• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China panic!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
who are you kidding asshole ? never hear the revival of Hinduism?..where thousands of Muslims and some christians too killed in the name of religion ? never hear of Buddhist killing Rogingyas Muslims? and Sri Lanka Buddhists killing Hindus also religious fanatics? ..how about religious Zionist driving Muslim Palestinians out of their very homes of their father ,great grand father?..and many many more ..
I say before religion is the root of the problem, Islam is never about religion. Thats how I u understand it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you an ignorant lot ? who says Hindus ah nehs mostly vegetarians ?...can you prove it with all that data ,you thus have ...prove it ,please
in ah neh land in kerala, there is malabar cuisine. but don't be fooled. the amount of meat on the menu is attributed to muslims and christians in the region. there's an sexcellent malabar restaurant in milpitas called red chillies, and yes, they have vegan dishes for practicing hindus. there's also inchin's bamboo garden, an ah neh restaurant chain serving of all india's cuisines chinese food including meat dishes. ah nehs who go there are not hindus. don't be misled by ah nehs eating meat. some are muslims, some are christians, some are buddhists who are permitted to eat meat that is not forbidden in their religion, and some are non-hindus or non-religious. jains are 100% anal about makaning vegetables that are root based or underground, for example no potatoes, carrots, beets, ginger, turmeric, garlic.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is said PRC generals want a war, to have battle honors just like their founding fathers, to leave their names in Chinese history.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That can easily be rectified by having less Chinese cooks.
in ww2, the us navy conscripted chinks to be cooks in the kitchen of ships as they needed more white sailors to do the fighting and didn't want gooks to be above decks. moreover, they whipped up great meals for sailors. "what are you serving today, mr. wong?" "sum yum guy."

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
in ah neh land in kerala, there is malabar cuisine. but don't be fooled. the amount of meat on the menu is attributed to muslims and christians in the region. there's an sexcellent malabar restaurant in milpitas called red chillies, and yes, they have vegan dishes for practicing hindus. there's also inchin's bamboo garden, an ah neh restaurant chain serving of all india's cuisines chinese food including meat dishes. ah nehs who go there are not hindus. don't be misled by ah nehs eating meat. some are muslims, some are christians, some are buddhists who are permitted to eat meat that is not forbidden in their religion, and some are non-hindus or non-religious. jains are 100% anal about makaning vegetables that are root based or underground, for example no potatoes, carrots, beets, ginger, turmeric, garlic.
never know a person can write in so many words of mere nothings

but where is that proof? ,that ah nehs are largely veggietarians ..
have your database and internet failed you this time ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never know a person can write in so many words of mere nothings

but where is that proof? ,that ah nehs are largely veggietarians ..
have your database and internet failed you this time ?
yes, in fact, slightly more than 69% of the population in india are not vegetarians. but not all of them are hindus. with jains, some sikhs, and many hindus included, 30% practice vegetarianism, with jains being the most devoted vegans.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, in fact, slightly more than 69% of the population in india are not vegetarians. but not all of them are hindus. with jains, some sikhs, and many hindus included, 30% practice vegetarianism, with jains being the most devoted vegans.
jains are diet extreme!! :geek:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
is that your understanding of Hinduism in the net ?

what is being a Hindu has anything to do with vegetarian diet ,please explain

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter vegetarian or not, those ah neh I came across during my 30-year sin sales job, 90% are ....errrrr.....
my english not powderful can't think of a good enough description.
I do met two to three after 2015 younger ones that in business dealing totally different from their older generation.
but I am always on my guard whenever I deal with Ah neh, to the extend I rather loss the deal than to loss my sanity.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
jains are diet extreme!! :geek:
jain are a very minute among the Indian poulation ..mostly from the state of Gujarat ..but Jainism was once a far more than what is termed as Hindus today...but got wiped out just like Buddhism...Jains are against any form of killings ..an extension of that is not eating anything that grows underground such as potatoes ,onions and etc because it is life to their way of thinking

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
jain are a very minute among the Indian poulation ..mostly from the state of Gujarat ..but Jainism was once a far more than what is termed as Hindus today...but got wiped out just like Buddhism...Jains are against any form of killings ..an extension of that is not eating anything that grows underground such as potatoes ,onions and etc because it is life to their way of thinking
and garlic. :smile:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
and garlic. :smile:
I had the opportunity to fraternise with Gujarati jains..both here and in India..basically businessmen and indutralists...
so know something more intimately than others...but ,those i know are not that extreme in vegetarianism...some use to bring their own dried food with them ...when they accompany to me say Indonesia where beef is the norm ,they eat only bread and what ever food they brought along ...1 chap ,I know and had accomandate in my place ,even waited for me hours in Bombay airport...than brought me to his home where the wife sister and all tied this string on my hand indicating brotherhood

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had the opportunity to fraternise with Gujarati jains..both here and in India..basically businessmen and indutralists...
so know something more intimately than others...but ,those i know are not that extreme in vegetarianism...some use to bring their own dried food with them ...when they accompany to me say Indonesia where beef is the norm ,they eat only breed and what ever food they brought along ...1 chap ,I know and had accomandate in my place ,even waited for me hours in Bombay airport...than brought me to hid home where the wife sister and all tied this string on my hand indicating brotherhood
wow! that's a very nice story. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: they really roll out the red carpet for their guests.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! that's a very nice story. thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: they really roll out the red carpet for their guests.
Indians are quite warm people ...the best relationship is when they invite you to their home for meal ...that's the best food you can eat anywhere in India...not outside ,even if 5 star hotels

i had the opportunity eat in Indian homes who will never be invited ,like I had esten in a typical Brahmin home ...

and developed this business relationship where all my phone calls direct to their homes

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is that your understanding of Hinduism in the net ?

what is being a Hindu has anything to do with vegetarian diet ,please explain
it’s encouraged by hindu sages not to harm animals and consume their meat but these teachings are not enforceable. how many hindu ah nehs listen to their sages and gurus and follow their recommendations? only a minority. how many horny hindus will rape any cunt that moves? majority. thus they are not true hindus. i would say only 26.9% are true hindus and vegetarians in india, not counting pure vegans.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
it’s encouraged by hindu sages not to harm animals and consume their meat but these teachings are not enforceable. how many hindu ah nehs listen to their sages and gurus and follow their recommendations? only a minority. how many horny hindus will rape any cunt that moves? majority. thus they are not true hindus. i would say only 26.9% are true hindus and vegetarians in india, not counting pure vegans.
but who are the Hindus, you are taking about ...pls define Hindus, before lumping them as a religion or even a society