKY fan, PAP apologist, and egoistic age old kid.
Real men have balls between their manhood...this Inchwmn3 of asiaone.com forum fame carries big "egoes" between his little kukujiao instead!:biggrin:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh the little kukujiao lost argument now change into tiuhislohmohfarhai nic:biggrin: liao! Balless little prick Inchwmn of asiaone.com forum fame cannot help it lah!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wounded kids A,B and C set up their own "victims of lancheowman" help group. i am so sorry for them and for the damage i hv inadvertently caused to their fragile and delicate souls. what to do? good jiu si good, told you all not to paly with uncle, who ask you all leh?

關關雎鳩 在河之洲 窈窕淑女 君子好逑
參差荇菜 左右流之 窈窕淑女 寤寐求之
求之不得 寤寐思服 悠哉悠哉 輾轉反側
參差荇菜 左右采之 窈窕淑女 琴瑟友之
參差荇菜 左右芼之 窈窕淑女 鐘鼓樂之

鳩 rhymes with 洲, 女and 逑?
菜 rhymes with 女 and 之?