• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese (Asian) used to have most creativity and inventions in the world... BUT NOW?!

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean China used to be the country with most inventions and creativity in world but ever since communist took over Chinese people have degraded to stealing and copying everything from the west to the East for several decades, this makes me feel ashamed to be Chinese.

Warning: This video can shame your sense of Chinese identity. Fake Rolls Royce Chinese in Shanghai!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rY3yNf-W3c

Other Asian nations like Japan and Taiwan, despite being only 1/10 or 1/200 of China population have made so much progress and innovations. Japan own advance superior products and surpassed the west in mobile phones, video games, cars, televisions, trains ect Taiwan won inventions contest in Ukraine and UK. http://focustaiwan.tw/ShowNews/WebNews_Detail.aspx?ID=201209300021&Type=aEDU

" Taipei, Sept. 30 (CNA) The Taiwanese delegation has swept 50 gold, 33 silver and seven bronze medals in the 2012 International Salon of Inventions and New Technologies in Sevastopol, Ukraine. A total of 33 countries took part in this year's competition, with 552 entries. Taiwan entered 97 items for the contest. "

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Chinese (Asian) used to have most creativity and inventions in the world... BUT N

Everyone knows how fucked up the Chinese are nowadays. The Chinese themselves know that they are losers. That's why they have such a huge inferiority complex and need to show of their wealth in order to gain some measure of self esteem.

However, I must give credit where it's due. The Chinese have the innate skill of lying through their teeth with a straight face. "This is our original design..." yeah right.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chinese (Asian) used to have most creativity and inventions in the world... BUT N

Everyone knows how fucked up the Chinese are nowadays. The Chinese themselves know that they are losers. That's why they have such a huge inferiority complex and need to show of their wealth in order to gain some measure of self esteem.

However, I must give credit where it's due. The Chinese have the innate skill of lying through their teeth with a straight face. "This is our original design..." yeah right.

There you go again making fun of us Chinese rather than looking at things objectively. As I've mentioned, there are so many Chinese so there are bound to be more dishonest and less civilised specimens from among them. There is absolutely no need to finger the whole race and laugh in a taunting manner. There are so many useful contributions us Chinese have made and countless noble acts but you and your friends conveniently overlook these, to your shame I might add.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

There you go again making fun of us Chinese rather than looking at things objectively. As I've mentioned, there are so many Chinese so there are bound to be more dishonest and less civilised specimens from among them. There is absolutely no need to finger the whole race and laugh in a taunting manner. There are so many useful contributions us Chinese have made and countless noble acts but you and your friends conveniently overlook these, to your shame I might add.

Get used to Sam's taunting. He is just plain jealous... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a shame. A shame that you are insulting your own forefathers.
You twits are just bananas.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

It will not take long for Jah to come into this thread.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's a shame. A shame that you are insulting your own forefathers.
You twits are just bananas.

They will not stop their prejudice against China or Chinese. They consider us an insignificant people with no virtues or dignity but it is only because of their stubborness. The day of being ridiculed by others is coming to an end. They may like to look at some evidence of Chinese upcoming power and they can go to club.china.com so see the new aircraft carrier type that China has.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

They may like to look at some evidence of Chinese upcoming power and they can go to club.china.com so see the new aircraft carrier type that China has.

What's the point. Everything's fake and nothing can shoot straight.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the point. Everything's fake and nothing can shoot straight.

How do you justify this claim of yours? Do you have any facts and figures from any of the tests that they carried out or the exercises they conducted? You say the Chinese are noted for lying through their teeth but you appear to be doing the very thing you say they do. A case of the pot calling the pure snow black

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

How do you justify this claim of yours? Do you have any facts and figures from any of the tests that they carried out or the exercises they conducted? You say the Chinese are noted for lying through their teeth but you appear to be doing the very thing you say they do. A case of the pot calling the pure snow black

If it's made in China, you know as well as I do that it's not going to work right. Nothing that's made in China works properly unless it was made under the close supervision of a white man.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well, they were the one with the most inventions and creativity but I guess after all the effort and watching other people abuse it (like gunpowder), maybe they give up?

Sometimes there is just no way for me to defend China. I mean China used to be the country with most inventions and creativity but ever since communist took over Chinese people have degraded to stealing and copying everything from the west to the East for several decades, this makes me feel very ashamed to be Chinese.

Warning: This video can shame your sense of Chinese identity. Fake Rolls Royce in Shanghai!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rY3yNf-W3c

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Well, they were the one with the most inventions and creativity but I guess after all the effort and watching other people abuse it (like gunpowder), maybe they give up?

The Chinese used gunpowder for warfare long before anyone else did.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought that honor goes to pinoys/pinays.

They have a knack of having dead and resurrected relatives/parents.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I thought it should be the ah nehs? That is why many of them are lawyers? They do it for a living you know.

However, I must give credit where it's due. The Chinese have the innate skill of lying through their teeth with a straight face.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But the ang mo used it without paying for royalites.

The Chinese used gunpowder for warfare long before anyone else did.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese (Asian) used to have most creativity and inventions in the world... BUT N

Chinese made up almost 20% of mankind but how big a contribution has the Chinese people made to the progress achieved by mankind over the last 200 years. Probably less than 5%. It is sad but it is true. I am Chinese too...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

What about the electronic cigarette?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

Origins

Hon Lik, a Chinese pharmacist, is widely credited[1][2][3] with the invention of the modern electronic cigarette.[4] In 2000, he came up with the idea of using piezoelectric ultrasound-emitting element to vaporize a pressurized jet of liquid containing nicotine diluted in a propylene glycol solution.[5] This design produces a smoke-like vapor that can be inhaled and provided a vehicle for nicotine delivery into the bloodstream via the lungs. He also proposed to use propylene glycol to dilute nicotine and place it into a disposable plastic cartridge which serves as a liquid reservoir and mouthpiece. These inventions have laid the basic elements of the present day electronic cigarettes.
The device was first introduced to the Chinese domestic market in May 2004 as an aid for smoking cessation and replacement. The company he worked for, Golden Dragon Holdings, changed its name to Ruyan (literally "Resembling smoking"), and started exporting its products in 2005–2006,[6] before receiving the first international patent in 2007.[7]
Long before the Hon Lik's invention, the primitive concept of an electronic cigarette can trace to an idea by Herbert A. Gilbert,[8] who in 1963 patented a device which was described as, "...a smokeless non-tobacco cigarette ... by replacing burning tobacco and paper with heated, moist, flavored air..." This device heated the nicotine solution and produced steam. In 1967 Gilbert was approached by several companies interested in manufacturing it, but it was never commercialized and has disappeared from the public record after 1967.[9][10][11][12][13][14]

And the angmohs loving it as well including doctors.

[video=youtube;FaZ6abK2RrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaZ6abK2RrQ[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Chinese made up almost 20% of mankind but how big a contribution has the Chinese people made to the progress achieved by mankind over the last 200 years. Probably less than 5%. It is sad but it is true. I am Chinese too...

They make up 20% of the current population.

Their positive contributions... probably less than 1%.

The harm they have caused = 50%.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how big a contribution the Chinese people made to mankind over the last 300 to 1000 years.. ie. if the Chinese don't invent paper, printing.., the western world wouldn't have progressed.