• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China gal left me

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because CN have 325 Million girls of bonkable age and 49 Million pretty ones. Taiwan total population only 23M :smile:

it is not about quantity but quality.

If you can only go for low quality shit, it tells a lot about you..

that is why i stay away from sinkies.

i got a unsinkified pal who is a successful business owner, just got married to his taiwanese gf. You think he gives a shit to 49 million low class shitty chinks?

Quality humans attracts to other quality human beings.. This is the fact.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Give you another tip. Those from Shandong or those from north western china(xinjiang, xiliang) are also very good wife material.

I agree shandong gals are good :biggrin: ex gf from shandong wei fang. really take care machiam like husband :o but too bad not fated to be together

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I agree shandong gals are good :biggrin: ex gf from shandong wei fang. really take care machiam like husband :o but too bad not fated to be together

Yup brother. They also make good dumplings :biggrin:

If got chance, go try and know those north western ones. Not 东北,is 西北 girls. I'm now progressing really well with one from Xinjiang. Tall, sharp feature. Best us, she don't mind me being shorter :biggrin:

Let me go SS the message :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There you go :biggrin:

LxwzRec.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If got chance, go try and know those north western ones. Not 东北,is 西北 girls. I'm now progressing really well with one from Xinjiang. Tall, sharp feature. Best us, she don't mind me being shorter :biggrin:

see??? this is their type of quality...i am so right.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yup. weekend off she will make jiao zi and bring over my house jiak. I confess I do miss her sometimes :o is she a hui min/chinese muslim?? when I at xiamen bu xing jie, heard those xinjiang guys selling dried goods very kuai lan.

you go their cart see see n dont buy they will fuck u or worst case whack you :o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://white-sun.com/journey_no_37.htm

Touring the Small Prison of the Sixth Tribunal
Called “Severing Kidney and Rat Biting Prison”

Officer: All these are male souls who when they alive were lewd persons or who broke the Rules of Buddhism. Both types were fond of the opposite sex thereby damaging morality. Here, their penises have been cut off and the Rats attack the remaining roots of the penis in order to cut off the source of their sexual evil.

Officer: Everyday there are about 1,000 new souls sent here. There are several types of sins they had committed, viz:
1] Those who indulged greatly in womanizing
2] Those who patronized prostitutes before they got married
3] Those who indulge in enticing the opposite sex
4] Those who after marriage, took to clandestine sexual enjoyments
5] Those who after entering the door of “School of Sages” broke the Rules and took to secret sexual practices
6] Those who practiced incest
7] Those who raped women and also those who took turns to do so

2nd Soul: When I was in school (Form One) on Earth, I was quietly seduced by bad companions to visit prostitutes. Later on, when I had enough money, I went on my own. Often times, I brought my school-mates to prostitutes “to broaden” their field of vision. Thus by my sexual exploits during my bachelor days, my body became weak; I subsequently contacted venereal disease and my friends likewise had a fair share of this disease. When I was young and alive, I fully enjoyed my sexual exploits but on death, my soul now has to undergo so much suffering – so much so, that no one can endure it or understand the extent of the pain. Now to come to think of it, it is already too late to repent.

Officer: When you were still young, you did not care to devote your time to your studies but went for sexual pleasures instead. Even before marriage, you frequented prostitutes; this shows that you did not follow the correct path and had no ambition. Not satisfied with getting into trouble yourself, you seduced your school mates, very much like encouraging them to get drowned. Your sins are very great, that is why your soul is sent to this Prison to be punished.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are the descendants of the ancient Xixia kingdom.

01200000012881116867030574867.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://white-sun.com/journey_no_37.htm

Touring the Small Prison of the Sixth Tribunal
Called “Severing Kidney and Rat Biting Prison”

Officer: All these are male souls who when they alive were lewd persons or who broke the Rules of Buddhism. Both types were fond of the opposite sex thereby damaging morality. Here, their penises have been cut off and the Rats attack the remaining roots of the penis in order to cut off the source of their sexual evil.

Officer: Everyday there are about 1,000 new souls sent here. There are several types of sins they had committed, viz:
1] Those who indulged greatly in womanizing
2] Those who patronized prostitutes before they got married
3] Those who indulge in enticing the opposite sex
4] Those who after marriage, took to clandestine sexual enjoyments
5] Those who after entering the door of “School of Sages” broke the Rules and took to secret sexual practices
6] Those who practiced incest
7] Those who raped women and also those who took turns to do so

2nd Soul: When I was in school (Form One) on Earth, I was quietly seduced by bad companions to visit prostitutes. Later on, when I had enough money, I went on my own. Often times, I brought my school-mates to prostitutes “to broaden” their field of vision. Thus by my sexual exploits during my bachelor days, my body became weak; I subsequently contacted venereal disease and my friends likewise had a fair share of this disease. When I was young and alive, I fully enjoyed my sexual exploits but on death, my soul now has to undergo so much suffering – so much so, that no one can endure it or understand the extent of the pain. Now to come to think of it, it is already too late to repent.

Officer: When you were still young, you did not care to devote your time to your studies but went for sexual pleasures instead. Even before marriage, you frequented prostitutes; this shows that you did not follow the correct path and had no ambition. Not satisfied with getting into trouble yourself, you seduced your school mates, very much like encouraging them to get drowned. Your sins are very great, that is why your soul is sent to this Prison to be punished.

What cult's belief system is this? :rolleyes:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
why the fuck you choose a china girl in the first place... Got taiwan, got HK... these are people from almost first world country and of higher quality human behaviour.

You go for some 3rd world shit losers, they only care about themselves..

For 3rd world countries, try thailand, vietnam.. (unchinkable) for culture familiarity, go for Malaysian girls.

Never never go for china shit.. only sinkie losers go for that and then you get shit and a even more sinkie loser to fuck one.

Its not choosing.
It just happen at the right place at the right time.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take it easy bro. When one door closes another will open for you.
Take that journey and the pain will heal bro. Don't worry. All will
be ok bro.

Ya... When it is time to let go, it is time to let go.

Guys are always more possessive while girls are more obsessive.