• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese-made grenade sell for as little as $1.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SAF : "Why pay $1 for a hand grenade when you can pay $100. After all, we are a branch of PAY and Pay, ok?"

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonderfully subsidized arms supplies for militants. When Serangoon Nehs got a few cartoons, SPF SAF all go AWOL.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
was dat wat saf paid for ODE made handgrenades with high rate of duds?????????????

High rate of duds never mind. Many batches were made with the incorrect amount of filler explosive. Namely, too much, and resulted in too powerful an explosion causing injury. No, its not $100. Its around $40 if I recall.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese made spells trouble. The grenade may well explode in your hands.

not likely as the explosive chain does not allow it: it must be denotated first, then booster and last hi explosive......ski one step you dun get high order explosion!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
High rate of duds never mind. Many batches were made with the incorrect amount of filler explosive. Namely, too much, and resulted in too powerful an explosion causing injury. No, its not $100. Its around $40 if I recall.
hahaha....spoken like a true empty vessel.....
you are better off spouting vulgarities and bullshitting....
show us the reports/evidences to back-up what you said...
truly a dud...

the special forces on the ground already said that they are scared of the chinese made grenades meaning such grenades are certainly no DUDs...
such grenades are cheap because they are plentiful around in the black markets....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In war people are supposed to get hurt,don't worry the tiongs can tahan loud explosions,not like BG Lee army face grimace eyes shut when waiting to be bukkaked.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....spoken like a true empty vessel.....
you are better off spouting vulgarities and bullshitting....
show us the reports/evidences to back-up what you said...
truly a dud...

the special forces on the ground already said that they are scared of the chinese made grenades meaning such grenades are certainly no DUDs...
such grenades are cheap because they are plentiful around in the black markets....

A dud means the grenade did not explode. SInce u don't know what it means, i thought i should explain that to you. I did not say that duds was a problem. I said that on the contrary, there was too much explosion. I said in fact many batches were filled with too much explosive, causing a larger then expected fragmentation area. This is more dangerous than a dud. U need to learn english. I know injuries happened because a friend of mine almost got charged for a grenade incident. He was a Captain at SBMT and took his unit to the grenade range for training. He was in the safety control tower with other officers and NCOs. During the training, fragments from a grenade entered the control tower and injured an officer. Control towers are designed to be at a safe distance from the grenade range, but the explosive filler was too much on this batch of grenades and fragments traveled as far as the control tower and even richocet around. He was almost charged because he did not ensure that everyone in the control tower was wearing a helmet. It turned out the safety rules did not require the wearing of helmets in the control tower because it was thought the distance was far enough. Many of these incidents happened in the SAF without being reported in the newspapers. As usual, SAF never blamed the maker of the grenade or their quality control. It was sold by Chartered Industries at that time under Whore Jinx. The SAF came looking for a scapegoat and could not find the wearing of a helmet as a regulation. Otherwise he would have been charged and court martialed for sure.

I don't expect any different from a retard like you to question my every post. I sort of like it. Call it my contribution to the education of a down syndrome. Continue to follow me around this forum and hopefully in time, you will learn something.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
A dud means the grenade did not explode. SInce u don't know what it means, i thought i should explain that to you. I did not say that duds was a problem. I said that on the contrary, there was too much explosion. I said in fact many batches were filled with too much explosive, causing a larger then expected fragmentation area. This is more dangerous than a dud. U need to learn english. I know injuries happened because a friend of mine almost got charged for a grenade incident. He was a Captain at SBMT and took his unit to the grenade range for training. He was in the safety control tower with other officers and NCOs. During the training, fragments from a grenade entered the control tower and injured an officer. Control towers are designed to be at a safe distance from the grenade range, but the explosive filler was too much on this batch of grenades and fragments traveled as far as the control tower and even richocet around. He was almost charged because he did not ensure that everyone in the control tower was wearing a helmet. It turned out the safety rules did not require the wearing of helmets in the control tower because it was thought the distance was far enough. Many of these incidents happened in the SAF without being reported in the newspapers. As usual, SAF never blamed the maker of the grenade or their quality control. It was sold by Chartered Industries at that time under Whore Jinx. The SAF came looking for a scapegoat and could not find the wearing of a helmet as a regulation. Otherwise he would have been charged and court martialed for sure.

I don't expect any different from a retard like you to question my every post. I sort of like it. Call it my contribution to the education of a down syndrome. Continue to follow me around this forum and hopefully in time, you will learn something.
hahaha....of course, I know what is a DUD....
I have been calling u a DUD for some time already.....
as usual your grandmother story in SAF has no bearing on what is happening in Africa now......
just because your father has a mustache.....not every man with a mustache is your father....
truly retarded....

Last edited: