• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chinese men " DISGRACE " of Asian men's image, manhood, pride. ( I HAVE PROOF )

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still better looking thank honkie chink.

We don't shamelessly show a overweight belly. No wonder the Holland-Chinese girl felt disgusted. They don't even have a tiny bit of abs.

[video=youtube;6dBfv8BMdeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dBfv8BMdeo&t=103s[/video]

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't live in hot weather country. Shut up and proof I am worthy to join yr thread

No wonder the Chinese holland girl find Chinese men nasty and unromantic.

Beijing women have sexy belly

xin_350902091149316274429.jpg

While the men flaunt their pig's belly with no shit's given. They look worse than pregnant women.

00221917e13e0b4cc58d2b.jpg

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a half-breed Honkie / Sinkie mix, I hate to be associated being Chinese man. I want all the women to love us. I want us to be worthy of being loved and desired but with all the bad image of China and negative comments to Chinese men how can I quench my fist and demand justice. The Korean/Japan and Asian men of non-Chinese men are improving the image of Asian men while CHINA MAN.....they are making Asian men look undesirable and de-sexualized. Why should Singaporean be considered as Chinese and be treated the same way ? China passport is cheap, China products is cheap, China people is also cheap. Why should Singaporeans identify as Chinese ? Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan are all 1st world nations economy why should we lower ourselves for 3rd world China people. Use your higher class Singaporean identity to attract females, do not use your lower class Chinese identity.

WE SINGAPOREANS NEED TO BE ALPHA MALES.........NOT INFERIOR MALES !!!!! Look at the Mongolians, Asian Turks who conquered and intermarried with so many Caucasian females. Look at the Cantonese males who intermarried with 600,000 white females, black females, latina !!!

Japanese female (celebrity) said "Kill the smelly China people"

And she's so hot and cute

20120817152627173.jpg

"日本女主播扬言杀中国“臭支那” Kill the smelly Shina (derogatory for China )

66dhk3.jpg

杀在日本的华人"臭支那. She even said kill the overseas Han Chinese descendants in Japan !!!!!!

2012081759670357.jpg

A Holland born Chinese girl refusing to marry disgusting Chinese men

9qbwwk.jpg

[video=youtube;CAdXFr16vxg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAdXFr16vxg[/video]

347h9ad.jpg

( This girl actually have videos of K-pop boybands and handsome Korean actors )

2yl6w7b.jpg

( This girl is a anime fan and have videos of Korean/Japanese boyband )

dw26tf.jpg

riyvyf.jpg

There is still some hope :biggrin: because Hong Kong people are not Chinese hahahahahah

2m26we1.jpg

:eek:

2h30eg1.jpg

2i95kqc.jpg

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are the most inferior!

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kong and Singapore are now richer than 98% of Europe even richer than England by GDP per capita, life expectancy, economy. Even the British governer said that Hong Kong greatly benefited England economically.

I'm proud to Hongkie Sinkie mix

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kong and Singapore are now richer than 98% of Europe even richer than England by GDP per capita, life expectancy, economy. Even the British governer said that Hong Kong greatly benefited England economically.

I'm proud to Hongkie Sinkie mix
are you the famous hongkie sinkie crossover?

goc003_big.jpg