• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China - a thoroughly third world country

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sure hope the Chinese don't build an aircraft carrier. I wouldn't want their carriers anywhere near me!

Lets look at how backwards China is in this thread:rolleyes:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC first needs to get right their infant milk powder formulation.

Cheers!

Oh yes.

It is not even safe to drink milk powder in China. The buildings collapse at 30 years. The drivers drive like lunatics. You can't cross the road when the man is green because the drivers don't even stop when the green man is on.

The food you eat daily are laced with all kinds of dirt from improper handling. Having diarrhea thrice a week is common. The toys have high lead content.

The hospitals cure cancer by getting a guy to shoot energy bolts through your body. The doctors prescribe a concoction of grasses plucked from the field for curing fever.

And there are nutcases here talking about how great China is, living in their fantasy world.

China is stuck in the 17th century still.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
China's rise is the most wonderful thing to happen to mankind

You can build up the city. But you cannot change the third world mindset in two or three generations.

Just look at Singapore. Built up city but many older people (not all but many) still have third world mindsets. :rolleyes:

Even people in my generation still have this kind of third world mindset. My 33 year old cousin was telling her son the other day: "Don't drink coca cola because it is heaty." "Don't drink ice too cold will fall ill". "Don't eat oil because will heart attack"

Sigh. Her son is one skinny little kid. Malnutritioned. Poor thing cannot even get the nutrients he needs to grow properly. There is food everywhere for him and food is so cheap in Singapore but his own mother is denying him of proper nutrition because of her third world mindset.

Pathetic.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather than complaining here as if you are the best armchair critics ever !!!

Why not educate them ?

Again my thought of u... is... typical Sinkies mindset from 4th world :eek::biggrin:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can build up the city. But you cannot change the third world mindset in two or three generations.

Just look at Singapore. Built up city but many older people (not all but many) still have third world mindsets. :rolleyes:

Even people in my generation still have this kind of third world mindset. My 33 year old cousin was telling her son the other day: "Don't drink coca cola because it is heaty." "Don't drink ice too cold will fall ill". "Don't eat oil because will heart attack"

Sigh. Her son is one skinny little kid. Malnutritioned. Poor thing cannot even get the nutrients he needs to grow properly. There is food everywhere for him and food is so cheap in Singapore but his own mother is denying him of proper nutrition because of her third world mindset.

Pathetic.

why do some sg men write so badly like u?? one piece by one piece... :( sorry to ask this.. but do you stutter in real life? if u do.. come to my country to seek treatment and my uncle can help u! :smile:

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sure hope the Chinese don't build an aircraft carrier. I wouldn't want their carriers anywhere near me!

Lets look at how backwards China is in this thread:rolleyes:

I dont understand why are you trying to remind everyone that China is a 3rd world country.?

The whole world knew from the very beginning that China is indeed a 3rd world country even China itself is acknowledging that only recently when they became No 2 economic power!

Why is this even a topic to talk about I will try to give you a few reasons:

1. The world is apprehensive and giving so much attention to China's fast rising.
2. 20 years ago nobody would ever think that China had the capability to top the World Gold Medal in the Olympic which were all along dominated by the Russian,American and European.

But,one think is for sure,more and more people who are jealous of China or anything Chinese will be frustrated when the Chinese are growing day by day!

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do some sg men write so badly like u?? one piece by one piece... :( sorry to ask this.. but do you stutter in real life? if u do.. come to my country to seek treatment and my uncle can help u! :smile:

This must be the funniest post in this forum.

Someone's pidgin English is so bad that they can't even string together a proper coherent sentence. And they have to cheek to complain about my posts. Although I wrote them in a big hurry but at least they are still comprehensible.

The Australians who are illiterate write badly but they don't write like you. "One piece by one piece". You can blindfold me and I still can tell Hokkien is your main language.

If you are below 40 and have O levels education, I seriously suggest you go for some English classes at the CCs. If you are just another illiterate old fart, which I suspect you are; then forget it, since you are a hopeless case anyway.

So old and still trolling. Looking on the bright side, I guess that means you are not suffering from Dementia yet :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont understand why are you trying to remind everyone that China is a 3rd world country.?

The whole world knew from the very beginning that China is indeed a 3rd world country even China itself is acknowledging that only recently when they became No 2 economic power!

Why is this even a topic to talk about I will try to give you a few reasons:

1. The world is apprehensive and giving so much attention to China's fast rising.
2. 20 years ago nobody would ever think that China had the capability to top the World Gold Medal in the Olympic which were all along dominated by the Russian,American and European.

But,one think is for sure,more and more people who are jealous of China or anything Chinese will be frustrated when the Chinese are growing day by day!

Nobody is frustrated. And no one is jealous of the people living in China. :rolleyes:

Growing fast? Good luck, they have 300 years to catch up.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why everyone is talking about China and learning Mandarin is because rising power of China.

Some are afraid, some hope to capitalize on it, some are are dependent on its rise. Just see how many trips by top US officials to China. US is worried about its military aspirations. It all has to do with its rapid rise and its potential. Nobody cares about a weak country because the weak country does not pose a threat to economic pecking order.

As it is, if world is going to double dip into recession, 1st world nations cannot prevent that without Chinese assistance. After it is number 2 economy in the world with huge surplus. In a way G8 is redundant.

The point is not whether country is a 3rd world country. The point is how long will it take for them to emerge from 3rd world status as compared to other 3rd world nations. How the country is able to improve on the lives of all its citizens.

There are indeed many with ostrich like mentality deluding themselves that Chinese GDP figures are fudged. China is going to have huge bubble burst and the old status quo will remain.

These people should just wake up and look around them. Their whole house is flood with both high quality products like Thinkpad laptops, Iphones and ipads as well as the cheapo plastic kitchen spoons. Just look around your house and highly likley that 70% of items come from China. Based on just this fact alone, even if I know nothing about Chinese GDP, I would surmise that China must be a big country, employ lots of workers and make lots of money( ok simplistic caveman way of looking at things).

Last edited:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
So old and still trolling. Looking on the bright side, I guess that means you are not suffering from Dementia yet :rolleyes:

hey.. you got everything wrong about me.. both age and sex.. so i'll redirect this piece of advice back to you!.. :p stuttering old troll! let me know if your retarded kids need special education in australia! my uncle owns an education centre!

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's say that if China is not third world, there will not be as many mei mei in the entertainment district.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

3. This forum like the great society out there is filled with useless banana Chinks that only know degenerate Western culture, think they are one of the Westerners (when they know they are actually lower than dirt in those albinos' eyes) can't speak a word of Chinese let alone official Mandarin and are ashamed of their own Chinese identity.

Even the native Malays generally have much more dignity and self-respect than these failures.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can think of many developing countries pretending or hoping that they are first world or developed countries (when clearly they are not), I've never heard of China denying that they are a third world country. They are presumably unapologetic about it. With significant strides already made in many spheres of human endeavours, China is proud to be recognised for its many achievements but still their leaders are not suffering from any delusions of grandeur to be otherwise than a third world country, a powerful one at that!:biggrin::biggrin:

A really great nation does not require labels or stickers to say it is first world or third world! In today's geo-political landscape, having your own independent nuclear arsenal also makes you a force to be reckoned with and countries like India, Pakistan, North Korea and Iran though third world like China, are no pushovers as in being third-rate.:biggrin::biggrin:

My 2 cts' worth nia!:biggrin:

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3. This forum like the great society out there is filled with useless banana Chinks that only know degenerate Western culture, think they are one of the Westerners (when they know they are actually lower than dirt in those albinos' eyes) can't speak a word of Chinese let alone official Mandarin and are ashamed of their own Chinese identity.

Even the native Malays generally have much more dignity and self-respect than these failures.

You stupid ugly dickhead. You are no different from

SamuelStalin aka StoneBridgeLeaner aka DearestGodlikeWarlord

• Rude FTrash

• Rates a thread rating to minus
  • Report posts
  • Carry PAP balls

Only difference is you don't use red fonts like that ugly rude dog. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

the rise of china???:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6MdtamF36Oo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6MdtamF36Oo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>