• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Pawned Own Self! Kena challenge on new air defense zone by US, quickly fold...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: China Pawned Own Self! Kena challenge on new air defense zone by US, quickly fold

You must joking. If it is true then the hairless Japanese would not have successfully thrashed the Indian regiment that was defending the beach at Kota Bahru. Bwahahaha. My toes are laughing! :rolleyes:

So its been told those Indians at Kota Bahru threw away their arms to run faster and shaved off their mustachios to run even faster.

Himawari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: China Pawned Own Self! Kena challenge on new air defense zone by US, quickly fold

Ukraine soldiers

15981818.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It may not be a primary function but extensive research has shown that the ability to goose step is directly proportional to prowess on the battle field.

This research was done by a distinguished team from Harvard and has been replicated in many British institutes of higher learning. Google for info. It's all there.

Troops wouldn't bother learning how to goose step if it didn't serve a useful function when it comes to warfare.

Your ignorance is not showing you in very good light.

Bwahahaha. Show me the "extensive research" then. I bet you can't because it is non-existent. Harvard and British institutes of higher learning? Bwhahaha!

You can be a comedian but your attempts at bluffing are not showing you in good light. Besides, you failed to answer points such as:

1) When it comes to goose stepping in LARGE FORMATIONS, Chinese are definitely superior to Indians. One just needs to view the videos in #66 and #99 to come to this conclusion.

2) How did hairless Japanese managed to thrash the Indian regiment at Kota Bahru if facial hair is indeed so important. And that is only one example, I can give many more.

3) What did you do with that AUD 30,000 of welfare money which you misspent?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Bwahahaha. Show me the "extensive research" then. I bet you can't because it is non-existent. Harvard and British institutes of higher learning? Bwhahaha!

You can be a comedian but your attempts at bluffing are not showing you in good light. Besides, you failed to answer points such as:

1) When it comes to goose stepping in LARGE FORMATIONS, Chinese are definitely superior to Indians. One just needs to view the videos in #66 and #99 to come to this conclusion.

2) How did hairless Japanese managed to thrash the Indian regiment at Kota Bahru if facial hair is indeed so important. And that is only one example, I can give many more.

3) What did you do with that AUD 30,000 of welfare money which you misspent?

Goose stepping in large formations has the opposite effect when it comes to warfare. The benefits of goose stepping are maximised when it is done in pairs as the Ah Nehs do. You obviously didn't look up the research papers that are readily available. If you can't be bothered, I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

The Japs managed to beat the Ah Nehs at Kota Bahru only because of the treachery displayed by a fifth column of Malays. If the odds had been even, the Ah Nehs would have won easily because of their grooming habits.

I didn't misspend the Welfare money I received. I used it for "company entertainment".

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goose stepping in large formations has the opposite effect when it comes to warfare. The benefits of goose stepping are maximised when it is done in pairs as the Ah Nehs do. You obviously didn't look up the research papers that are readily available. If you can't be bothered, I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

I can't be bothered to entertain each and every bald and unsubstantiated statement from a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde internet personality such as you. Research papers are not worth anything unless their methods are rigorous and meet with scientific standards and conclusions are valid and have real life applications. Obviously you have lost the argument and are now clutching at straws and making things up as you go.

The Japs managed to beat the Ah Nehs at Kota Bahru only because of the treachery displayed by a fifth column of Malays. If the odds had been even, the Ah Nehs would have won easily because of their grooming habits.

Ah Nehs' grooming habits promotes the spread of harmful bacteria and diseases. It is fortunate that the Indians at Kota Bahru dropped their arms and shaved off their facial hair. If not, the population of Malaya would have been decimated not by the superior military arms of the hairless Japanese, but diseases spread by bacteria and viruses in those smelly Ah Neh hair.

I didn't misspend the Welfare money I received. I used it for "company entertainment".

Which was not the purpose for which the Aussie taxpayers' money was intended when the subsidy was given. So you misspent it.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I can't be bothered to entertain each and every bald and unsubstantiated statement from a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde internet personality such as you. Research papers are not worth anything unless their methods are rigorous and meet with scientific standards and conclusions are valid and have real life applications. Obviously you have lost the argument and are now clutching at straws and making things up as you go.

Ah Nehs' grooming habits promotes the spread of harmful bacteria and diseases. It is fortunate that the Indians at Kota Bahru dropped their arms and shaved off their facial hair. If not, the population of Malaya would have been decimated not by the superior military arms of the hairless Japanese, but diseases spread by bacteria and viruses in those smelly Ah Neh hair.

Which was not the purpose for which the Aussie taxpayers' money was intended when the subsidy was given. So you misspent it.

You are the best thing that has happened to this forum in years.

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal

When i was in Iran in 1976, the woman most of them don't cover their face wearing jean and t-shirt, pretty looking., too bad US let the peacock king go.
they even have brothel which are control, as you need the doctor to check you first before you can go in ( name of place is call Awas) near the port city of khorromsharhr, easy to travel around went up to Tabriz, Isfahan and Shiraz famous for Persian carpet.
seriously, i feel so sad for the Persian women, they are living in a prison called Islamic Republic of Iran. Hope they will be liberated one day.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell u guys. Neither India or China got power. Israel most powerful among all nations!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the 250K troop numbers is retrieved from Kim II Sung memoir. i didn't read the memoir. i understand that the KMT had the numbers at 100K. the US records stated the existence of North Korean mercenaries sent in from their government to fight on behalf of the CCP during the Chinese civil war. numbers are unknown.

so you think Ah Kim dua kang ? :biggrin:

Kim Il Sung memoir is 90% fantasy.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Okinawans should be the 1 to decide, they want Independence free from US/Japan, best solution is to give them those islands China and Japan fighting over it.
Independence and Neutral country, the 5 UN veto countries should give guarantee that it will stay safe from conflict.....:smile: still can dream but don't think US/Japan will do it.

“Independence Is Best For Okinawa”, Says Japanese Politician ...
www.japancrush.com/2013/stories/independence-is-best-for-okinawa... Cached
An academic research group on Okinawan independence is formed by scholars; Social Democrat politician pledges his full support in his blog. Netizens skeptical.

Speaking of Okinawa, thought I would like to share a short documentary on how the Okinawa people resent the presence of US military base on their island.

The presence of US military base in Okinawa is basically, in the eyes of the locals, an outright invasion of their homeland for which they have to pay alot of money for annually, and the bases come with social problems such as rowdy drunkard US soldiers and sex crimes committed on local women by the US soldiers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNYrJl1CneI

[video=youtube;yNYrJl1CneI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNYrJl1CneI[/video]

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kim Il Sung memoir is 90% fantasy.

With at least 10% reality.

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY claims that Singapore was nothing but fishing villages and swamps that he then transformed into Singapore are 100% fiction and fairy tales that
only people with head stuck in steel shit bucket shared with 50 Bangla families will believe in.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This does not alter the fact that Ah Neh soldiers are vastly superior. Just look how high they can goose step. China can't even come close.

The Chinese can't grow the same magnificent facial hair either. Facial hair has been shown to be one of the major factors in determining the outcome of warfare.

You are an enlightened one. Bless you.