• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chinese men " DISGRACE " of Asian men's image, manhood, pride. ( I HAVE PROOF )

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a half-breed Honkie / Sinkie mix, I hate to be associated being Chinese man. I want all the women to love us. I want us to be worthy of being loved and desired but with all the bad image of China and negative comments to Chinese men how can I quench my fist and demand justice. The Korean/Japan and Asian men of non-Chinese men are improving the image of Asian men while CHINA MAN.....they are making Asian men look undesirable and de-sexualized. Why should Singaporean be considered as Chinese and be treated the same way ? China passport is cheap, China products is cheap, China people is also cheap. Why should Singaporeans identify as Chinese ? Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan are all 1st world nations economy why should we lower ourselves for 3rd world China people. Use your higher class Singaporean identity to attract females, do not use your lower class Chinese identity.

WE SINGAPOREANS NEED TO BE ALPHA MALES.........NOT INFERIOR MALES !!!!! Look at the Mongolians, Asian Turks who conquered and intermarried with so many Caucasian females. Look at the Cantonese males who intermarried with 600,000 white females, black females, latina !!!

Japanese female (celebrity) said "Kill the smelly China people"

And she's so hot and cute

20120817152627173.jpg

"日本女主播扬言杀中国“臭支那” Kill the smelly Shina (derogatory for China )

66dhk3.jpg

杀在日本的华人"臭支那. She even said kill the overseas Han Chinese descendants in Japan !!!!!!

2012081759670357.jpg

A Holland born Chinese girl refusing to marry disgusting Chinese men

9qbwwk.jpg

[video=youtube;CAdXFr16vxg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAdXFr16vxg[/video]

347h9ad.jpg

( This girl actually have videos of K-pop boybands and handsome Korean actors )

2yl6w7b.jpg

( This girl is a anime fan and have videos of Korean/Japanese boyband )

dw26tf.jpg

riyvyf.jpg

There is still some hope :biggrin: because Hong Kong people are not Chinese hahahahahah

2m26we1.jpg

:eek:

2h30eg1.jpg

2i95kqc.jpg

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give thumps up for these videos and subscribe to the channel. They've been release like few days ago.

I do not see any f*cking videos of Chinese men and white girls/japanese girls other than this.

[video=youtube;lesi7uDxp2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lesi7uDxp2g&t=4s[/video]
[video=youtube;2zaKNa4BqBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zaKNa4BqBg[/video]
[video=youtube;dD1aNvYIxus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD1aNvYIxus[/video]

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subscribe to the damn channel. I'm among 1 of the 20 subscriber of this channel. Show your support for subscribing the only "Chinese men interracial women" video

香港の男性日本人女性 (子供、結婚、関係) Hong Kong Cantonese men and Japanese females

[video=youtube;7N6pmyuMv0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N6pmyuMv0w&t=22s[/video]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
WE SINGAPOREANS NEED TO BE ALPHA MALES.........NOT INFERIOR MALES !!!!! Look at the Mongolians, Asian Turks who conquered and intermarried with so many Caucasian females. Look at the Cantonese males who intermarried with 600,000 white females, black females, latina !!!

Japanese female (celebrity) said "Kill the smelly China people"

And she's so hot and cute

"日本女主播扬言杀中国“臭支那” Kill the smelly Shina (derogatory for China )

66dhk3.jpg

杀在日本的华人"臭支那. She even said kill the overseas Han Chinese descendants in Japan !!!!!!

A Holland born Chinese girl refusing to marry disgusting Chinese men

347h9ad.jpg

( This girl actually have videos of K-pop boybands and handsome Korean actors )

2yl6w7b.jpg

( This girl is a anime fan and have videos of Korean/Japanese boyband )

dw26tf.jpg

riyvyf.jpg

There is still some hope :biggrin: because Hong Kong people are not Chinese hahahahahah

2m26we1.jpg

:eek:

2h30eg1.jpg

2i95kqc.jpg

where is LeongSam mockery and derogation.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is important and essential for Singaporeans men not to identify as Chinese or will end up being discriminated by plenty of angmoh chicks and Japs girls

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring up the British monopoly opium trade in Singapore and based opium in their own England.

Get this over first and every year there is a remembrance day for the opium trade war with China. And the destroy Chinese population targeted for opium trade in Singapore.

Why the British don't come back to claim glory and credit for developing mordernized Singapore today.

And also why the British not go back to Hong Kong to claim glory for developing honk kong today.

Angmoh have destroyed China and made China poor for 150 years.

You fucking drug mule Hongkies cohorted with the British empire to continue the opium trade for another 30 years after the 1st opium trade war.

There was a 2nd opium trade war with China. What is this a 2nd war over opium trade again? U fucking Hongkies were with the British for fuck. Aren't u not fighting back to rid the bastard drug traffickers out of china.

Then came the invasion of China by the French. French failed miserably to invade China? How come can lose to China? Chinese gunboats better or chinese are warlords that cannot be invaded?

If u don't see this humiliation by the Westerners u fucking shameless Hongkies are useless.

Go back to the history of china start from 1750s to WW2 period, a 200 years of making Chinese poor to enrich themselves.

Made China proud forced westerners to apologize to the Chinese over the opium trade.

What fucking hv u to say now? Shitskin Hongkies.

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring up the British monopoly opium trade in Singapore and based opium in their own England.

Get this over first and every year there is a remembrance day for the opium trade war with China. And the destroy Chinese population targeted for opium trade in Singapore.

Why the British don't come back to claim glory and credit for developing mordernized Singapore today.

And also why the British not go back to Hong Kong to claim glory for developing honk kong today.

Angmoh have destroyed China and made China poor for 150 years.

You fucking drug mule Hongkies cohorted with the British empire to continue the opium trade for another 30 years after the 1st opium trade war.

There was a 2nd opium trade war with China. What is this a 2nd war over opium trade again? U fucking Hongkies were with the British for fuck. Aren't u not fighting back to rid the bastard drug traffickers out of china.

Then came the invasion of China by the French. French failed miserably to invade China? How come can lose to China? Chinese gunboats better or chinese are warlords that cannot be invaded?

If u don't see this humiliation by the Westerners u fucking shameless Hongkies are useless.

Go back to the history of china start from 1750s to WW2 period, a 200 years of making Chinese poor to enrich themselves.

Made China proud forced westerners to apologize to the Chinese over the opium trade.

What fucking hv u to say now? Shitskin Hongkies.

The same crappy excuses will not work.

STEAL SOME ANGMOH WOMEN.............. THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO REVENGE.

THE JAPS ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR DESTROYING CHINA.

STEAL THEIR SLUTS

e976597.jpg

a494100.jpg

bc25fb1.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steal or stealing? U shitskin Hongkies had not enough of filthy dirty drug trading mule for the angmoh.

Who want angmoh charbors with evil history background drug trafficking in china door step.

U kidding me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did u ask for permission to post pictures in this website? Stealing are you. Hongkies are bad Chinese people like u stay away.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
China was financially destroyed by the British empire way back to 1800s and a poor country is easily attacked by anyone.

Now tell Jap to try China now. China will drop a third nuke in Japan to settle old scores.

Dickhead Hongkies shitskin.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

ahh...the education of Alpha male, mgtow and mangina really get through to people here... very good.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, nothing is more disgrace than this:

[video=youtube;4yeCflnsuLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yeCflnsuLo[/video]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The worst thing about Chinese men is that they are so butt ugly!!!!

The Ah Nehs may be scum too but at least some of them look good.

hrithik-roshan1.jpg

Ranbir-Kapoor1_0.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst thing about Chinese men is that they are so butt ugly!!!!

The Ah Nehs may be scum too but at least some of them look good.

hrithik-roshan1.jpg

Ranbir-Kapoor1_0.jpg

agree,sometimes i look like the guy in the video.except im not alpha and charismatic enough to walk around with my shirt up and belly revealed.although i do admit the shorts are highly convenient and highly accessibility when i need to take a dump on the sidewalk.

[video=youtube;CAdXFr16vxg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAdXFr16vxg[/video]

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hongkies are short and ugly Chinese. U can see tall and handsome Chinese up north Beijing.

The ugliest is the Pommies. Short and ugly same like Hongkies. That why pommies like to colonized hong kong.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hongkies are short and ugly Chinese. U can see tall and handsome Chinese up north Beijing.

The ugliest is the Pommies. Short and ugly same like Hongkies. That why pommies like to colonized hong kong.

Hong Kongies height is 5'8.5 and you can many aged 18-30 over 6'0 tall while China is 5'7 , in Beijing is 5'10.

There were no Hong Kong people when Brits colonized Hong Kong. There was only a few thousand boat people and few thousand Hakka villagers.

This is typical Beijing look

beijing-wangfujing-men-squatting-large.jpg

chinese-people-men-and-women-sit-on-the-sidewalk-and-look-at-what-gd9myn.jpg

beijingbelly_sethcoleman_flickr.jpg

62-223705747_41b584d6ff.jpg-v-0.jpg

chinese-shirt-roll-128.jpg

4919271856_ed3693a43b_o.jpg