• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Has Done All Asian Proud

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really true. 1 Chinese doubles team, 2 Korean teams, and 1 Indonesian team were expelled for trying to throw away their last group matches - to AVOID facing a Chinese team early in the knockout stages.

If you want to blame, blame it on the Chinese dominance of women's badminton which has every other country running scared of facing them before the semi-finals.

But you're right, Westerners, especially the Americans, are the biggest hypocrites, and often practise double standards when it comes to dealing with non-White countries, whether in sports, politics or economics. Ditto for their media.

Ask your hero Dr Chee to stop crying and running to the West when he faces pressure from PAP.as u rightly say,don't be a hypocrite,cheers

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your hero Dr Chee to stop crying and running to the West when he faces pressure from PAP.as u rightly say,don't be a hypocrite,cheers

I think the Chee are already or are preparing to run to the West because I saw the sister Chee was holding hand with a angmo in a shopping center!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Chee are already or are preparing to run to the West because I saw the sister Chee was holding hand with a ang moh in a shopping center!

You are wrong again,Dr Chee is no-electable in 2011,but he might be elected in 2016,that is why he offered $30,000 each to pay MM Lee and SM Goh,it is a lot of money for a chap with a family staying in a 3 room hdb flat.
Your logic is flaw as a Singapore girl holding hand with an Ang Moh does not equal girl is going to run to the West,most likely is her lover which will please MM Lee greatly.Are u really the 40% minority?I am starting to have my doubt now but it is OK.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean, Japan, Malaysia not Asian? OK So what do you think?

Korea yes,they are still in top 10 but not the rest?OMG,why did u even mention Malaysia?

I just watched our Geraldine Lee in the canoeing competition,saying : I was overwhelmed by so many good players and it was a honour to compete with these world class athlete. Can u imagine our own althele is viewing the others European with awe and Our Chinese cousins in China are dominating in the top of the tally,how can I not proud to be a Chinese ?

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really true. 1 Chinese doubles team, 2 Korean teams, and 1 Indonesian team were expelled for trying to throw away their last group matches - to AVOID facing a Chinese team early in the knockout stages.

If you want to blame, blame it on the Chinese dominance of women's badminton which has every other country running scared of facing them before the semi-finals.

But you're right, Westerners, especially the Americans, are the biggest hypocrites, and often practise double standards when it comes to dealing with non-White countries, whether in sports, politics or economics. Ditto for their media.

I get what you mean, it was in their advantage to exploit that badminton rule, it's more like an strategy than Cheating to be honest, I don't blame the players but the ones who set up these rules.

However if I was an fan of Badminton I be very pissed off, from what I saw it's not cheating but it's definitely poor sportsmanship and waste of money.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Korea yes,they are still in top 10 but not the rest?OMG,why did u even mention Malaysia?

I just watched our Geraldine Lee in the canoeing competition,saying : I was overwhelmed by so many good players and it was a honour to compete with these world class athlete. Can u imagine our own althele is viewing the others European with awe and Our Chinese cousins in China are dominating in the top of the tally,how can I not proud to be a Chinese ?

Better not announce that you're proud to be chinese. That's racist. In singapore you better learn to be like the rest of them which is to wear the backside skin of the whites,blacks whatever on your face. No sir we look down on chinese especially from china.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not announce that you're proud to be chinese. That's racist. In singapore you better learn to be like the rest of them which is to wear the backside skin of the whites,blacks whatever on your face. No sir we look down on chinese especially from china.

BTW,what has the Sikh here got to do with those Sikh killed in the states?one is Singaporean and one is American ?eh?I m confused??Recently I noticed a lots of Org here trying to calm down the feelings?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the Chee are already or are preparing to run to the West because I saw the sister Chee was holding hand with a angmo in a shopping center!

the cheeses will stay put in sg and fully embrace the pappie ft policy lock stock and barrel. not only that, they are actively engaged in exhanging genetic material with ft's, whether they are taiwanese or angmos. the gene pool in sg will only improve. the cheeses are true sg patriots.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all the races intermarry, what will be the final color of the offsprings?

transparent? translucent? rojak?