• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China vs India War 1962 Unseen Footage

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italians Are Bullies In WWII

GermanConquestsEurope1939.png

Italians are useless even today. They are well known to being mammas boy. The italian are still bitter with the chinese for discovering pasta first. Dont believe me, go to any Italian restaurant and you will only find keling or m&d staff working for them.

Italians attacked Ethiopia ! What kind of God forsaken country is that ? The NAZI Germans took on big guys in Europa. They had the technology.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry typo. I meant Siberia, not Serbia. Anyway this type of negotiation, I don't think "just sign it over like that." Should have more than that behind we commoners don't really know details. As far as I understand, Russians were claiming that part wasn't part of Manchuria and was forcibly annexed by Qianlong as a defence buffer, something like Israel took Sinai and Golan as defence buffers. Since there's peaceful settlement, China should return it.

you talking about Siberia or Outer Manchuria?

think Qing had never claimed Siberia as her territory. The Qing ceded Outer Manchuria, their ancestral homeland to the Russians in the Treaty of Aigun ( 1858 ) and Peking ( 1860 ). Both treaties were considered unequal treaties by ROC and PRC?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
you talking about Siberia or Outer Manchuria?

think Qing had never claimed Siberia as her territory. The Qing ceded Outer Manchuria, their ancestral homeland to the Russians in the Treaty of Aigun ( 1858 ) and Peking ( 1860 ). Both treaties were considered unequal treaties by ROC and PRC?

Qing or ROC or PRC never claimed Siberia. It's northern or outer Manchuria. The details and disputes of treaties, I'm not sure too, sorry. I only know from some generalised history and current affairs. My earlier post meant I understood Russia started claiming northern or outer Manchuria when it expanded across Siberia.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xibe

U1145P28T3D2023207F329DT20080512182550.jpg

Sorry typo. I meant Siberia, not Serbia. Anyway this type of negotiation, I don't think "just sign it over like that." Should have more than that behind we commoners don't really know details. As far as I understand, Russians were claiming that part wasn't part of Manchuria and was forcibly annexed by Qianlong as a defence buffer, something like Israel took Sinai and Golan as defence buffers. Since there's peaceful settlement, China should return it.

Siberia is not supposed to be pronounced as "Sye Bee Rear" but as "See Bay Ryar" instead. Xibe or Sibe is Xian Bei in Chinese. The people of the C and D haplogroup genes ? I need more study here.

Siberia-orange.gif

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Xibe

Siberia is not supposed to be pronounced as "Sye Bee Rear" but as "See Bay Ryar" instead. Xibe or Sibe is Xian Bei in Chinese. The people of the C and D haplogroup genes ? I need more study here.

Siberia-orange.gif

Good map. But the area in dispute is China Dongbei, not Xibei or Xian. Xian is quite far from Manchuria.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Xibe

Siberia-orange.gif

Siberia is mostly uninhabitable anyway. Many of the russians that live there don't have much to do and drug addictioin is high.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Italians Are Bullies In WWII

GermanConquestsEurope1939.png

Italians attacked Ethiopia ! What kind of God forsaken country is that ? The NAZI Germans took on big guys in Europa. They had the technology.

Germany made one big mistake by attacking Russia. If both work together then They whole world will be under their control.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Germany made one big mistake by attacking Russia. If both work together then They whole world will be under their control.

brudder....................the Russians were about to invade Western Europe....................the Germans struck 1st...............

that's the reason why the Germans captured and destroyed so many Russian weapons, planes , tanks and soldiers in the early days.......................the Russians were at the border about to attack !

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's the reason why the Germans captured and destroyed so many Russian weapons, planes , tanks and soldiers in the early days.......................the Russians were at the border about to attack !

This I agree with you. The Russian frontline forces were amassed at the Polish border ready to attack. The Germans knew that and were ready for that too. They just acted earlier than expected and took the Russians by surprise. That's why the massive Russian losses and impressive German pursuit all the way to Moscow.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitler Would Not Want Eastern People

pompousAss15.jpg

I think Hitler called them as 'untouchables' because of the Russian mixed Eastern breed. How can they cooperate ? Unthinkable for him and Germany. He wants full hegemony of Europa and Russia has that resource to continue the momentum into the North America.

Greed and pompous brat = destroyed Germany.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hitler Would Not Want Eastern People

pompousAss15.jpg

I think Hitler called them as 'untouchables' because of the Russian mixed Eastern breed. How can they cooperate ? Unthinkable for him and Germany. He wants full hegemony of Europa and Russia has that resource to continue the momentum into the North America.

Greed and pompous brat = destroyed Germany.

Yet this bugger wanted to cooperate with the japs.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brudder....................the Russians were about to invade Western Europe....................the Germans struck 1st...............

The Soviet offensive plans controversy remains a matter of debate among historians. think it made sense for the Russians to assemble large troops, weapons and tanks on the borders to guard against any possible Germany invasion or to attack themselves if an opportunity presents itself. must always have plan A, B or C.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ey6ZUVzlbw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-ey6ZUVzlbw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

LOOK AT THE INDIAN MAMA boys....pus pus

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WNTUotf1Rr4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WNTUotf1Rr4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

The Hardtruth...

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHYPxJcXpDw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AHYPxJcXpDw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Indian ya ya

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmSrxxba5FM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmSrxxba5FM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Whack eh whack

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Soviet offensive plans controversy remains a matter of debate among historians. think it made sense for the Russians to assemble large troops, weapons and tanks on the borders to guard against any possible Germany invasion or to attack themselves if an opportunity presents itself. must always have plan A, B or C.

The Russian did fought a war with Finland ( Winter war) and before that Stalin did a purge killing most of his veteran officers.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
He Needed Another Attacking Front

Yet this bugger wanted to cooperate with the japs.

He needed the Japs ! To distract Russia ! But, they failed to cause any real distraction in the Eastern front. So, the defenders went back to the Western front to relieve the defenders near the Black Sea.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: He Needed Another Attacking Front

He needed the Japs ! To distract Russia ! But, they failed to cause any real distraction in the Eastern front. So, the defenders went back to the Western front to relieve the defenders near the Black Sea.

why Japan never attacked Soviet Union was due to the incredible work of Richard Sorge, Russia legendary WW2 intelligence spy. Sorge, working through KGB agents Hotsumi Ozaki and Kinkazu Saionj impressed and convinced the Japanese officials with his analysis that Siberia was of no value, Japan would encounter powerful Red Armies, she should expand southwards for the rich resources.

Sorge last report to Moscow before his arrest was Japan will not attack Siberia, they will go South, war with Britain and U.S will probably happen before the end of 1941. Stalin then rushed half a million battle hardened Siberian troops to the western front to save Moscow.

Last edited: