• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

child maintainence

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a court order to pay child maintainence for $350/month but it did not state until when the monthly payment will stop.

anyone can advise to me on this?

is it till my daughter age 21yrs or?

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/

Look up Women's Charter.

Read section 69(5). You should find your answer.

(5) The court shall not make an order under subsection (2) for the benefit of a child who has attained the age of 21 years or for a period that extends beyond the day on which the child will attain that age unless the court is satisfied that the provision of the maintenance is necessary because —

(a) of a mental or physical disability of the child;

(b) the child is or will be serving full-time national service;

(c) the child is or will be or (if an order were made under subsection (2)) would be receiving instruction at an educational establishment or undergoing training for a trade, profession or vocation, whether or not while in gainful employment; or

(d) special circumstances, other than those stated in paragraphs (a), (b) and (c), exist which justify the making of the order.

busdriver111

Alfrescian
Loyal
NoGoodNews,

In TS's situation, there is already has an existing maintenance order, so I think the relevant sections are 69(6) and 72.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck mother fuckers like you that think of such thing. just divorce only think about how to siam. this money is not a lo and is for the child upbringing. 350 is not even enough to raise a primary school kid in today context.

you remind me of my useless father that did not send a single cent to us after he left us when me and my brother were mere babies. leaving my mother alone to raise the family.

one more time again FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND, you are a total disgrace to male species

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seconder that....dun shirk your duty as a father even though u hve divorced your wife! It's a disgrace to our Manhood! Support your daughter but not your wife is fine enuff!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck mother fuckers like you that think of such thing. just divorce only think about how to siam. this money is not a lo and is for the child upbringing. 350 is not even enough to raise a primary school kid in today context.

you remind me of my useless father that did not send a single cent to us after he left us when me and my brother were mere babies. leaving my mother alone to raise the family.

one more time again FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND, you are a total disgrace to male species
U must hve suffered greatly in your childhood days! Salute your mother....my mum is also a true fighter, tough as a 9-nail! At least she is happy now!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.......remind me of my useless father .... a total disgrace to male species

....dun shirk your duty as a father....

Most people assume such orders apply to fathers-but it apply to both parties,i.e mothers can be ordered to pay child maintenance too.

If the father has custody and earn less than the mother, the mother can be ordered to pay child maintenance.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a court order to pay child maintainence for $350/month but it did not state until when the monthly payment will stop.

When I read your post only. I already know you will fuck by many just because u want to skip $350/month child maintenance.
KNN $600 also not enough. If consider 50~50% sharing between your wife. When study in poly/U monthly expenses will be more than $1.2k min.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u guys all got it wrong.I have been paying since my daughter is 2 hrs old....now she is 9.

Why no one ask the maintainence amount is only $350?

Pls guys,dun get angry first...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oei u fucking cheebye, only know how to fuck a girl and not how to raise one issit?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think u guys all got it wrong.I have been paying since my daughter is 2 hrs old....now she is 9.

Ok. I ask why only $350??
We waiting for your answer.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

yea, I actually wanted to ask how come only $350.

I have seen some of my friend's cases. Got 1 is pay $1000+ per month . But I not sure whether for both maintenance and alimony.

Another one is going thru divorce. He was telling me he is selling his condo and he was told by his lawyer either he pay 1 lump sum to his ex-wife or pay monthly. Something along these lines.

Sad thing to marry and then divorce

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its not about the guys being angry or not, its the fact that you FUCK FUCK FUCK get a kid out in the world and now seperated with mother of the child.

Regardless of whatever happened to you and mother of the child, the kid is innocent.

BUAY KAN then DONT FUCK AND MAKE ANOTHER HUMAN LIFE.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my dad also left us when we were kids.
my mum brought us up single handedly.

but the TS neber say he is not paying.
summore divorce must be the guy fault? i tot we have to see 2 sides of the coin?

relec compose compose.