• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Has Done All Asian Proud

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Done !Even if China finishes 2nd in the medal tally,it is still a steal for all Asian.Imagine during Hilter's time which championed Aryan to be the strongest people on earth!I am proud of The Chinese.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
China did very well, but as for other Asians being proud of China, from the comments I've read many doesn't seem supportive of them at all. I guess the Chinese Badminton scandal had given other Asians an bad image since other Asian badminton team were expelled because the China team started all this crap first, but the truth is Americans and Brits are no better, recently IOC have expelled American Judo for doping. An gold medal British cyclist won his medal by pretending to fall on the floor to get an restart which is really unfair to other racers. Western media are hypocrites and double standards.

American is an olympic cheating country with one of the world highest records of doping, yet they still have the nerve to critisize China and it's atheletes. These Yank cheaters since childhood were fed with bullshit fantasies superheros like Superman, Batman, Spiderman ect including Hundreds thousands of fiction bullcrap movies which depicts American in a positive light.

America = bullshit fantasies, fake personalities, lies, morons, fiction, deluded, jealous.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess the Chinese Badminton scandal had given other Asians an bad image since other Asian badminton team were expelled because the China team started all this crap first

Not really true. 1 Chinese doubles team, 2 Korean teams, and 1 Indonesian team were expelled for trying to throw away their last group matches - to AVOID facing a Chinese team early in the knockout stages.

If you want to blame, blame it on the Chinese dominance of women's badminton which has every other country running scared of facing them before the semi-finals.

But you're right, Westerners, especially the Americans, are the biggest hypocrites, and often practise double standards when it comes to dealing with non-White countries, whether in sports, politics or economics. Ditto for their media.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i old uncle humbling salute the china people. they have wakened. the dragon has risen!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
regarding the badminton fiasco. if the Chinese want to lose, why don't they withdrew before or during the match citing injuries?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one expects IOC to slam them with that misplaced expectations of Olympics spirit crap, when in other games, like football, time wasting is part of the strategy for a winning team and that inherently, round robin format always precipitates energy conservation for winning teams, like for example, if a team is already through, it will send its substitute team in to play, to avoid injuries to its main team, like again, in football. Anyway...

USA is king dope country. Anyone who supports USA should be shameful, very shameful, and you know who you're, losers.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nahbeh, when china wins, it's doping.
when china wins, it's throwing.
when china wins, it's cheating.
when china is going to win, the judges throw in the silveer become god
when china is going to win, the judges make the final decision, turning silver to god

so when other countries, win, no doping,no throwing, no cheating, no nothing....nahbeh, what olanprick spirit is this...nahbeh!!! see also toolan!!! china is watching closely...the dragon will fire....and the world will regret forever....just watching.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow first time i see so many ppl speaking out on the double standards of the americunts.

Where are the pro US crowd? Want to hear them speak but before that they need to remove the butt skin of the americans on their faces so their words aren't muffled.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow first time i see so many ppl speaking out on the double standards of the americunts.

Where are the pro US crowd? Want to hear them speak but before that they need to remove the butt skin of the americans on their faces so their words aren't muffled.

chinese_girls_chen_hao.jpg

Talking about the world's chio bus....this one is anytime a champion!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kitty-zhang-.jpg

Or this chinese beauty....anytime better than any angmoh.....china rocks, china wakes ,china ...china!!!

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

I speak out and see what I get? Sour grapes Sarcastic and his clones reduced my reputation points to 20 and going further down. Like I even care, those losers. LOL!!

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I speak out and see what I get? Sour grapes Sarcastic and his clones reduced my reputation points to 20 and going further down. Like I even care, those losers. LOL!!
Awww... feeling sore? Don't be.. HERE
Actually i don't quite give a fuck about Olympics. I go after those who porlumpar the communist state. Trolls are my favorite targets and i have been monitoring u for some weeks. :rolleyes:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Awww... feeling sore? Don't be.. HERE
Actually i don't quite give a fuck about Olympics. I go after those who porlumpar the communist state. Trolls are my favorite targets and i have been monitoring u for some weeks. :rolleyes:

Sore? Like your asshole? You're delusional. Reputation points don't affect me at all. Monitoring me?? LOL!! More like stalking me, smelling my farts these weeks.

Must be too free and no job to do in real life. Pity you, treating cyberspace like real life, you need help.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
risen kilang!!!

[video=youtube;6YT229oZwN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YT229oZwN0[/video]

Bro,I respect your hatred about the Commies,but on the other hand u dont need to be a Scientist to understand that we are talking about 1.4 b people's lives being improved in just a short 30 years.Of course there are lots of social ills,but it is already a steal in such situation.I think we cannot ask for more liao.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China will remain top gold medal for now.
Swimming only left 2 gold 10km one for women and one for men. Is long distance swimming China have advantage.
Athletic for men USA suck.
So not much gold for USA from now.
Expect China total GOLD 40+
USA GOLD 30+