• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese cause trouble the world over?

High Command

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also not accusing any race. The term "Chinese" refers to a nationality. I'm suggesting that China, as a nation, is produces more dishonest people than most other countries.

If you disagree with me, all you have to do is explain, in a civilised manner, why you hold a different opinion. Don't shoot the messenger. All I am doing is bringing a topic up for discussion.

It is all very simple. A good number of those rich PRCs that moved overseas are not 'clean' in the first place. They made their money through illegal means and as such they bring it all with them when they moved over. So it is hardly surprising.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe its hard to earn a living in their own country so they must resort to these crimes overseas??

nah you know that is bullshit right. It's the rich that wants to be richer that's why all these issues arise. Greedy for more and more money:rolleyes:

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone noticed how the Chinese end up causing trouble no matter where they are in the world. Drugs, kidnapping, copyright theft etc regularly committed by Chinese nationals who show a complete lack of gratitude towards the host country which gave them residency.

Sure thing, take a look at this one. A Yu Xin Kang and a Tai Shen Kuo, a Taiwanese who has US citizenship.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest+News/World/STIStory_263780.html

Aug 2, 2008

Chinese woman jailed 18 months in US espionage case

WASHINGTON - A US federal court sentenced a Chinese woman to 18 months in prison on Friday for her role in an espionage case involving a former Pentagon employee who handed secret military documents to a Chinese spy, her attorney said.

Yu Xin Kang had pleaded guilty in May to aiding an undeclared foreign government agent by serving as an intermediary between ex-Pentagon analyst Gregg William Bergersen and Taiwan-born businessman Tai Shen Kuo, who worked for the Chinese government.

Her attorney, Michael Nachmanoff, said he was pleased with the decision as federal guidelines called for between 30 to 37 months in prison.

'The judge imposed the sentence of 18 months incarceration and she will receive credit for the time she's already served which is six months,' he said.

'She was involved only because of her relationship with Kuo,' Mr Nachmanoff said.

'She recognised that that was an extremely dependant relationship and that Kuo had exercised a lot of control over her for many years. She really was a victim of the circumstances of this relationship.'

Bergersen was sentenced to more than five years in jail last month for handing secret military documents to Kuo, who has pleaded guilty to conspiring to divulge national defense information to China, and is scheduled to be sentenced next Friday.

Bergersen was a security and defence weapons systems analyst for the Defense Security Cooperation Agency, which implements the Pentagon's foreign military sales program, and regularly handled classified information regarding US arms sales abroad, including to Taiwan.

Kuo, who has US citizenship, faces a possible life sentence. -- AFP

bigbossman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another stupid chinese, Vince Weiguang Li who show a complete lack of gratitude towards the host country which gave them residency.

And the victim Tim McLean, a caucasian who had welcomed ungrateful chinese into the country.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest+News/World/STIStory_263771.html

Aug 2, 2008

Canadian police charge man, 40, in bus beheading

OTTAWA - POLICE charged a suspect on Friday with unpremeditated murder in the horrific stabbing, beheading and gutting of a fellow bus passenger returning home from a carnival in Western Canada.

Vince Weiguang Li, 40, of Edmonton faces a charge of second-degree murder, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police announced.

The victim was 22 years old, police said. Friends identified him as Tim McLean, a happy-go-lucky young man who was returning home to Winnipeg from a job as a carnival worker in Edmonton.

In a brief court appearance, Li, his face bruised and swollen, his right hand wrapped in a large bandage, did not speak and only nodded yes or no to questions from the judge.

A few minutes later, the matter was adjourned without a plea to August 5 when prosecutors are expected to ask for a psychiatric assessment of the accused.

According to reports,Mr McLean had been listening to music and texting friends and family, his cheek pressed against the window of the bus when his assailant struck suddenly, stabbing him repeatedly in the chest with a 'big Rambo knife'.

The other 34 passengers and the driver were jolted by 'blood-curdling screams' and fled, bracing the door on their way out to trap the assailant inside the bus, witness Garnet Caton told public broadcaster CBC.

'He must have stabbed him 50 times or 60 times,' said Mr Caton.
'The Legend of Zorro' had been playing on tiny movie screens on the bus as dusk approached and passengers began to doze off.

The victim's father told CBC he had received a text message from his son as the bus was leaving Brandon for the last leg of his 600 km journey, asking if he could stay the night.

Mr Tim McLean Sr replied, of course, he could come home.

The suspect, described as a large man wearing sun glasses, had been on the bus for only an hour and did not sit near McLean at first, said Mr Caton.

During a stop, the suspect smoked a cigarette and then moved to the back of the bus to find an empty seat next to Mr McLean, stowing his bags in an overhead bin, he said.

Half an hour later, he stood up and stabbed Mr McLean.
The bus driver, hearing screams, pulled to the side of the desolate road, and opened the door.

Passengers scrambled over one another, according to witnesses cited by the Globe and Mail newspaper. An elderly woman was knocked to the floor. A mother seated at the rear threw her toddler several rows forward to get the child away from danger.

When MR Caton and two others returned to check on the victim, armed with a crowbar and a hammer provided by a trucker who stopped behind the bus, he said they saw the attacker 'cutting the guy's head off and gutting him'.

'While we were watching ... he calmly walked up to the front (of the bus) with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stared at us and dropped the head right in front of us.'

'There was no rage in him and he wasn't swearing or cursing or anything, it was just like he was a robot or something.'

Moments later, police surrounded the bus and arrested the man after a nearly three-hour stand-off, an official said.

'He was taunting police with the head in his hand out the window,' said Mr Caton.

The suspect eventually jumped out of a broken window of the bus and was subdued by police, RCMP Sergeant Steve Colwell told a press conference.

'At this time, I'm not aware of what may have provoked this attack,' Mr Colwell said, refusing to comment on eyewitness accounts of attack, which occured at 9 pm Wednesday (10am Singapore time, Thursday) on a Greyhound bus travelling east from Edmonton to Winnipeg.

'I can confirm the victim was stabbed, and that the victim was pronounced dead at the scene,' he said.

Overnight, a Facebook website called 'R.I.P. Tim' sprang up after news of his death.

'This is one of the most horrific crimes I have ever heard in my life,' said one posting.

'I can't believe this is happening,' wrote Ms Leah Dryburgh of Winnipeg. 'Tim, you were the best guy ever. You didn't deserve this at all.'
Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day called the attack 'horrific'. -- AFP

wodemama

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely believe that the Chinese have a "crime" gene in their genetic makeup. Perhaps it combines with the "greed" gene which results in them trying to pull off major scams on a regular basis.

Well, i think the greed gene will be dominant. whereas crime gene would be recessive. so many ppl too greedy already that they can do any thing unscrupulous to achieve their needs. But crime is not a thing they would surely do unless they had a choice.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has anyone noticed how the Chinese end up causing trouble no matter where they are in the world. Drugs, kidnapping, copyright theft etc regularly committed by Chinese nationals who show a complete lack of gratitude towards the host country which gave them residency.

If migrant Chinese are not causing trouble around the world, then I worry.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you on the 'show a complete lack of gratitude towards the host country which gave them residency' part. Won't comment on the PRC part of it, but another salient example is that of Vietnamese in OZ. I'm pretty certain one of the biggest reasons why Caucasians have a condescending attitude towards us Asians is in no small part down to how Asian migrants in their country have behaved, or rather, misbehaved.

Developed nations have too easily in the past allowed those troublemakers in. Now, they're regretting it just as how we sinkies will be a few years down the road.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
sphb5.jpg

sphb3.jpg

A swimming pool in China... easy to understand why China people are molded to be selfish...

Lord Imperious

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you on the 'show a complete lack of gratitude towards the host country which gave them residency' part. Won't comment on the PRC part of it, but another salient example is that of Vietnamese in OZ. I'm pretty certain one of the biggest reasons why Caucasians have a condescending attitude towards us Asians is in no small part down to how Asian migrants in their country have behaved, or rather, misbehaved.

Developed nations have too easily in the past allowed those troublemakers in. Now, they're regretting it just as how we sinkies will be a few years down the road.

It happens in many places. Never understood why they like to bring their shit from the old country into their new country. If they like that shit so much they should have stayed behind or go back! :mad:

peter ng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If migrant Chinese are not causing trouble around the world, then I worry.

I agree with you,May be we can refer to Singapore history before independent
1948 to 1964,If want to know why?better way is to study China history and Chinese culture.Our behavior are very difficulty to change with shorter time.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It happens in many places. Never understood why they like to bring their shit from the old country into their new country. If they like that shit so much they should have stayed behind or go back! :mad:

tis remark kinda reminds me of ze ugly sporeans wen dey travel overseas ... :p

slurpoyster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitting+a+Coolie3.jpg

This poor man was taking a rest outside a bridal shop in china and was suddenly attacked by the shop's employee. This employee even threaten the photographer. If this is how they behave in their authoritarian country, do u think they will behave nice in a 'free-er' country.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The point I am making is that the accusations are not made up. They are based upon factual reports from reliable news sources the world over.

I am also not accusing any race. The term "Chinese" refers to a nationality. I'm suggesting that China, as a nation, is produces more dishonest people than most other countries.

If you disagree with me, all you have to do is explain, in a civilised manner, why you hold a different opinion. Don't shoot the messenger. All I am doing is bringing a topic up for discussion.

Well, if you expect a civilised reply from a sinkie, then i am very surprise. Anyway, it is good to give a reminder.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The Indians are the kings of phone scams.

They dont travel to con. Just go on telephone.

The world population is mostly chinese and indians. So probability says if there are criminals higher chance Chinese or indian.

Just the way it is.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn Tiongs are stealing the limelight ftom the Mozzies......make no mistake these 2 groups are the scourge of the earth. Ah nehs and niggers fighting for distant 3rd placing

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

It really is disgusting.:mad:

Crime Story

RSS Facebook Myspace
<hr class="displayNone"> $135m drug bust: six stand trial

5:00AM Saturday July 26, 2008
By Andrew Koubaridis

DrugBust230.jpg

Detective Inspector Bruce Good with the captured drugs and firearms. Photo / Paul Estcourt

New Zealand's largest drugs bust foiled a plot to flood the country with enough methamphetamine to supply a hit for every person in Auckland.

Six men are accused of executing an elaborate plan to smuggle $135 million worth of drugs into the country in plastic boxes secreted in tins of green paint.

The men were arrested in May 2006 after a joint police and customs investigation which also seized tens ofthousands of dollars in cash and loaded guns including a military-style rifle, pistols and a pen gun banned in New Zealand.

The men - Ming Chin Chen, Guo Wei Deng, Li Fan, Kin Kwok Leung, Wei Feng Pan and Yong Lei Zhang - have pleaded not guilty to a raft of charges and are defending them at a trial expected to last a further month in the High Court at Auckland.

The crown case is that the drug shipments came into the country from China within days of each other.

One contained 95kg of crystal methamphetamine and the other had 154kg of pseudoephedrine, a substance that can be used to make methamphetamine.<script type="text/javascript" defer="true">cument.getElementById('adSpace3').innerHTML = document.getElementById('INVadSpace3').innerHTML;document.getElementById('INVadSpace3').innerHTML = '';</script>

Detective Sergeant Scott Steedman, who led the inquiry dubbed Operation Major, said the pseudoephedrine could have made 30-40kg of methamphetamine, also called P.

It was hidden in plastic blocks secreted in the bottom of cans of green paint. Mr Steedman said the drugs were discovered after every tin was individually removed from the container.

They were hidden so well when they were screened by sophisticated x-rays at Customs they were not noticed. It was only when investigators probed into the tin that theyrealised that the "bottom 100ml was solid".

The arrests came after the police left a car in St Lukes shopping centre carpark with 19 packages of a placebo meant to look like methamphetamine inside - and a 20th package containing 50 grams of real crystal methamphetamine that was laced with a marking powder and an electrical device that let off a signal when the bag was open.

A jury this week heard the first details of a police operation, the "controlled delivery phase" of methamphetamine on May 22, 2006.
Just after 3pm a police officer parked a grey Toyota Corolla in the St Lukes carpark.

The officer - a detective with the Auckland drug squad - got out and put the car key under the front-right-wheel arch and walked off. An Asian man approached soon after and drove away.

Police followed the car to a Kohimarama Rd address and executed a search warrant, kicking the front door down and allegedly finding the methamphetamine, cash and loaded guns.

Two of the accused men - Guo Wei Deng and Li Fan - were inside. Deng was allegedly found in the living room while Li was in an upstairs bedroom.

Mr Steedman told the court a rifle had been found, wrapped in a bedspread, in the garage but other guns were found inside, including a revolver and a small pen gun.

"All the firearms were in working order, capable of firing."

The rifle, a military-style semiautomatic, had also been modified to be able to fire on fully automatic.

Mr Steedman said $50,000 was also found in a shopping bag in the corner of the room while a money counter was also discovered.

THE BUST
* 95kg of crystal methamphetamine worth $95m was found hidden in paint tins imported from the Chinese port of Shekou.
* 154kg of pseudoephedrine was found in a separate shipment that could have made a further 40kg of methamphetamine.
* The drugs were intercepted by police who, with customs officials, set up a "controlled delivery" of real and fake methamphetamine.
* Police tracked two of the accused to a Kohimarama Rd house where they allegedly found methamphetamine, cash and loaded guns.
* The drugs bust was the largest of its kind in New Zealand.
Such prophetic words of wisdom. Fast forward to 2020 and the whole world has become sick from China and its problems.

lets-ban-google-for-fun.jpg

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hitting+a+Coolie3.jpg

This poor man was taking a rest outside a bridal shop in china and was suddenly attacked by the shop's employee. This employee even threaten the photographer. If this is how they behave in their authoritarian country, do u think they will behave nice in a 'free-er' country.

That's because the country is run by lawless crooks. Only when the law is respected no matter what your status is, there will not be such incident without punishment from the law.