• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China companies recruiting Singapore FTs??

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pap great plan to out spurs on Singaporeans hide to spread their wings to other country.

Recruitment agents knew that most China companies will not recruit their own people because they cannot be trusted. This is very in line with what most people think of PRC. When such news broke again, I am not surprised at all. End of the day, I still believe Singaporeans are sought after for our hardwork and talent. Only PAP will believe otherwise because we have a bunch of arrogant trash in parliament.

jw5

Loyal
Has anyone worked in China before?

Can some enlightened bros please advise me regarding what kind of living standard I can expect in the Motherland if my pay is RMB 11k to 13k and no need to pay rent?

RMB 11 to 13 K is low even if u don't need to pay rent.
Don't let them lowball you.
You also need to understand the accomodation provided.
Don't let them put u up in their hostels or lousy apartments.
Some of the prcs can be very difficult to deal with.
The smart ones can be very capable and hardworking, but there will inevitably be the idiotic, illogical and unreasonable types as well.