• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chili Sauce : Pls share what's your Fave..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
For me, it's Lingam Extra Hot. Shiok for deep fried Chicken Wings and Fish balls :biggrin:

71xPFM0RUoL.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My other fave is Lenggong from Mudlaysia..Super spicy chili padi sauce...Can't get in Sgp..Must go Jiuhu to buy :biggrin:

lenggong-chilli-padi-sauce-gloryphoto4u-1310-21-gloryphoto4u@1.jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lingham, ABC. Best with keropok is the chilly padi sauce. But my body cannot take it and ceret beret after.the shit very hot. The rim hole also inflamed. I gonna miss the chilly paddy with keropok.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It's the chili flake in chili oil kind of sauce you find in HK dimsum restaurants. But some flavours can taste a bit 麻辣 .. This is really good stuff to go with fried rice and noodles. Your ATB FB will surely know of this brand
My ATB Shanghai girlfriend don't really eat chili. She can't even take local sinkie curry .. lol :biggrin: