• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

china highly educated ppl are fucking stupid ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..Kuala Lumpur (The Star/ANN) - A highly educated couple, in their 30s from Hubei, China, thought that the wife would get pregnant by sleeping on the same bed, Malaysia's largest selling Chinese language newspaper Sin Chew Daily reported.

Prior to their marriage, the couple did not dare hold hands and kiss as they thought the woman would get pregnant by doing so, reported a China newspaper Chu Tian Jin Bao.

However, the couple decided to seek medical advice after the wife, who holds a masters degree, could not conceive.

They have been married for three years.

The doctor was shocked to learn about their "sex life".

The husband, who has a doctoral degree, said they were too focused on their studies.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How stupid can they get...even animals know by instinct how to mate. don't need education for this kinda stuff. if they are too shy to watch adult movies, just turn on animal planet to see how animals mates .

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really gong cheebyes. Now i am totally convinced that PRCocks and PRCunts are useless.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really gong cheebyes. Now i am totally convinced that PRCocks and PRCunts are useless.

"the husband, who has a doctoral degree" whahaha, three reasons for them not knowing.
1) they knew but act innocent to gain popular.
2) highly educated nowsaday are dumb dumb.
3) the degree is FAKE !!!!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"the husband, who has a doctoral degree" whahaha, three reasons for them not knowing.

Degree holders in China are a dime a dozen. Most of them are useless and can't find jobs. They can't even pronounce 'R' properly.

According to a recent survey conducted in 11 major cities by the Social Survey Institute of China, only 35 percent of those who graduated from universities last year are currently employed.

8518041402.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha...

This is a ridiculous fucktard PRC couple..

Even my male cat knows how to fuck with his countless female girlfriends..:biggrin:

2 female cats in my neighborhood are pregnant now.. their owners blamed it on my cat...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha...

This is a ridiculous fucktard PRC couple..

Even my male cat knows how to fuck with his countless female girlfriends..:biggrin:

2 female cats in my neighborhood are pregnant now.. their owners blamed it on my cat...:wink:

bro..your neighbour should thank you ...they can sell their kitten away and make some $$$ . they should give you a big angpow instead .

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, i buy your pointer 3.0
2. plus they are of the same sex type.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard that now in modern day 2011 in china still got such thing as "match-making" by those old ladies matchmakers - those couples really had never even seen each other before, let alone touching anything. they still have that 男女嗖嗖不亲 de 封建思想!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to a recent survey conducted in 11 major cities by the Social Survey Institute of China, only 35 percent of those who graduated from universities last year are currently employed.

No wonder all the PRC waitresses in our banquet department are all university graduates.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng heard that now in modern day 2011 in china still got such thing as "match-making" by those old ladies matchmakers - those couples really had never even seen each other before, let alone touching anything. they still have that 男女嗖嗖不亲 de 封建思想!:biggrin:

are they still living in caves ? even cave man know how to have sex ..

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stated couple is a very rare exception.

To most people in China, sex is nothing. They are in fact, more liberal than the West. There is a complete lack of morals in China.
Most girls have no qualms selling their bodies. Married women there are heavily involved in adultery. Almost every verile adult is screwing around.

Go read Yahoo China articles regularly (if you can read Chinese), you will know their societal norms.

Only bluff-fxxks in Singapore will pay good money to screw china MMs, thinking that they have gotten themselves a good 'catch' !

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stated couple is a very rare exception.

To most people in China, sex is nothing. They are in fact, more liberal than the West. There is a complete lack of morals in China.
Most girls have no qualms selling their bodies. Married women there are heavily involved in adultery. Almost every verile adult is screwing around.

Go read Yahoo China articles regularly (if you can read Chinese), you will know their societal norms.

Only bluff-fxxks in Singapore will pay good money to screw china MMs, thinking that they have gotten themselves a good 'catch' !

I agree. They are worse than ang mors cos they have no morals. They will turn tricks for next to nothing. Sell virginity to get iPhone 4 in exchange is an example.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of that Arab about to get married but parents never told him about the birds and the bees. He was going for his honeymoon and desperate to know what to do. His father said, "Son take it easy, just put your penis inside her moist, hairy and smelly part. Then move your penis in and out"

Son came home after honeymoon and complained, "What is so great about sex? I put my penis in her smelly armpit and nothing happened!"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited: