• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China panic!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if they will at least allow Malays to be steward and cooks on board although food maybe not certified kosher.

China is literally in panic mode. Its not looking good. UK just said they will send warships so the coalition against China is growing.

They should just write us all a check or give us a hongbao. How much should they pay us all for this ? We only got coffee money here.

China lied people died

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if they will at least allow Malays to be steward and cooks on board although food maybe not certified kosher.
kosher certified is more stringent than halal certified. anyway, the world’s perpetual foes may becum strange bedfellows and work together to rid the world’s greatest threat and pest, prc under president for life and death xia xuay xi.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
kosher certified is more stringent than halal certified. anyway, the world’s perpetual foes may becum strange bedfellows and work together to rid the world’s greatest threat and pest, prc under president for life and death xia xuay xi.
US navy should insist rs ships are fully manned by malays and indians.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
20-years ago, China PRC soldier may fight for the flag and nation.
now, I am not too sure as most family only one children, and to be selected as PRC soldier either you are from very remote farm land or if you are from city you need some connection.
just like in Singapore, if really war and each man need to faced enemy, not sure how many man enough to actually step onto the frontline.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
now, I am not too sure as most family only one children, and to be selected as PRC soldier either you are from very remote farm land or if you are from city you need some connection.
just like in Singapore, if really war and each man need to faced enemy, not sure how many man enough to actually step onto the frontline.
PAP will negotiate for a peaceful settlement.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why I figure china dare not go to war full fledged ...even with India...China's PLA lacks that drive to fight on ideology ,let alone having the experience ..whreas US troops are kept on their toes all the time ,just fighting for fighting sake ...even Indian soldiers are perpetually fitting the Pakis

the Chinese were used to using sledgehammer to kill flies ,whether historically or even lately with their sin-indo war, with Vietnam or Korean war...that style of willingly to face fire wave after wave may not work these days when chinese have become more individualistic

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because mostly Muslims are passionate about their faith. While others have more or less given up.
who are you kidding asshole ? never hear the revival of Hinduism?..where thousands of Muslims and some christians too killed in the name of religion ? never hear of Buddhist killing Rogingyas Muslims? and Sri Lanka Buddhists killing Hindus also religious fanatics? ..how about religious Zionist driving Muslim Palestinians out of their very homes of their father ,great grand father?..and many many more ..

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
with (hindu) ah nehs on board kitchen will need lots of veggies which go bad easily. and the gas that cums with the fermentation.
are you an ignorant lot ? who says Hindus ah nehs mostly vegetarians ?...can you prove it with all that data ,you thus have ...prove it ,please